.:Twisting Crazy:. 1x1 DGY & Bae

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Twisting Crazy:. 1x1 DGY & Bae

Postby Baelixx » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:23 am

Kami

I step carefully, following after him as I carried my gathered logs. Just something to do...? Well, I suppose that's a good enough reason and it is something we can do while remaining in hiding. "Yeah, that makes sense. It'll be nice to cool off a bit too." I agree softly, nodding a little and hoping that the water would be nice and clean for swimming. His next words come and I tilt my head at his pause. Wait.. why did I need to stay? I chuckle lightly at the following words. Right. The dogs. "Yeah, you're right. The little puppershnups need me." I hum lightly and continue walking, glancing to the sky for a moment. "Maybe we can try to fish when we go swimming. Set a trap or something to catch a couple... " I suggest lightly and shrug. It would be some good eating, that's for sure. And the hard work would be worth it
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:18 pm

((I'm happy to see you back :D sorry it took me a few months!)

Lucas
Sighing, her words seemed so distant. To cool off, I was sure the weather right now what not the swim weather but I didn't mind clearly she didn't mind either. "Uh, you mi-. I mean." I mumbled, stumbling over the words. "I do-. I don't know how to swim." I spoke gently staring at down at my log as I walked to the house. I began to think I didn't want to go grab of the other logs. They would be fine until tomorrow. My stomach was already growling at the promise of Chinese food. Fishing? Fishing couldn't be to hard? Her words brought be back from fantasying about the hot food. "We will have to make the traps wont we." I frowned, I really missed the easiness of the world I use to know. Where I could sit in my house away from everyone, have power, water, everything needed for basic needs. Was she used to living out here in the wild? Was she a savage and she never told me?
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:39 pm

((No worries! ♡))

Kami
My gaze lingered on the drifting clouds as I listened to his stumbled words. And then I am focused entirely on him once more. It was oddly... cute- the way he had stumbled over his words like that and the fact that he couldn't swim. Maybe Lucas really was more like an inexperienced child than anything... I smile and hum softly, shifting the legs in my arms. "You're very silly, Lucas." I say, warmth filling my tone. "Although...Picking an activity you aren't entirely capable of is quite the adventure." I laugh softly, amused that he would suggest swimming in the first place. "If you'd like, I could help teach you. That or else our swimming can instead be wading this time. We don't have to go in deep." I say and think about this little place we have now. We could make a small world of our own here... away from the insanity and cruelty the world brings. And stealing away to the water sounded like a dream... in all honesty, if we could get this house cleaned up and plant a garden, our dilapidated cabin was a perfect sanctuary. "Yes, we'll need to make the traps... but fish aren't entirely intelligent so they shouldn't be complicated." I say softly, already trying to plan it out in my mind as we continue our trek back to the cabin
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:04 pm

(I'm excited we can get these going again :D I always wanna jump straight into the new one but have to remind myself that I need to go in order Y.Y :D )

Lucas
Shifting the wood uncomfortably in my hands. She looked happy, a odd kind of happy had I said something weird. Maybe I shouldn't have I was silly? What made me silly. I gave a small chuckle to her words. Maybe she had a point I wouldn't be here if I wasn't a little 'silly', right? It let me have a little smile as I walked back. "Uh I mean you can try to show me how I'm not sure of easy that'll be." I gave a small laugh, shaking my head. Hearing her words about traps, but even if fish weren't smart we had to make a trap that they wouldn't get out of. IF they could get out it would be pointless to make the trap. I didn't think she knew how to do that. She seem positive we would be able to do it. Should I trust her? "But you know how to make one right?" I questioned softly. Moments later my brain made an unkind memory pop up. With the bus, the knife in had, the blood. My arms dropped the wood without my approval. Ghost started barking at me. Taking a deep breath after staring at the scattered logs. "Sorry." I mumbled bending down to grab the logs again with shaky hands. In this moment I didn't understand why the memory was brought up. Why did my brain hold this over me when it acted against me?
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:14 pm

(lol, I totally get that! But I'm glad to get back to it too :3 )

Kami
I couldn't help but smile as I heard his little laugh, quietly thinking how nice it was to hear him laugh. It was like we were normal people, out here. Just on an... extensive camping trip of sorts. "Hmm, I promise I'll try my best." I say gently as we continue walking. His questions comes about the fish traps and I tilt my head, thinking a bit. "I know what parts are needed, and how a basic trap works. I've never built one, but I do have an idea that I think should work." I reply softly, imagining it all in my head now. I pause as I hear wood fall and I steal a glance over to him, seeing the logs on the ground followed by his mumbled apology. "Oh hey, are you alright?" I ask, stooping to pick up one of the logs with one hand as I hug the ones I'm holding to my body so I can help him. Thinking that maybe I should explain myself, I decide to talk a little more about the fish traps. "um... when I was a kid, my family and I used to go camping in the summers. My dad was really big on fishing, and we would set traps and such..."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:22 pm

(Me to! :D Thanks for coming back <3 I enjoy our rps. And I'm sorry I'm bad with them sometimes lol)

Lucas
It was good she had some sort of idea about the fish traps and I'd hoped I would be able to help her make them. I looked around for a moment before seeing her pick up a wood piece. I shook my head. "No don't pick up my slack." I huffed pulling that piece of wood away from her before picking up the rest on the ground, my brain acted against me. Was I going mad? Was I already there? I was just starting to relax, was that so bad? That I could relax after going through hell. I sighed taking a deep breath for a moment. So she had memories of fish hunting, nothing she did alone. How could she recreate it, could she? I was annoyed by all the questions I was forming in my head, no one to answer them. Or at least nothing I wanted to ask out loud.

Glancing around the distant tree line I could hear faint screaming. But taking a look at Kami she wasn't hearing it. She wasn't looking around. Was it in my head? "Well here's to hoping that we can actually pull that off. You dad seems nice, trips like that always sounded like a good idea when I was a kid." I gave a small chuckle. I wanted to try and act normal, if she didn't hear it then it wasn't there. I smiled as the house came into view happy to see it. Even happier to unload these logs. As I met up with the other logs on the ground I released the ones in my arms. "Should we swim later or now? So we can take a bath to? Since we worked up a sweat?" I questioned softly.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:48 pm

Kami

I swallowed, hearing his huffed words. I froze, watching him pull the log away. "Sorry." I offer, standing back up and straightening the logs in my arms. I had thought we were getting along, maybe even enjoying our time together. And I had only been trying to help... Biting my lower lip, I looked back at him as he spoke. "He was very nice." I say with a small nod. Lucas was laughing now, so maybe he wasn't actually upset or something. That was good, right? Reaching the house now, I carefully let the logs fall from my arms and join the stack we have made. It would keep us warm, for a few nights at the very least. And we could make some hot foods.

His words pull me from my thoughts and I look up at him. "hm?" I tilt my head before processing his words. "Oh, yeah that would be a good plan." I agree with a nod. "Right now would probably be the best idea. I can get the towels and some fresh clothes if you want to grab the soap?" I say, glad that we had enough to get by for a while. The weather wasn't horrible either, so hopefully the water wouldn't be absolutely frigid.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:49 pm

Lucas
Hearing her, nodding. "Soap right, right." Hearing the scream again made me stop. But again Kami didn't seem to hear it. I was going to walk towards it but the snap of a twig shook me from my investigative trance. Giving myself a visible shake and moved to the crappy house for the soap, once I had found it on the shelf I walked out, not waiting for her. I wanted to know the sound. "I'll met you down." I shouted not looking back, moving down the Forrest line to fine the river it meets. I was never a fan of the water. Never learned to swim. I just looked down at the water at my reflection. Lost in my own thoughts, maybe I was crazy.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:49 pm

Kami
I smiled, giving a small nod. "Thank you." I say before moving to the car to grab clean clothes and towels for the both of us. Luckily, I had everything I owned because I had been moving. It had saved us more than once... especially when he had hidden in the back of my car among the suitcases and trash bags with my bedding and my random stuff in boxes. It had helped him hide as he fled, as she drove him away from capital punishment. Kami's eyebrows furrowed at that and she realized that this entire thing was insane. Shaking the thoughts away, she dug through the suitcase in her backseat before hearing his words. "Okay, meet you there." She says, watching him go for a moment before resuming her search. Finding a clean outfit for herself, she then grabbed clothes for him she had gotten at the store and the two towels. Folding everything, she held it in her arms before beginning the walk down to the water. A few minutes later, she joined him, moving to sit on a rock nearby. "So um, here are your clothes and towel." She says, setting his things on the rock beside her.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:20 pm

Lucas
Getting lost for a while until Kami had come out of no where, her words made him just really hard almost into the water. He glared over a her with a frowned, which quickly evaporated when he seen the clothes and the towels she brought with her. "Thank you." He said taking a calming breath, handing the bar of soap out to her. As he sat there his cheek got more red thinking about them having to get into the water. He didn't want to see that much of her. He knew she didn't want him to see that much either. He shook himself again before shrugging out of his shirt. Easily enough but hesitated on the pants. Was this really okay? Maybe he should keep his boxers on. That was a good plan. Sighing he pulling his jeans on. Willing himself to think of his underwear like swimsuit bottoms. This was normal, right? He refused to look at her now, would she see his discomfort? Would she run away now that he couldn't chase her. But then again she's stay when she had the chance to run so many time. He wondered what kept her here. He told her he'd tell them he kidnapped her and made her help. But she refused, he'd wondered if he would get the courage to ask her more about that and of her. She seemed really pretty and nice. It pulled is his interest.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me