.:Twisting Crazy:. 1x1 DGY & Bae

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Twisting Crazy:. 1x1 DGY & Bae

Postby Baelixx » Mon May 25, 2020 10:56 pm

Kami
I nibble at my lip, listening as I pick up my end so we can start walking back. Interesting "Aww well..." I say with a slight shrug as we walk. "What... what is it that you want?" I ask curiously, making sure to sep carefully. What was it that he wanted? Did he only ever want to kill? Or run? Or create havoc...? No, I didn't think so. Because what about the moments when he was... kind of sweet? "You really don't have to answer that if you don't want to." I add a little quickly, not wanting to make him upset with me
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon May 25, 2020 11:48 pm

Lucas
I walked with the log, I didn't want to hold this anymore it weas heavy, but I knew it would hopefully be worth the pain of the carry. She seemed enthralled by the question I asked. It really wasn't a good question, I didn't understand why she was so bent on thinking about it really hard. She asked me the same question. Making my pause my steps for a few seconds before resuming my movements forward. "I want a world I don't have to hide in." I spoke softly, it was a gentle words. I had really given up on the fact that I would ever be able to walk right into town without the fear of being noticed by someone. And that was okay, that was the life I had to live. I just wish I didn't. Though the people I killed probably wanted not to be dead. So it doesn't really matter what I want. Sighing softly. "I shouldn't have asked you the question, I understand who it could be taken now. I'm sorry." I huffed defeated as Iwalked a little faster towards the house.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Kami

As he paused, I immediately glanced around, wondering if something was wrong. But it seemed as though reversing the same question onto him was the cause for pause. And then came his gentle words as we walked and I felt like it wasn't exactly impossible. If we could just lay low for some time, his existence would disappear from the mind of the public... I blink at his apology and smile gently. "It's alright." I say, rather surprised he had even said he was sorry. Walking fast to keep up, I look across the log to him. "Maybe after some time here, we'll find you a world where you don't have to hide." I say hopefully. "But of course, that will be up to you and how long you want me to stick around." I hum with a crooked smile and a little shrug. Before long, I see the cabin coming into view and I sigh, looking forward to the reprieve my back and hands will find as soon as we can set this log down
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 27, 2020 5:22 pm

Lucas
A world where I don't have to hide. Its an interesting thought, but it wasn't real. I couldn't believe it to be real. "It's a good dream." I huffed softly. I wondered what she was thinking, she said for how long I wanted her around. What was that? Ithought she gave herself a time limit and she was out to mexico. What happened? I didn't understand what she wanted from this. Sighing as I got up to the other log at the cabin and dropped my side before turning to look at her. "You aren't a prisoner here. You can leave for all I care. I don't understand why you think I'm in charge of that." I huffed before walking back towards the forest. The dogs not far behind. "Do you want me to want you to stay?" I questioned softly shaking out my arms as I disappeared into the treeline.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 27, 2020 6:05 pm

Kami
Ah, and he was huffing again. I could seemingly never win... swallowing, I fall quiet and set down my side of the log before glancing to him. His words make me blink and I tilt my head a bit. Well... nobody was making me stay... but even still, i... I wanted to. But what does he want me to say now? I couldn't very well just leave him here all alone... no no, it's that I dont want to be alone. Not again. And then his question and i gulp, walking into the woods. "I, um, well. Yeah, i guess i do." I say and rub the back of my neck a little bit as a telling blush crept across my cheeks. "B-but if you want me to go, then I'll get out of your hair soon..."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 27, 2020 6:15 pm

Lucas
I looked back at her as she came into the forest behind me. She looked off, not the sick kind of off. Was she okay? "I uh. Why are you stubbling around with your words. Spit it out won't you." I snapped walking again further towards the other cut down tree. "I think I already told you to stay." I hummed shaking my head. And even if Ididn't she wanted to stay anyways. I could tell by the way she was talking. Why couldn't she just be honest with me? I want her to stay, I didn't understand why I did I just did. She made things less lonely. Cracking my kuckles as I walked not really lookiing back to see if she was keeping up. "Stay here. With me, I don't want you to be kill by crazies, well that aren't me anyways." I gave a some chuckle, shaking my head. Goodness, what was I doing?

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 27, 2020 6:46 pm

Kami
He snapped and my eyes widened as we walked along. Damn. How could he go from being so nice and then snapping? Honestly, Lucas was a mystery to me. But he speaks again and a smile tugs at my lips even as he chuckles. It was pretty funny, in an ironic sort of way. "Oh good. Because there's no other crazy I'd rather have kill me " I joke back lightly with a hum as we get closer to the chopped wood. "I'll stay then." I say decisively with a nod, quietly hoping he wouldn't take it back. So, did he actually want me to be here then? With him? I really would like to believe so, as twisted and crazy as that may be. My gaze is on him a moment before I look back to the wood. Moving, I grab a couple if logs, one under each arm. "So have you always liked swimming?" I ask curiously, wanting to know a little bit more about him
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:16 am

Lucas
Sighing softly as I heard her talk. She might not have been the crazy I was, but she was a type of crazy nonetheless. Watching her pick up a few logs. She wanted to stay? Why did she want to stay? I had tried to kill her a few times. But of course I always stopped, why did I stop? What made me not go through with it? Why would rather be killed by me though? I guess it makes sense, at least she knew who was killing her. Frowning as I leaned over and picked up a pair of logs, before moving to start walking. She wanted to know if I liked swimming, I didn't really. I never really had swam before. More like wading in it anyways. But should I lie? Its not like she really wanted to know. "Uh, I was just thinking of something to do. And we found a lake yesterday, so." I spoke softly, I didn't lie. I wanted to but something made me not. Maybe it was her hopeful look that I would be different now, that she could get to the center of my crazy. Its funny really, I don't really understand it myself. I started to walk back now. "you have to stay anyways." I started pausing in the middle. "I mean you gotta take care of the dog." I chuckled softly, mostly referring to Ghost. I wasn't the best person to take care of animals, nor did I want to.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:41 am

Bump, please don't lock we are coming back to this!

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:05 am

Bump, please don't lock we are coming back to this!

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me