Long Road Ahead (1x1 with Sori)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Long Road Ahead (1x1 with Sori)

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:07 pm

----H A N D S O M E J A C K ----

• The elevator dings as he reachs the lobby and steps out of it easily, heading for the front instantly. Then the lock down is nnounced and he can see the large metal doors closing, thus he breaks out into a run instantly, chanting under his breath the words No repeatedly under his breath. If only he'd gotten out of the elevator sooner. His shoulder slams into it harshly, getting him to hiss in pain as he backs up, gripping his shoulder tightly as he glares at the door. He's locked in, he needs a way out, theres no way out or the dark room.

• "Grandma! Grandma please! Open the door! Its dark in here! And cramps and i can't breath!! Please! I'm sorry for what ever i did!" John sobs loudly as he bangs his tiny fists against the door of the closet he'd been trapped in, hearing his grandmother's cruel laughter from the other side. "Teach you right to hide my axe from me you little rat. You're going to sit in there until i find it. No food, no water, nothing. Unless you want to tell me where you put it now and just except your beating." She states in an aggressively snide tone as john just chokes out more cries, begging and pleading and stating he didn't know where she'd put it. He'd been at school all day and he moment he got home, she grabbed him by the hair and threw him in here! He tries busting the door open by banging his shoulder against it until he hears a defining popping noise and screams in pain. He's let out a day and a half later, thrown to the floor while his grandmother mercilessly hacks at his already injured shoulder.

• Jack shakes his head greatly, panting ever so faintly a he looks around, tries spotting another way out before turning and heading to the elevator and up to the next floor. He needed to find a window, that should work. Lobby locked down, find a window of safe jumping distance. Second or third floor, maybe higher if theres a building close to it that he could jump to. Maybe he did drop the crystal in the dirt and not at helios, so if he could find it again, then maybe he could use it, teleport back. Or throw it at the back of rhys head and tell him to never do that again.... His shoulders killing him, it never healed right after that incident, maybe he should,,, request rhys take him to what ever medical bay they had and get it looked at. Maybe the internal cybernetics that held his shoulder together were busted from slamming into that door. But one thing at a time.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:38 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

Rhys arrived on the main floor and stepped into the lobby. He looked around for Jack, and called for him, but there was no response. With a sigh, Rhys rubbed his temples relieve his ever-growing headache for a second before calling Whitney again. "Yeah, I'm going to need a complete building lockdown, and check the cameras for Jack, please." This was such a pain. Why couldn't Jack just cooperate? Rhys wasn't planning to hurt him or anything, he just didn't want him to know about the vault or that Rhys was referring to himself when he explained Helios's fall earlier. The full lockdown was announced, and he headed back in the elevator. Before Whitney and her team could find Jack on the camera, he tried getting through to Jack's old ECHO. He wasn't sure what he'd say to him if he picked up, but he was going to try not to yell. Rhys impatiently tapped his foot as he pressed the button for the third floor. Until the cameras had picked up Jack, he was going to sweep the building. Besides, if Jack was looking for information the offices were probably where he wanted to go.

Rhys took a second to make sure the old eye implant was still in his pocket. If Jack ended up finding it, he'd probably question Rhys why he kept something he'd already had replaced.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:51 pm

• An off side hallway, out of camera view is where jack found himself. He's trying to catch his breath, more so now then ever with the full lockdown going and he's officially busted the workings of his shoulder trying to break open a metal covered window. His left arm hands rather limp at his side while his right is bent so to rest a hand on one of his knees. He just needs to catch his breath, get his head to stop pounding. Thus his right hand goes up to his head, presses against part of his forehead and temple.

• He leans back, presses his back against the wall and slowly slide down to sit on the floor. "I'm okay. I'm fine. I am Handsome Jack, CEO of hyperion, stuck in the practical future, where i went insane and ruined everything. I am a twenty-five year old adult, not an eight year old child." He mumbled, confirming everything he knew to himself to help refocus himself. Once he's calmed himself down he looks at his left arm. Maybe he should find that medical bay now.

• He finally pulls himself to his feet before he leaves the hallway he was hiding in and continues on again. Second floor seemed kind of dead and unimportant, third floor was all offices. Was there a fourth floor? Yeah, he heads off so to get to the fourth floor.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:11 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

Jack didn't pick up, which Rhys sort of expected, but he still couldn't help but worry over it. Third floor- still no sign of Jack. Where the hell did he go? After a short while longer, Rhys got the message from Whitney that Jack was spotted on the fourth floor. Rhys shook his head. Jack was now exploring the floors he hadn't seen yet- at least he didn't go father down into the basement. The fourth floor was the training deck and medical wing, so Jack was putting himself where there would probably be a lot of trainee guards that may or may not be on edge from an unexplained lockdown and try to attack him on sight. At this rate there was no way Rhys would be able to keep the secret that it was the real Handsome Jack in the building. He was about ready to curl into a ball and give up; this was just going to get messier if it hadn't already.

Rhys cursed under his breath and took the elevator up a floor hoping nothing bad had happened in the short time before the elevator came to a halt.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:26 pm

• It doesn't take long after Jack's wondered away from the elevator that he gets into a touch of trouble. He comes across two trainees who obviously respond a bit negatively by aiming their weapons at him. Jack chuckles a bit nervously, lifting his hand slightly. "Hey, Hey, woah, wait. Not what you think. Honestly. I'm just looking for the medical wing. This lockdown caught me by surprise while i was tking some stairs, tumbled down them, pretty sure i wrecked my shoulder." He stated, continuing to use the ploy of being one of his own doubles.

• They stare t him for a bit but seem to buy the story, one of them leads him to the medical wing. He lets out a breath as he's seen pretty quickly, tells them the issue and about the internal cybernetics that hold his shoulder together. How they're most likely busted and need repair. Thus they have him sit aside on a bed while they ready everything. So while they do that, he pulls out his ECHO and toys with it, only to find it has one missed call. he raises brow, but carefully switches his ear piece to the other side then taps at it to recall who ever called him last.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:06 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

Rhys walked into the training area, being immediately greeted by a trainee. "Sorry about the lockdown, everything should be under control soon," Rhys nodded at them and continued, "By any chance do you know what way a Handsome Jack body-double went?" The trainee happily complied and pointed over to the medical bay, saying something about a hurt shoulder. Rhys let out a relieved breath, so the trainee's didn't shoot him but he got his shoulder hurt. Could've been worse. "Thanks." Rhys made his way to the medical bay, passing another trainee on his way in the door. After a quick look around, he spotted Jack sitting on one of the beds.

Rhys walked up to him and made an exasperated hand gesture. "Listen, I don't know what your problem is but you seriously can't just try marching out of here. Now I have to explain why we had another lockdown today." He activated his ECHO eye and did a quick scan of Jack, specifically the injury. There seemed to be damaged cybernetics inside his arm. "Are... you okay?" Rhys motioned to the arm and furrowed his eyebrows. How did that happen in this short time the lockdown had been live? "If anyone attacked you, I'll deal with it."
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:23 pm

• See'ing rhys march in gets jack to turn off his Echo and put it away instead, managing to sit up with only one arm so to swing his feet around and sit up properly while facing rhys. He's scolded near instantly and it gets him to raise a brow, but he'll dismiss it for now. He's not exactly the boss anymore, even if it is quite annoying. Thought when Rhys anger seems to suddenly die out and he sounds worried as he asks if he's okay, then states he'll deal with who ever attacked him, he raised a brow once more. But he's amused by this either way.

• "No offense Sugar, but i'm pretty sure the door will win either way. Its n old injury, and they're parts i've been meaning to replace. Something i've got to do yearly but i've been putting off." He stated dismissively, even as he was told by one of the medical personal to take off his layers. Which after a few moments, he did so, even if it'd reveal some of the scars he wasn't proud of. Long since pale and barely noticeable, but still there. Especially all over his left shoulder.

• Thought he is interested in the glow to rhys right eye. It makes him tilt his head ever so faintly. "Your eye. One of those ECHO eyes right? Only real way you'd be able to know about the damage, see'ing as its not in any known files about me. I've made sure quite a lot stays out of files." He mumbles the last part to himself before having to refocus, Rhys was doing a real good job in helping keep his mind off the pain and all. Thought maybe he should explain. "And my problem is i'm not good with confrontation or confinement. And since i couldn't deal with the issue in my usual fashion obviously since i gave my word that i wouldn't. I needed to distance myself. It was for safety reasons. The damage to my shoulder and arm are just... drawbacks to it all." He stated with a rough shrug of his right shoulder.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:00 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

Rhys listened to what Jack had to say, and looked at the faint mass of scars on said injured shoulder. It was fairly obvious that he'd had many surgeries on it. "Hm, okay." Injured by the door? He must've slammed against it extremely hard to cause this kind of damage. His ECHO eye flicked back off. Rhys was starting to relax a little more since Jack seemed to have cooled off by now. "Yeah, it's an ECHO eye. I'm, uh, sorry. About the lockdown." Rhys rubbed the back of his neck. "I sort of panicked. Next time tell me when you need distance, okay? So you don't go getting your arm hurt again." He looked down at his feet, feeling a little bad. Technically was a little bit both of their faults, but it'd been a long day.

If Jack didn't like confined spaces, Rhys considered offering Jack his own room for the night since it was bigger than what they'd put Jack in. Although, he thought that might be a little weird. And Rhys would have to keep a close eye that he didn't see any documents he wasn't supposed to. "How about you just take the night get fixed up and relax? We'll start talking about more important things tomorrow." Rhys lifted his head back up and smiled at Jack. "It's not a hard repair, and with an Ashin after the parts are replaced you'll probably be good as new again in a few hours."
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:14 pm

• Ashin is a name made him raise a brow, but seems curious either way. "Ashin? Mind elaborating on that?" He questioned, quite curious. Hes also relieved, Rhys isn't asking about the cluster of scars both visible and barely visible, not to mentionwhy he had the cybernetics. Or the reason for his irrational dislike of confrontation or confinement. Thought the dislike of confinement probably heavily explained why everything on Helios had been so amply spacious.

• Maybe when they trusted ech other a bit more he'd go into better explanation as to why. Maybe his horrid childhood explained just about every reason why he was a psychopath most of the time, especially later on in the years.... He should invest in a better therapist/psychiatrist if that was the case, anything to keep him from dying in seven or so years. Hell, Rhys seemed so interested in learning bout him. Maybe he could use rhys as a technical therapist, someone to just sit and listen to him rant. Rhys probably wouldn't even object to him ranting to him. Freaking fanboy.

• Thought he was also interested in what he meant by taking the night off and dealing with the important stuff tomorrow. Did rhys already forget who he was and everything he stood for. "Don't be stupid, remember who i.... am supposed to be. Worth ethic and all." Jack had to play his words right so to still play into the double thing but prod at rhys with the truth. He's got an amused smile on his lips and everything. Handsome jack does not take time to sit and relax. He needed the work to focus anyways.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:04 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

"It's a sort of insta-health thingy you inject and it fixes you up pretty quick? We keep as good of a stock on them as we can." Rhys raised an eyebrow and shot a look at Jack. "Are you sure? Because I think you might need a break. Today's been a lot and it might be good for you to fully process everything, and I honestly think I'd benefit from it too. Been a little weird seeing 'you-'" he made finger quotes to keep up the doppelganger act, which Jack was also keeping up with. "-back from the dead again and all." Rhys tapped his foot, noticing his slip up of saying 'again' a second too late to catch himself. He tried, but failed to keep a straight face as he winced for a brief second. No matter how Jack responded, Rhys needed a break for sure. Between Jack being alive, the entire emotional roller-coaster that just happened, and all of his friends being mad at him- Rhys was quite mentally exhausted.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me