1x1 With Nezuko

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With CorgiTheFluff

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:10 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

-Waiting For Vita's Section To Line Up-
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

-Waiting For Vita's Section to Line Up-
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Highly doubt you'd let Fern follow you!" Vanessa called after her. Follow her. She isn't up to any good. Agreed. Especially- Don't finish that sentence. Just follow her. Vanessa listend before following Osa, slowly. She watched as she walked into the Queen's bedroom. You don't think... I do think. We have to wait for her to do something that could be seen as guilty before stopping her so we don't get in trouble. Now we have to wait for her to do her part. Alex and Vero should be around here as well.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:43 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

OOC: Doing this first because explanation time. So thirdish person. Not really but kinda? Oh well it isn't from there view.
They heard the scream of the Queen. They watched Osa run away from the sceen. They watched a sthe guards cam running at them, guns at the ready. They looked at them as they entered the queen's chambers. They heard the talking, "Are you alright?", "Was it the wolf?", "Did she make you scream?" They hated it. Well Vanessa did but Vita could see where they were coming from. She understood them. That doesn't mean she wasn't mad, she was. She just didn't hate it as much as Vanessa did. They had missed the queen's answer as the guards walked out, faces straight before the queen followed. "Do you know why she did this? Huh, why would Fern do this?" The distress in her voice. The look on her face. The way she asked Vita and Vanessa. Their hearts warmed and they wanted to make her happy again. That wasn'tpossible as the queen had seen a picture of Vita and noticed the color change. "What is wrong with your eyes? Fern's were the same way... You're just like her aren't you? Going to attack me at a moments notice?" Vanessa had whimpered before quickly giving Vita control. The Queen again noticed the eye change, "You swapped it, huh? Trying to make me think I'm insane? Well, I'll have you locked up if you can't find a way to explain it to me." Vita looked as if in thought for a moment before grabbing the end of the Queen's dress and pulling her outside, passing Alex and Gale who had been watching the whole thing go down. The boys had asked what was going on before the simply followed the duo outside to the backyard. Vita had begun scratching at thr ground, testing it to see if it would work for her idea. Seeing that it had they all watched as she carved two words in the ground. "I'm Sorry." The Queen just looked at her, asking her to continue writing. So write Vita did. She explained about their other sides.How Fern's was 'Anxiety' and couldn't be taken away, How the two wolves behind her were her mate and son, asking if they could stay. She was testing the water of how much she could say before running out of space to write. She realized that it was getting late so she wrote one last sentence, "I've got to go, I'm running out of space to write." The Queen only nodded before all four, er, 7 of them walked up to the Queen's chambers and laid down for a rest.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:54 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

(Uh, they're sleeping so I'll just let you go again. But uh I'll explain their sleeping positions or something to suffice? Also, not in their view again <3)
On her side, curled around herself. Snout, on paws, on tail. To her right her mate, sprawled out, on his side. Front legs almost to his head, back legs to his tail. Breathing slo, getting slightly faster with each passing moment. Their child in between them, legs tucked under himself. Tail curled up, head laid perfectly between his paws.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:01 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex streached his front paws forward and yawned. He heard the popping sounds coming from his back. He shoke his head before standing upright and heading to the door. His vision was cloudy and many thought of what Osa could be up to raced through his mind. Maybe some fresh air? I mean that'd probably help you clear your head. Alex only slightly nodded his head before he walked outside. He turned his head up and smelt the air. Is it just me, or does it feel... off? Like somethings coming? He waited for a few minutes as Zander thought, You're right, it does feel off...
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

-Waiting For Alex's Section to Line Up-
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

-Waiting for Alex's Section to Line Up-
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:06 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex. Something's happening to your left. I think it's what was feeling off. Alex thought for a moment before turning and walking in the direction of the kitchen. He watched as Fe-Osa ran up ate some scraps and before being stopped by a guard. Alex knew it was wrong but he so badly wanted to help. Hurry up and save her then! Vita would be pissed if she heard that you let Fern be killed! His ears flicked before he jumped in front of Fern as Vita had done in the forest, protecting her from harm's way. He growled at the guard before speaking in a low voice to Fern/Osa, "Fern, Osa, whoever you are, get out of here. They won't like me helping you so you better run while you can. I don't know if I can save you again..."
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

-Waiting For Alex's Section to Line Up-
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

-Waiting for Alex's Section to Line Up-
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:39 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex watched as the guard fell back in pain before the others turned to Alex and started scowling. "That dumb mutt thinks everything's fine and dandy and ruins our chances. He should be killed as well." He flicked his ears. Not happening. If they attempt it, I take over and they're all dead. Uh, find Osa/Fern or get to the Queen's chambers. We only have time for one at the moment. If we help Fern/Osa, we might be caught and killed. If we go to the Queen we'll be safe but Fern/Osa might die. Alex huffed, being indecisive. By any chance can you contact Vits and see if she can help me out? Please? He knew Zander had heard him but was preoccupied with keeping Alex safe as the guard's inched closer to them. Oh heck no. You better start running man. I'll get Vera to help Fern while you try to get to the Queen's chambers. And don't you dare argue with me. Alex only gave a stiff nod before ducking around the guard's pretending they were trees.
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

-Waiting For Alex and Vita's Section to Line Up-
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita awoke with a headache. She groaned as she pushed herself up, almost doubling over in pain. Oh you're awake now. I'll stop the headache. Sorry, Vita, it was the only way I could wake you in such a short time. Anyway, don't speak you need to run down to the hall, connected to the kitchen. No dilly-dallying I'll explain on the way there. Vita groaned again as the pain stopped. She listened to Vanessa and began running through the halls before demanding an answer from Vanessa, Explain. Now. Vanessa didn't say anything as she began, Fern/Osa came back earlier. Alex had felt something weird when he woke up so he was going outside when he was pulled, in a spiritual way, I guess, to the kitchen. Fern/Osa was there and was about to be killed by the guards when Alex stepped in to help her, now the guards are mad with him, and he'll only be safe when he's with the Queen- She was stopped short as Vita, who hadn't been paying attention, bumped into Alex. "You're okay! Vanessa was just explaining what happened. Get to the Queen, wake her up, do something that'll keep you safe. Now I'm going to help Fern/Osa before they're killed." Alex nodded before running in the direction Vita had come from, but not before he told her something, "Stay safe, love. I'll see you later." Vita shook her head before she continued running, almost knocking over the guards that were chasing Alex. Don't worry about them. I'll make them pay later. Right now you focus on helping Fern/Osa while I store their faces for later use. As soon as she said that, Vita tripped over a certain Corgi. Laying on her back, she flipped herself over before shaking her fur to reorientate herself, "Well, hello there...Osa? Didn't see you there. Now we have to get going. I know another way out since I was kinda planning my escape if Alex and Vero weren't allowed to stay."
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:12 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex ran into the Queen's room, quickly jumping over Vero before making his way to the side of her bed. He put his paws on her arm and began shaking her, in an attempt to wake her up. He heard the guards come in but kept shaking the Queen as he heard a groan, "Who is waking me up? This had better be important." As she said that, he watched the guards act like nothing had happened. The Queen rolled over to face Alex, giving him a pat on the head before turning to the guards, "What did you all do to this little guy? He has to have a reason to wake me up. He's not an idiot."
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita sighed as she watched Osa runoff. She doesn't want help? Then it's her problem if she gets killed. Not ours. Let's go see how Alex is doing, okay? I guess you're right. Let's get going.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:37 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

"Uh, Um..." The guards trailed off, obviously unable to give the Queen a clear reason. "Well then, since you can't give me a reason," She glared at them, "Get out." The guards walked out, almost being knocked over by Vita, who had been on her way back. "Alex? Are you all right?"
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Alex are you all right?" As soon as the words left her mouth she became worried. Her ears were down her tail was tucked. Well, until he replied that is, "I'm fine Vita. There's no need to worry about me." He leaned over to her and gently nuzzled her ears, signaling her to calm down. "I'm assuming Fern/Osa is safe since you're back?" Vita, lowered her gaze before she spoke, ""I have no idea. She said she didn't need any help and ran off and I let her. She could be dead by now and it'd be my fault. Alex, I could've let her die! Vita began hyperventalating, her worry jumping in size, "We have to go find her and help her!"
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:37 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex nudged her again before speaking, "She might be outside. I'll wake up Vero and ten we can go, okay?" He watched her nod as she began silently pacing the room, up down up down up down. He could tell tat she really was worried for Fern. He stopped looking at her, turning to Vero, waking him up much like he had the Queen.
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero felt paws on his shoulder. Who is waking me up. This had better be important. Vero opened his eyes, shaking his head in an attempt to clear his vision. He looked over at the canine who had woke him up to see his father, "Dad? What's going on? Why'd you wake me?" He waited for only a second before getting a swift reply, "Your mother's worried about Fern. I told her once I woke you up we could go look outside. You up for it?" Vero pushed himself onto his paws before nodding his head and walking over to his mother, stopping her pacing and began speaking to her, "Hey, Mom, you alright?"
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita heard her son's voice, she wanted to respond but couldn't. What's going on Vanessa? A compromise. I want to have some control if Osa's still in full control of Fern. We have to be careful. Sorry, I stopped your speaking but its the only way I could get your full attention. Vita sighed before gaining back full control, "I'm fine Vero. Let's go find Fern. Or Osa. I have no idea which is in control right now." Alex had walked over before he spoke, "We better get going then, huh?"
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:28 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita nodded and the three of them walked out of the room. Alex was trotting through the halls towards the backyard when he heard a yelp. Young. Around a year old from the sounds of it. Could be Fern. Let's go check it out. Alex turned to the yelp, picking up speed, he knew Vita and Vero were doing the same so he didn't turn around to look at them.
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero followed his father, who had picked up his pace. Any idea why he's suddenly going faster, Gale? You didn't hear the yelp? Are you that deaf? Vero pushed Gale playfully and began running quicker. Just focus on following dad, alright?
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita watched Vero zone out (Much like I do at school.) and slowed down. She began running along behind him so that he wouldn't be left behind. When he snapped out of it she pushed him forward, "Come on. We need to catch up to your father." Vero only nodded before he sped up, soon running just a few steps behind Alex. After Vita had also caught up they heard another yelp. "That sounds like Fern. Oh please tell me she isn't hurt." They soon rounded a corner to see Kodi standing on top of Fern. "What are you doing to her?!"
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me