1x1 with .celestential.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with .celestential.

Postby .celestential. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Eleanora laid in her room for what felt like an eternity. She had no idea how much time had passed. Given that her cabin had no windows she had no way of judging time of day at all. Eventually she heard a distant bell ringing. She didn’t have to be a pirate to figure that it meant it was time for dinner. She waited a few more moments before she got up and pushed the door open quietly. Peeking her head out she listened to be sure everyone had gone below deck for dinner before stepping out and making her way to the main deck. Only once she was there did she realize she didn’t know exactly where the Captain’s cabin was. She sighed and leaned against the railing, hoping Kai hadn’t decided to ditch her.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:25 pm

The sun was already down by the time Kai slipped out of the crew quarters. The hanging lanterns that lit the deck were being tossed about by the constant wind, causing the gas light to dance across the wood of the ship like spirits. He made to move towards Eleanora's cabin when he caught sight of her out of the corner of his eye leaning against the railing. He loosened a breath, hoping she wouldn't be holding a grudge for the words he said a few hours ago. He came up to lean on the railing a little ways off from her, "Hopefully you didn't miss the sunset. It's usually quite a sight." He said in way of greeting.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:29 am

Eleanora watched the waves crashing against the ship. As the sun set, the colors seemed to dance across the water in a way she had never seen before. Being stuck behind the castle walls all the time made it difficult to experience things. At Kai's approach she stiffened, and didn't turn towards him or acknowledge his presence at all until he spoke. "I did see it. It was quite lovely," she said grudgingly, not wanting to admit that she found anything on this ship to be pretty or nice. "I'm surprised you still decided to go through with this after earlier. Are you sure you still want to work with an irritating princess who always gets her way?" The entire time she spoke, Eleanora was still watching the water, refusing to even look at Kai.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:03 am

Kai let loose a breath as he looked out towards the darkened water. "I'll admit that things might have gotten...out of hand." He said tentatively. He turned to look at her, shifting his weight to lean on one arm. "But our plan is already in motion, and I don't fancy having to skip dinner for nothing." He tapped his fingers against the railing, trying to dispel some of his awkward tension. He has never been one for apologizes, and he wasn't keen on starting now. Besides, it was her that pushed him. His fingers stilled, and he shook his head. "Perhaps maybe we put it aside for the time being. That is if you're still curious as to why the Captain had you kidnapped."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:14 am

Eleanora took satisfaction in the fact that Kai seemed to be uncomfortable with the current situation. He deserved it, for all the things that he had said. She turned her head to look at him. "Things definitely got out of hand. This is not an apology, and I do not accept any apology you might be trying to give. But, I agree that we should overlook it for now. This won't work out if we can't cooperate for even this little bit of time," she said, brushing her hair out of her face. She was really wishing she had some way of tying it back, but for now it was just free and loose. She pushed herself away from the railing. "So, where do we start?"
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:33 am

Kai fought back the urge to clarify this was not an apology, but thought better of it since it would definitely not help his case. Instead he stepped away from the railing and said, "I imagine we start at the Captain's cabin." He gestured towards the quarterdeck, "It's in the back part of the upper deck." His feet started moving towards it, and kept his voice hushed in case there were any stragglers. "Luckily for us, she doesn't keep it locked. She's not a captain people tend to question, so no one's gone snooping." Once he reached the wooden door of the cabin he gently rasped his fingers against it, worried the Captain might still be inside. Once he was sure there would be no response, tossing a look over his shoulder, he opened the door.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:41 am

Eleanora followed behind Kai, keeping her footsteps light and soft. She paused as he tested the door, her heart beating quickly. What if the Captain was still in there? She let out a small sigh as he opened the door and it seemed that the cabin was deserted at the moment. She brushed past him and into the cabin. It was much nicer than she had expected to find on the ship, and there was a bookshelf full of many books. She waited for Kai to enter before whispering, "She mentioned some kind of puzzle. We should search any books that look like they could have information about old riddles or magical objects."
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:10 am

Kai, shutting the door softly behind him, stepped inside the cabin. His eyes went to the bookshelf when she mentioned it, and nodded in agreement. "The Captain likes her books, start looking through them while I go through her desk." He moved to the large solid wood desk that stood in the center of the room. He carefully started looking through the stacks of papers in its drawers. Most of it was old correspondence letters to old fences and folded up charting maps. Finding a logbook stashed under the papers, he paused. He hesitated for a moment, biting into his cheek as he cast a glanced to Eleanora. He let out a quieted sigh as he took hold of the logbook, and started flipping towards the back. Stashed in the pages he found a couple of well-worn pieces of folded parchment, again he hesitated. After a moment Kai unfolded the parchment, and his brows drew together. One one page was a map of islands he had never heard of, and one was a star chart for its location. "Well, I think I found were we're going."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:25 am

Eleanora stared at the shelf full of books, having no idea where she should start looking. Some of them she immediately knew would be useless, like books about stories that weren't real and a few romances. But beyond that there were so many books about history and legends that she couldn't tell what would be the best place to try first. She was just reaching to pull one about sirens off the shelf when Kai said that he found something. She turned around and moved to the desk, standing beside him to look at the maps. She tilted her head, reading the text at the top of the page. "The Islands of Ellisoll? I've never heard that name before. Not even in any of the stories or legends that I studied in my lessons," she said.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:36 am

Kai looked up from the charts to look at her. "I've never heard mention of it either, and this star chart makes it look like it's in the middle of no where. I don't know why the Captain would be taking us somewhere so far out the way. Not when these waters are thick with merchant ships." No, a captain would only plan going out that far unless there was a big score. What Eleanora would have to do with some forgotten treasure on an island he had no idea. It only confused him further. He placed the pieces of parchment back into book as he found them, and returned the logbook to the desk. His eyes went to the bookshelf again, "Maybe there's mention of it in one of them. The map of it had to come from somewhere, and the parchment looked old. Lets start looking at the volumes that look worn." He shifted over to the shelf, and started running a finger down the spines of the books taking one off the shelf occasionally and flipping through it.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me