1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:14 pm

"i'm going to be home alone for like 3 days so you should stop over." she smiled and sighed. "I'm going out to eat if you want to come. i'm going to mcdonalds." she grinned and closed the car door and rushed inside to get her keys and then rushed back outside. she got into her jeep and texted him. "if your coming, i'm driving you."
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:19 pm

Walker sighed when she hopped over into her Jeep. He looked down at his phone when she texted him, reading it slowly. 'Sure, I'll come.' He sent back, sliding out of his own car and locking it before walking over to her Jeep. He grinned and hopped in the front. "So, McDonalds?" He laughed with a smirk, "You sure you don't want me to drive instead?" He asked, "Or do you reaaally like driving your Jeep." He laughed again.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:29 pm

"i like olive garden better but i don't know if you do." she smirked and laughed. "no, you aren't going to drive! and yes i reaaally like driving my jeep." she mimicked and started her navy blue jeep. "where are we going. anywhere but mcdonalds." she laughed again and rubbed her forehead as her smile faded.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:34 pm

"Hm." Walker murmured. "Alright, seems like you reaaaally do like to drive it." He grinned, winking. "I like Olive Garden. We could go there instead of McDonalds." He responded. He saw her rub her own forehead and watched as her smile disappear, not trying to worry about her concussion/migraine as he knew she could probably handle it herself.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:39 pm

she nodded and smiled a bit before driving off. "so... tell me about your family." she told him and glanced over at him a soft smile appearing on her face. she was getting annoyed with the traffic that started to form. she put on her own sweatshirt she had in the back seat when they were stuck at a red light.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:51 pm

"Well, I live with my mom and two sisters. My dad left to pursue something that had to do with a company or something. I don't really like it at my house, but at least its somewhere I can live." Walker shrugged. He grunted slightly when he saw the mound of traffic, starting to get a bit annoyed. But, he just huffed and calmed down, looking out the front of the Jeep. "You don't have any siblings, correct?" He questioned her.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:56 pm

"im an only child." she murmured before she started to get angry at the traffic. she beeped at the people in front of her who weren't moving even though it wasn't their fault. "ugh im sorry, i'm not good in traffic and it makes me feel squished for some reason." she huffed and frowned..
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:31 pm

"Being the only child is probably way better than having siblings, at least is what I think." He sighed. He leaned back a little bit in the car seat, staring at the car in front of them. "Nah, it's fine. Traffic is the worst." He mumbled, closing his eyes and letting his head lay back. He opened them back up, just watching the cars around them.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:36 pm

"its the worst thing that could ever happen to you especially if you have a father like mine." she murmured and sighed softly. finally, the started moving and made it to olive garden. she shivered a bit and got out of her car. she waited for walker before she started to walk inside. "i'm paying by the way."
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:10 pm

Walker shrugged and waited for the traffic to die down. Once it did, and Lexa drove to Olive Garden, he got out of the car, looking over in Lexa's direction. "Why can't i." He groaned, walking inside with her. He smirked, looking up at the person who asked them if it was just the two of them. He hadn't been here in a while, so it obviously would be a pretty good time.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me