1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:20 pm

"Well, you would not have to worry about it. You would be safe. But I have already dealt with two of them and I don't feel like doing anymore." He said. "Not today anyway." Matt said looking at her. "It is a really nice day. I am glad. We have had a few not so great days with rain lately so a nice day is a good change. I hope that tomorrow will be nice as well." He said thinking. He was happy just walking around with her. He was not sure how long she would want to do it though so he figured they would probably go in soon.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:58 pm

" I know. You would protect me of course. " Alexia said. She pulled her hood down sightly as her face was a little cold. Her hood has moved a bit so that's why. Now she could feel the warmth, as she felt the cotton form the hoddie against her cheeks. Nice, and warm. " Yes. I really hope we don't have bad weather tommrow. " She said. She wanted it to be nice, and sunny. None of this rain stuff. They didn't need it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:17 pm

"Yes I would. Just like I have been for a while. Let me know if you get anymore information about the guy who is after you. I am working on it but I feel like maybe you will get wind of anything before I do. I have been asking around when I go out and no one has any idea. Of course I can't ask your werewolf friends because they don't like me that much. If you talk to them for me that would be great." Matt said to her. He nodded. "I really want it to be warm again. I miss the warmth." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:56 pm

" Alright. I will try. " Alexia said. She didn't know who was still after her, and why. It was just like guessing at this point. She would try talking to the other Werewolves of course. " I don't really mind the cold of warmth. " She said. She really didn't. She stay warm enough when it was cold, and warm. Sometimes she did get too hot in the three extra layers of clothes when it was really hot.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Matt nodded. "Thank you. Anything we get could really help us figure out what is going on." He said to her. "I just hope we can figure it out before something really bad happens but I am not sure. It is hard to say when we don't know where they are in planning. The cold isn't so bad but I really like to be able to go out in shorts and a t-shirt. That is more my style than having to wear long sleeves." He said to her and shrugged. "I can deal with it though."
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:49 pm

" No problem. " Alexia said. She didn't mind wearing long sleeves when to was warm. Not one bit. She enjoyed wearing long sleeves, and of course her jacket. " I love wearing my Jacket even in the summer time. " She said, before she left out a chuckle. It was something she couldn't get rid of. Never could she. If she ever lost her jacket then she wouldn't be so happy at all.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:57 pm

Matt looked at her. "What? You really wear a jacket in the summer? How do you not get too hot?" He asked her. "I don't think I could do that. I would get way too hot and have to take off the coat or something. Is that a werewolf thing? My friend was never like that." He said thinking. "But he could just be the odd man out." Matt said looking at her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Alexia looked at him before she giggled. She wondered if he thought she was crazy for wearing a jacket in the summer time. People did give her looks, but she didn't care. " I'm guess I'm use to it. I do get sometimes warm infbe summer time, but I can handle it. " She said. She cold handle the heat and that. The jacket didn't bother the girl one bit at all. She would continue to wear it depsite of how hot it was.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Matt nodded. "Okay, that's interesting. I guess I just never thought about it before so I have just never tried it." He said and shrugged. He was not sure what else to say other than that and planned to leave it at that. He did not think it was way out there so he did not think she was too out of the ordinary yet but he thought everyone had something that was odd about them.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:08 am

Alexia noddded as she smiled. " It isn't that bad. " She said. It really wasn't. Then again, everyone was driffent. Some people cold got hot in jackets, and some people didn't. It was just how you could handle it. Alexia could handle the warm weather well she wore the jacket. She had never passed out in it. Not at all. She was lucky she hasn't in the first place. She tugged on her hood once more as she chuckled softly.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you