a dream // one x one

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: a dream // one x one

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:34 pm

river smiled as marcella hugged him, returning the embrace and kissing the top of her head. 'i love you too, beautiful." he murmured gently, grunting as the timer interrupted them. "stupid brownies." river grumbled playfully.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:38 pm

marcella gasped. “how dare you?!” she joked, s jokingly hitting his cheek as she bit into a warm brownie. “you’re missing out, my love.” she murmured as she grabbed a glass of milk
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:41 pm

river chuckled as marcella playfully hit his cheek. he nodded with a pout at her next words, pointing to the female. "yeah, i am missing out." he declared with a slight grin, before shaking his head and grabbing a brownie, sighing contentedly as he bit into the warm treat.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:05 pm

marcella clasped her hands over her stomach. “hmmm, and what might that mean?” she said, a smirk on her face. she took a sip of her milk and sat back on the couch, curling up in the blankets.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:07 pm

river clicked in tongue at marcella, watching as she sat down. "you're choosing brownies over me." river spoke with a slight chuckle, before furrowing his brows and over-exaggerating a pout.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:13 pm

“well, i have had brownies as a coping mechanism when i didn’t have you around.” she shrugged, snuggling close to river. “but then again, i do need food inside of me to nourish your child inside of mee..” marcella sang out.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:18 pm

river chuckled at her response, kissing her cheek. when she spoke, he rolled his eyes playfully. "okay, okay. eat as many brownies as you can." he spoke with amusement.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:21 pm

“no, then i’ll gain more weight than i alreadyy will.” she whined playfully, kissing his cheek. “i’m going back to sleep now.” she mumbled, starting to drift.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:23 pm

river grinned and shook his head, smiling when she announced she was going back to sleep. he turned off the tv, carefully scooping marcella up and carrying her into the room, placing her in the bed and getting in himself before tugging the blankets over them, laying down and sighing quietly. "goodnight, beautiful."
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:27 pm

marcella smiled contently. “goodnight, my love.” she murmured as she fell asleep, clutching him close to her. the next morning, she got up early, feeling the familiar feeling of nausea overcome her. she hated this already, and she didn’t feel like throwing up first thing in the morning. she threw up, then went downstairs to get a mint, tears streaming down her face as she went back upstairs to their room.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me