1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:15 am

Alex blushed but smiled happily, hugging him back. "You seem to be a very physical person. First a lot of kissing, now hugging, whats next?" He said with a chuckled before blushing even deeper as realized how that could come across. "So um... Should we sit or something?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:22 am

"I just like you a lot, I guess." He blushed, pulling away. "Sure. Do you want something to drink?' He didn't know what to do, but he knew he wanted to spend time with Alex.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:28 am

Alex nodded but walked over and sat on the couch. "Ya, thank you." He looked around as he searched for a conversation. "I like your house. Do you live here alone or do you have a roommate?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:49 pm

"Thanks." He got them both drinks and sat down beside him. "I live alone. Do you live with anyone?" He sipped his drink, holding his breath.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:51 pm

Alex shook his head. "No. I prefer being alone. I can keep everything the way i want it. Im really picky like that." He suddenly realised how awkward he was being and sipped his drink. "Im making a terrible impression arent i? I hope i was better at the kissing part then the talking." He joked in an attempt to lighten the mood.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:01 pm

Jace laughed. "That's alright. I'm not really good at talking, either. You make me nervous," he admitted. He leaned against his shoulder, enjoying any kind of physical contact he got. His heart ached when Alex was further away. He couldn't understand how he had been so attached to him in such little time.

Knocking came loudly from Circe's door. "Hello?" Kailor called, sounding flustered. "Is someone home? I need help. I'm lost."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:25 am

Alex blushed happily. He took hold of jace's hand and laced their fingers together before kissing the back pf his hand. "Imagibe how i feel. I can barely breathe being so close to someone so handsome."

Circe frowned. No one should know she was there and with the world full of humans kailor especially shouldnt be there. She opened the door anyways but only looked at kailor, not yet daring to speak.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:02 am

Jace blushed,holding on to his hand. He smiled happily, resting his head on his shoulder. Did Alex really think he was handsome? He felt a glow of happiness at his words.

"Thank goodness," she exclaimed when Circe opened the door. "Hi. Can you help me? I'm not sure where I am."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:05 am

Circe's face dropped. What had she done to get sent here too? She nodded and moved aside so she could enter but struggled to think through the broken plan. The tree would restore Jace and Alex, but what could she do to help kailor. "What...um.... Whats wrong?" She asked, still watching her stunned.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:44 am

"I can't remember where I am," she sobbed, gripping Circe's arm desperately. "Or what I'm doing. I just know my name. Help me," she begged her.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me