1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:56 am

Circe watched him go before heading off to where she assumed ehr home would be empty so she could continue planning.

Alex ran his hands through his hair as he got inside his apartment and leaned back against the closed door. What had he just done? He had just met that guy and yet he had become overly acquainted with every curve of him in a back field. A grin crept across his face as he allowed himself to wade into the memory of Jace. He wanted to see him again but then doubt crept in as it always did. He didn't know what that was for Jace and worried he had just been some toy Jace was amusing himself with in the moment. He tried to push the thoughts away as he resumed his life, pushing the memory under the rug.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:20 am

Jace couldn't help but call Alex once he got home, already missing the sound of his voice. He paced in his house as the phone rang, anxious and nervous. What if he wanted space from Jace? He didn't want to bother him.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:25 am

Alex paused in making tea as his phone started ringing. He almost choked on his own heart as he saw it was Jace. At least his question was answered. He answered quickly and cleared his voice to make sure it was even before speaking. "Hey, Jace. Im surprised to hear from you so soon." He said, clearly trying to sound suave.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:28 am

Jace smiled nervous. "I just wanted to make sure the number worked," he lied, hoping he hadn't seemed to be too desperate. "What are...what are you doing right now?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:32 am

Alex looked down at the cup of tea he was steeping. "Um... nothing. why? Do you need something?" He was comforted int he knowledge that Jace seemed almost as awkward as he was feeling, happy to know he wasn't the only one nervous about their interactions.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:39 am

"No. Just wondering, I guess." He ran a hand nervous through his hair. "Um, would you like to come over? I know we just met, and I'm sure you want to rest, but I want to get to know you better and I can't stop thinking about you."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:41 am

Alex felt himself blush and struggled to find words. He nodded, but then remembered he couldn't see him, so forced himself to speak. "Ya, that would be great. Just text me your address and ill be right there." He walked into the bathroom and already began to try to fix his hair and make himself look more presentable. He didn't know why he was so nervous, he had already kissed him for goodness sakes. But something about seeign JAce seemed important and not worth the risk of ruining it.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:46 am

Jace smiled. "Cool!" He winced at his over enthusiasm. He had wanted to seem more nonchalant. He texted Alex his address, and then tried to clean the place up, his hands shaking with nervous excitement.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:39 am

Alex could feel his palms sweating as he drove over to his house. Once he got out of his truck and looked at the house he wiped his hands off on his pant legs before approaching the door. He took a steadying breath before ringing the door bell and waiting as patiently as he could.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:01 am

Jace waited a few moments before answering the door, nervously letting him inside. He smiled at him, gently pulling him into a hug in attempt to break the ice. "I'm glad you came."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me