one on one. flowerr & [grinn.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one on one. flowerr & [grinn.]

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Hugo snarled at the demon mother. " LET THEM GO! " He growled stepped closer. His eyes widened as she threw Iana to the ground. He gasped and ran to her but two demons came up to him and grabbed Hugo by the arms, pulling him away and closer to his mother. " You wouldn't dare... " Hugo frowned, kicking and squirming.

Kurt came around from the corner of the house and stood next to Alex. He growled, baring his teeth with his ears pinned back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bat acid » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:07 pm

his mother let go of Alex and watched the little boy run to his mother. "Mama wake up mama!" he cried and shook her.

Hugo's mother went over to hugo and stared into his eyes "now... I haven't been able to see your true demon form yet. so hugo, my son." she paused and took a deep breath and looked straight into his eyes. "show us your true power. looked at the over there!" she pointed to Alex and Lana "weak! you should hate them! Become your true form hugo and finish them!"

Alex shook his head and cried more as he held onto Lana "please mama wake up!" he cried out and shook her more, but it wasn't working...
┌─────────┐

they/them my kalons
my name is eliza c:
adult, infp-t, goth
ImageImage
pfp

└─────────┘
bat acid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Hugo teared up, he balled his fists, as if ready to fight her. " N-No. " He screamed looking at Alex and Iana. Hugo saw Kurt go up to Alex, he took him by his shirt and pulled him away, setting him at the steps that lead up to the house. Kurt stood in front of Alex and kept growling. Hugo looked back at his mother. " I have passed that, mother! " He frowned.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bat acid » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:07 am

alex got up and looked around. the mother did a slight hand motion with her hand and one of the demons threw a sword at the small child. Hugo mother then quickly turned to him and turned him around so hugo could watch his child get stabbed.
┌─────────┐

they/them my kalons
my name is eliza c:
adult, infp-t, goth
ImageImage
pfp

└─────────┘
bat acid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:57 pm

(rip poor Kurt)

Kurt growled as he watched a sword being flung, ready to impale the small child like nothing. He leaped out and jumped in front of Alex, he whimpered slowly as he fell to the ground, breathing heavily. He tried to get up but flailed but to the ground. The sword stuck out of his stomach and his breathing got slower and heavier.

Hugo widened his eyes, " NO! " He screamed, balling his fists so hard you could see his veins. Soon, he jumped and turned into his true form. Black shattered wings replaced his normal wings, horns sprouted on the top of his neck; with blood at the tips. His hands grew into long claws and he walked forward to his mother, slashing at the rest of the guards and then his piercing eyes looked at his mother. " Never. Come. AGAIN! " He clawed her neck and instantly, she stopped breathing and fell to the ground.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bat acid » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:14 am

alex quickly looked over and his eyes widened. he ran over to Kurt and cried for the poor dog. he then saw the sight he never wanted to see, his father in his true form. tears began to form more in his eyes as he ran to his mother, still knocked out on the ground, blood dripping from her mouth. the small boy watched the demons fly away and soon it was just them again, he saw Hugo's mother and he winced. he then looked to hugo and grabbed onto his mom "d-d-daddy?" he asked and looked st him scared to death.
┌─────────┐

they/them my kalons
my name is eliza c:
adult, infp-t, goth
ImageImage
pfp

└─────────┘
bat acid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Hugo had just realised what he had done, he had killed his own mother, in front of Alex. What a father he was! He turned to Alex, his eyes slowly tearing up. Finally, he's morph shrunk back to normal, he horns slowly vaporizing into nothing. He ran towards the child and saw Iana. He was horrified. " Alex. Please. Forget everything you saw... " He mumbled, slowly turning towards the dog that was breathing heavily. Hugo gasped and limped his way over, crouching down next to the wolf he touched it's wound, blood smudged on Hugo's fingers as he took them away. " K-Kurt... " He stammered lying down next to the canine with tears rolling down his cheek.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bat acid » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:28 pm

alex looked over at watched his dad. he went over to his fathers side and then looked over at his mother, "what about mama..." he asked his father and then looked down at Kurt, which made him cry more.
┌─────────┐

they/them my kalons
my name is eliza c:
adult, infp-t, goth
ImageImage
pfp

└─────────┘
bat acid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Hugo didn't know where to go. Kurt or Iana? He grumbled, beginning to grow frustrated at himself and the drama that was happening. " Grhh! " He placed his hands on his head and shook his head. Hugo slowly made the decision to go to Iana, help her up and get her treated and once she was alright, he would go straight back to Kurt; mainly because he looked the most injured, considering he had a sharp weapon skewered in his stomach.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bat acid » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:47 pm

lanas eyes slowly fluttered open. she was confused and her head was in pain. she couldn't move the arm she had fallen on at first when she was thrown. she winced and looked over to Alex, who ran over and tackled his mom into a hug and cried into her shoulder.
┌─────────┐

they/them my kalons
my name is eliza c:
adult, infp-t, goth
ImageImage
pfp

└─────────┘
bat acid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery