1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:57 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver saw the dog. He growled at the dog in a threatening way, before he went to go retrieve Lena. Going to the bush she is at, he laid down and looked at her. If you are wanting people to pet you, you shouldn’t be scared and stay pressed against me. They probably think I’m trying to keep you away from them. He licked Lena’s fur. He then stood up and walked back towards the park. He played around with some of the equipment they have. He also would also chase other dogs just for fun.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:32 am

Lena ---
    Lena looked at Oliver with a small whine, burying her face in his fur with a whine. But they're scary. It looks like when alpha would grab me and then- She choked on whine before watching Oliver leave. She crawled out of the bush, going over to some puppies in the corner and stealing one of their sticks and running off, creating a chase she actually enjoyed until the other dogs gave up, not used to her stamina. Lena laid down and chewed on the stick before being picked up, yapping desperately as she didn't realise it was Mara
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:32 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver played around with the other dogs. Every so often he would look over at Lena to see she is doing alright. Smelling a vampire, Oliver turned around and saw Mara. He ran over to her and barked in happiness. He ran off somewhere to turn back into a human. He came back over to Mara and hugged her close. Hello! I missed you! He kissed her cheek and smiled.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:42 am

Mara Adze
    Mara looked at him with a crooked grin as he barked at her, finding it amusing how easily a werewolf got happy to see her. She looked at Lena who had given up fighting, knowing who it was and simply sprawled out in Mara's arms, too lazy to change into her human form. Hi to you too. You do know that you aren't a dog right because dog parks are for dogs. Dont go influencing Lena. Mara teased, kissing him as she had no fear of public affection as she'd done it so often
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:53 pm

Oliver Reed
    Oliver sighed after she kissed him. I know... I just like coming here to play with the dogs. He sighed again and looked down at Lena. Remembering that she wanted some of the things that were here, he looked at Mara. That reminds me, Lena wants some dog toys and some of the equipment they have here. It would be so much fun to play with those things. I’m going to the store. You should come with us. He smiled at her and hugged her even closer. He let go after a few seconds. He headed off to the store.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:31 am

Mara Adze
    Mara raked her fingers through her hair, making her red streaks appear more in her hair as she looked at him, wondering what went through his head sometimes though nodded with a small shrug. Sure, I have nothing better to do, boyfriend time! She grinned, holding his hand with Lena in the other, howling excited then barking, halfway between yay and alpha. Mara sighed slightly, knowing she had to take it slow with Oliver but she craved more than hand holding and the occasional kiss
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:57 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver held onto Mara’s hand while they walked to the store. Upon arriving, Ollie started to get all excited. He would look at random things and would think about buying it or not. He told Lena she could choose some things as well. About an hour or so later, Ollie was done with picking things out. He went to the checkout line. When everything was purchased, he thanked the cashier and headed out of the store.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:31 am

Mara Adze
    Mara sighed as she was practically dragged around the store with two over excited children. Lena would run up to random toys and dropped them at Mara's feet so that she could give it to Oliver. Mara wondered off at one point to get things like teas and coffees, the only edible things to her. She didn't hold Oliver's hand again, not feeling any romantic attraction at that moment. She wanted more than shopping for dog toys and barely treated like a girlfriend
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:05 pm

Oliver Reed
    Oliver noticed that Mara wasn’t having fun. He looked down at the ground and started to think. He went over to Lena and handed her the dog toys. Take them home, and wait there for me and Mara to return. He smiled at her and then went over to Mara. He held her hand. Let’s go somewhere you want to go. Anywhere is fine. Ollie smiled and hoped she still wasn’t mad. He felt bad that she was stuck with two werewolves, a demon and a human.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:34 am

Mara Adze
    Mara watched as Lena transformed back into a human, taking the toys and leaving with a bow as a sign of respect, leaving them alone. I don't want to go anywhere, I want to stand right here and talk this out. I'm tired of putting emotions in this relationship and getting half back. Kissing me on the cheek and holding my hand doesn't display love at all. We've been dating since prom basically and haven't had our relationship move. I get taking it slow but not like a snail. Show me right here right now how much you like me! Mara panted though didn't regret anything she said
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me