1x1 with ~naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:07 pm

Kisa got the elegant red dress on and managed to do up the back most of the way before one of the maidens came to help her out as the princess came over as well. She gave a shy smile once again at the compliments before nodding to her words,"R-Right, of course." She said softly before watching as the princess slipped out of the door. She could hear as the silence over swept the crowd, knowing that was when the royal family made their entrance. Once she was ready and slipped into some low black heels, she headed out into the hallway and moved down towards the ballroom. Though, just as planned, she avoiding going through the main door that the royals entered in from, and instead snuck through a side door of the room before she stood silently at the wall, wide eyes sweeping over the crowds as she took a slow breath.

Alok chuckled along with him,"Indeed! At the same time, I can't tell if I'm relived to not be wearing that heavy mail chain or not right now." He commented before grinning with a nod,"You bet!" He agreed. When everyone started to go silent, he shifted his gaze to look where the family was entering before his eyes landed on the princess. He looked at her as though he was shocked by her beauty before a smile came to his face,"She's beautiful." He said quietly under his breath after a minute, smiling towards Adeline.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:13 pm

Adeline's eyes finally landed on Alok, and a soft blush came to her cheeks as they locked eyes with one another. She winked at him, a playful smile slipping onto her lips as she did so. After a few minutes of standing and chatting with other princesses, she watched her father slip out of the room with kings from other countries, clearly to do some business, and now she was free to do what she wished. Once more she looked around the room for her knight, and once he was back in her sights she slowly began to make her way to him, her heart beating wildly as she did so.

Romanos looked on as the royals entered, not hearing his companions comment over the cheering and noise the crowd around him began to make. As he surveyed the crowd his eyes landed on the princess's handmaiden from the day before, and he excused himself to Alok before making his way over to her. "Would you like to dance?" He questioned, holding his hand out to her with a sweet smile plastered on his face.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:48 am

Alok smiled at the princess before grinning at her wink, the excitement of the thought for their first dance fluttering in his stomach. He nodded to Romanos when he excused himself before he went and made some light conversation with a few of the guests. It was only when he noticed the princess start to make her way to him did he excuse himself from the conversation before he moved to meet her halfway. When they were just about together, he stopped with a smile before bowing to her a little at the waist,"Your highness. You are absolutely radiant today." He told her as he held out a hand to her in invitation of their promised dance.

Kisa continued to just stand at the wall, her ears lowering slightly at the loud noise of the cheering before it started to calm down a little as the orchestra began to play. She twiddled with her fingers a little as she nervously looked around at everyone before her eyes landed on the knight who made his way to her. She shyly looked at his outstretched hand as she listened to his question before looking at him. She thought silently for a few seconds before giving a little nod,"I-I guess...." She said quietly before timidly putting her hand into his.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Adeline eagerly took Alok's hand, her heart fluttering wildly in her chest as she looked up into his eyes. She had never felt this way about dancing with someone, so why did he do this to her. "Thank you kind sir, I must say you look rather handsome as well." She replied, blushing slightly as she placed a soft hand on his shoulder. "I must admit I've been looking forward to this dance, surely it will be the highlight of my night," the princess said as the two swirled around the dancefloor to the soft music that was playing.

Romanos smiled as his invitation was accepted. Sensing Kisa's nervousness he took it slow, gently swaying back and forth around the dancefloor, staying on the edge to keep her out of the large swirling crowd. "You look very lovely," he said gently, flashing her a soft smile to indicate his genuine complement.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:31 am

Alok smiled as she stood his hand before he gently pulled her in close to him, but not too close. Not yet, anyways. Their steps were light and effortless as they glided around the dancefloor,"Thank you, my lady. You flatter me." He said before noticing the little blush on her cheeks, causing his to warm up slightly as well,"I'm honored. Truthfully, this will also be the same highlight for myself." He told her quietly before gently spinning her around,"I'll just have to make sure that I don't mess this up for either of us with my big feet." He joked a little with that goofy grin of his on his face.

Kisa wasn't sure why she had said yes, but at the same time, she would at least be able to tell the princess that she danced for one song instead of staying out for all of them. Her ears pricked a little as he spoke, causing her to look up a little into his eyes as a little blush rose up on her cheeks,”T-Thank you…. I-It’s only because our princess is very generous….” She said softly as she slightly looked down, breaking the gaze while doing so. She just didn't get it, as to why this knight was being so nice to her. Was it because she was the princess's personally picked handmaiden? Ever since the incident yesterday, she felt like he's been around more, keeping an eye on her. Was that why he wanted to dance with her? To keep her safe? Her tails twitched a little under the light fabric as she was sure that was why,"W-Why did you want to dance with me? T-There are a lot prettier ladies here then I a-and would have jumped at the chance to dance with you....." She suddenly asked him quietly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:48 am

Adeline smiled brightly as she was spun around the dancefloor, holding onto Alok as she gazed into his eyes, a special twinkle behind her own eyes. "Well, I'm sure if that happens we can laugh it off. It has happened many times before." She told the other, giggling softly as she remembered one of her first times dancing. "In fact-" She began to say before interrupted by the sound of glass shattering. She jumped in fear and clutched onto Alok for dear life, terrified of the large dragon that had burst through the castle walls. She whimpered as it laid eyes on her and grasped her firmly in its claws, tearing her away from the knight, her eyes wide as saucers as she tried to process the events that were unfolding. She looked to her left to see Kisa in the dragon's other hand and screamed out to her as she thrashed in the claws of the beast.

"Well, I would say that you are lovely even without all of the fancy items that the princess has." romanos replied, his eyes twinkling with happiness as he looked at the handmaiden. "Dear Kisa, those other girls can't compare. Besides royals aren't my type anyways. Most of them lack the empathy that radiates off of you." He answered truthfully. Their conversation was rudely interrupted by the dragon who very clumsily burst through the castle walls. He let go of Kisa and stood in front of her protectively, sword drawn as a claw made its way towards them. However he was immediately knocked off his feet, unable to get up in time to drag Kisa away from the claw.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:37 pm

Alok chuckled as he listened to her reply before smiling at her. He loved the sound of her voice, and could listen to it all day. As he waited eagerly for her to start her tale, the sound of the crash echoed through the room. Instinctively, he quickly drew out his sword and held the princess close to him in his other arm. He narrowed his eyes a little before he swung his sword in hopes of doing damage to the dragon, only to find it reflect off as he was pushed back, only to find the princess being ripped from his arms,”Let her go, you wretched beast!” He roared as he scrambled up to his feet and started running towards it, swinging his sword at the arms, only to have it reflect off its scales with minimal damage.

Kisa was silent as she listened to what the knight had to say in reply to her question, except half way through she got distracted. Her ears pricked and her eyes glanced towards the castle wall, the sound of something big flying towards them. It wasn’t till moments later did the dragon burst through the walls and land on the ground. She barely had time to think before she found herself pressed behind the knight. Her eyes grew a little as she made eye contact with the beast before she saw Romanos knocked to side, and she moved too late to escape the large claws in front of her before they grasped around her, causing her to scream as it pulled her towards it. She found herself in shock until she heard the cries of the princess, causing her to turn her head to look at her. It was then that a warm aura surrounded her as her eyes became more fox like, steam raising a little before her and the dragon. Unfortunately, it did nothing to damage the creature and just made it more annoyed as he tightened his grip on Kisa, causing her to scream again until she blacked out, the magic aura disappearing at the same time.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:23 pm

Adeline watched in horror as her friend was rendered unconscious, and she couldn't help but feel as if she was a bit lightheaded as well. She took one last look at Alok, her eyes pleading for help but her mind knowing there wasn't anything he could do. "Find me!" She squealed as the dragon began making its retreat from the castle walls, her eyes now shifting back to focus on her friend to make sure she was still alive.

Romanos scrambled back to his feet, also doing his best to fight the dragon alongside Alok. As the dragon turned its back to the knights and heading out the door, in a desperate attempt to not loose the girls he leaped onto the dragon' s tail, clinging on for dear life as the creature began to take flight. Thankfully due to the beasts large size it didn't notice the extra weight on its tail and continued its journey off to who knows where.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:15 pm

Kisa groaned a little in her unconscious state as they began to fly through the air. It was due to the shock, the squeezing pain, and the inability to breath from the constricting grip that caused her to black out. Her head was hung low, almost leaning against the claws, and her eyes were closed shut.

Alok locked his eyes onto the princess and instantly felt his heart ache as the creature started to take off. He was about to turn and run out of there, grab his horse and follow from the ground, but then he saw his fellow knight do something that shocked him a little, cause it was something that he would have done himself,"Romanos, you dummy!" He muttered under his breath as he watched before making a very quick and split decision. He started to run at full speed to where the dragon had entered and was leaving from, murmuring a spell under his breath. As soon as he reached the wall, he jumped, and a burst of wind shot under his feet, making him go a further distance. Alok's eyes never left the raising creature for a second as he flew through the air, unsure if he was even going to make it. But by sheer luck, he managed to land and cling onto the end of the tail of the beast, not too far from where Romanos was hanging onto.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:33 pm

Adeline did her best to take some deep breaths, but there wasn't much that could be produced due to the tight grip of the creature. After a while the world begin to dim and only came back into focus when the dragon finally landed in what seemed like the middle of nowhere. A foreign royal and two guards awaited their arrival, eager to get their hands on the princess. She whimpered as her body hit the cold ground, littered with snow, they must be in the mountains. She lay there rather limp, praying for some sort of savior to rescue her, but she feared that wouldn't happen.

Alok looked behind to see his trusty companion following him, a small smirk appearing on his face as he saw the look on his face. "Hold on!" He shouted loudly, fearing the two would have a long ride before them. After what seemed like hours, but possibly wasn't as the aching in his bones made time slow, the dragon finally began to lower to the ground. He looked around the new scenery, searching for any signs of life or landmarks that he could figure out his location from. After searching and squinting his eyes landed on a royal from a kingdom they had attacked many many years ago and had practically wiped out. They must have retreated to the northern mountains and started to rebuild. As they were at a safe distance to the ground he let go, softly landing behind the dragon, doing his best to keep out of sight from the enemy.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me