1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:19 pm

Avery choked on her mashed potatoes as he mentioned her looks. Ellis nodded, clearly amused. “Well, she’s up for grabs, we typically take things like the humans do, unless of course, your traditions are different then ours. Are you stating you’re interested?” Steve chuckled lightly as he served himself another chicken leg. “Lone wolf..hmm. Well in this valley specifically there’s two packs, and one on the other side of the ridge, opposite as to where you came from. The Moonshine pack, which is ours, is considered the smallest out of the three and consists of about five families.”

Mae smiled sheepishly. “People in the real world either pretend I don’t exist, or I’m an anomaly , someone who shouldn’t exist. The looks of disgust, hate, disappointment, anger, flirty gazes, complements, quotes and pickup lines is infinite. I can’t count the amount of times I’ve been hit on by both guys and girls.” At this, her lip curled slightly, her statement giving her a bit of a disgusted look on her face. “So I’ve learned to kinda hide who I really am.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:22 am

Jace - 23 - Werewolf - Location: Avery's grandparent's house
Jace stared blankly for a moment, Is he offering her to me? He was pretty certain it seemed like it. "I, uh, am single." He said slowly. "But, I feel I have a lot more to learn before I take on a mate. I was bitten. I wasn't born and taught things. And from what conversations Avery and I have had, I've had different lessons." He said, pointing a fork. "For example, in our pack, it was rare to ever get a soulmate pair. We were given freedom to form bonds with one another. Lots of fights broke out, drama, exedra..." He shrugged. "I mean, I traveled for miles and days and not once did I know I was in a were territory. I'm inexperienced all around. She doesn't deserve a mongrel like me."

Caden - 19 - Human, RP it out - Location: On a trail walk
"That's interesting. So, more negative attention. Thought it'd be opposite." He looked slightly apologetic, and kicked a rock into a bush. "Sorry, about that. But i'm glad you are willing to talk about it." He thought to bring something else up. "Have any pets?"
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:39 pm

Steve nodded. “Oh please, we dont expect things to happen quickly, this is the first time Avery’s brought someone home with her.” In her silence, Avery’s face had turned a bright red, her flustered state clearly obvious. “That’s unfortunate, I’m sorry you’ve had to go through that. Most werewolves around her have been werewolves for generations, they were born with the genes.” Ellis added as she started to eat. “I’m not sure, Aveybaby is a bit of a Mongrel herself, wandering around the forest like Tarzan.” At this, Avery blinked rapidly before looking bashfully towards Jace, and away again.

“Yup, most of it’s bad. Sometimes it’s not all grey and black, I just don’t enjoy the attention, for the most part.” Mae nodded as the trees started to thin, and the behind of the inn came into view. “Actually, I do. I’ve got two Guinea pigs, Pepe and Mimosa. How about you?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:10 pm

Jace was a bit relieved. He relaxed into the chair a bit more. "Alright, good to know. I guess it's not every day you happen upon a were from out of town." He said. Aveybaby... He snickered out loud at the mention of the nickname. Oh I won't let her live it down if we continue to cross paths. He looked at her now and she was making it apparent she was trying to bare the conversation. It only fueled the fire. "So, she's a bit of a wild child huh. Any other things worth mentioning that she might withhold from sharing?" He gave her a devilish grin.

Caden - 19 - Human, RP it out - Location: On a trail walk back to the inn
He cracked a smile, "I like the names. And I have a dog named Atlas." The inn was in view. He rubbed his hands together, "Alright, now where's that pizza place?" He asked, ready to eat.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:36 pm

Steve grinned teasingly at his granddaughter. “Well she’s got a slight obsession of climbing things, hanging upside down from the banister, sneaking out during the full moon, and multiple other things.” Ellis rolled her eyes. “She’s our favorite, in case you can’t tell, she practically lives here. We are her technical guardians.” Avery held her breath for a moment as she looked down at her chicken and noodles, slightly anxious to hear his response. A werewolf girl, adopted by her grandparents, simply because her family didn’t want an Omega around. How ridiculous. Thoughts climbed into her mind as she swallowed hard and looked down at her plate again. “Avey, it’s nothing to be ashamed about.”

“Atlas. Sounds like a name you’d pick out, either that or I’d imagine google helped you out.” Mae joked as she led him towards the back staircase of the inn. “It’s actually underneath the inn, in the basement. Only the locals know of it. It’s that good.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:28 am

"I bet you have some good stories." He said as he took a break from eating, minding his manners. "Well, I don't think of it. Honestly, didn't guess her as an Omega." He said, glancing at her. "I don't know what i'd be considered here. But my pack had me placed somewhere between; last to know, but first to fight." He shrugged. "What were considered Omegas within my pack, they were mostly servants. They were given special collars that prohibited them from shifting." He explained. He looked on, "Sorry, got a little dark there. But, that's just a true fact from where I came from." He continued eating. "What's the Omega's role here? And are there others in your family?"

Caden - 19 - Human, RP it out - Location: Basement pizza parlor at the Inn
"He's a good boy, named him because the freckles on the nose are like a map." He said and gave a small laugh. "What?! This place has been under my nose the entire time and I couldn't even smell it?" He gave her a shocked look. "Well, I gladly appreciate the insider scoop." He said as they went into the basement of the inn.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:03 pm

Ellis grimaced slightly. “She is an Omega, apparently her family’s biological bloodline isn’t as strong as they thought it was. They’re ashamed. But, we’ve got her now, and she’s got rights here she doesn’t have back at the house. As an omega she’s required to communicate with other packs, so basically she’d be a bit of a messenger. When she’s in trouble, her omega instincts kick in, her eyes flash a light green as she submits. So she’s move submissive. That’s how most omegas work around here, just depends. It’s different for every one. Some you can tell are omegas. Physically, she’s not as blessed as others when it comes to physical strength.” Avery ducked her head in agreement, seeming rather comfortable with her grandparents explaining things easier then she ever could.

“That’s cute. Well, I just thought of the names for my babies, they’re ornery.” Mae smiled, her teeth elongating for a split second before returning to normal. “It would be too crowded if everyone knew of it. Follow me.” She gestured for him to follow, and quickly walked by the sign which clearly read “Please wait to be seated.” Leading him through the booths and tables, she stopped by a small booth, big enough for one person on each side. “This good enough?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:30 pm

Jace took in the information. A messenger? He looked between Ellis and Steve. "I'm not sure if a messenger is needed, right? Since we have phones..?" He paused. "Well, do you happen to know what she might become for the pack, any ideas?" Avery seemed to know her place. He felt sorry for her as she dipped her head in acknowledgement. "So, she's to turn in a few months. What will her parents do with her if she's now an adult? Does she need to fulfill duties or what's the punishment?" Jace was trying to understand the pack dynamic. It seems less cruel and severe than his, but still had some wrong ways of things. At least, he didn't agree with.

He got a quick glimpse of her fangs. Caden acted like he didn't see them, but now he got the idea what they look like. "They make you happy to smile." He smiled back. They came up to a small booth. "It's just fine, sure." He said and sat down across from her. "Do we need a menu or do you have an idea of what would be best? Or any recommendations maybe?"
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:48 pm

“A messenger is necessary, yes. Other packs, we won’t mention names, have found ways to hack into our private messages. The trek isn’t normally more than a few miles to the other ally’s territory. It’s a rare request, and isn’t needed often. It’s just a small part of being ranked lower. I don’t know what he duties will be, as we’ve never had an omega in this family before.” He shrugged. “So it’ll probably be up to her brother, Calvin, who’ll be stepping up as lead alpha next year. He’s not the smartest, he’ll get there.” Avery grimaced slightly as she nodded in agreement. “Either that, or she could get exiled. They won’t know what to do with Avey.”

“They do. Every morning when I feed them they’re always running about, crazy.” Another smile made its way across her face as she shook her head. “Oh, uh here. It’s a little fancy, just scan the barcode there to find the menu, apparently it’s online. Honestly everything here is good. Just pick something and go with it.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:31 am

Yikes. He exhaled. "Sheesh, that's a rough family you got there." He made a face and stretched back in his chair. "So, what was it like for you two then? I'm sure things have changed over the years." He asked, trying to get Avery out of the hot seat.

Caden pulled out his phone and scanned the barcode. He scrolled through the menu. "What are you gonna get?" He looked up briefly while still looking. "Think I have an idea of what i'll get. Aaand are you a pineapple on pizza kinda girl or nah?" He asked smirking.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me