1x1 with Alpha reboot

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:35 pm

"Me too." Is said quietly, but he doesn't really have a choice, does he? It's his job. He signed his name. Till death or they use him up. That's why he doesn't own his own place. That's why he doesn't have relationships, not close ones. That's why Scott and his horse are the closest he has to family.

Morag smiles slightly, "he should behave. Most of the time if you let him run a good hour in an arena he does amazing. " a pause, "take a padlock or two, else he will get out- if for nothing else than to get filthy." The man takes a sip from the glass bottle of root beer, "don't use spurs."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:34 am

Emily nodded with a smile. “I hope so. I feel like I’m a little worried after today.” She teased with a laugh and a smile. She bit her lip nervously and looked around. “I really hope you won’t be gone too long.” Admired Emily with a blush. “Oh and I’ll make sure I run him for an hour first of course.” She continued to quietly eat. She got so many butterflies. Was this normal?
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:57 pm

Mor hums cheerfully, finishing his drink as he watches her reaction. She's blushing, and it'd adorable . "He loves baths, honestly. Ketch will sit still for hours if you have a rag and warm water or a hose. " His smile grows, and the young man casually places the garbage into the bag. "Emily, " he begins after sitting in silence; "im really enjoying talking to you, hanging out with you. "

Could he have a future? Here? With her?

His blue eyes shift to her face again. "I'm sorry that I have to leave."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:02 pm

Emily’s eyes lit up. “Well I can definitely give him a lot of baths especially if I’m going to get him to trust me for that show.” She said. She ate some grapes and began to hum along softly. She stopped and blushed deeper if that was even possible. Her jaw dropped open a bit in shock. She nodded soft unable to find some words at first. She couldn’t believe it quiet frankly she was a bit shocked to heard him say that. He had been very hard to read all night. “Me too. You’re so easy to talk too and the company is rather nice. It makes me feel like I’m at home.” She breathed effortlessly. She shrugged. “I wish you did have too…just make sure you come back home. So that we can do this more often.” Said Emily. She leaned in a bit.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:38 pm

(Ts?)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:39 pm

Sure! You start)
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:53 pm

(Thanks, I'm bad with lovey stuff ....)

It's been almost three months since he had left; three months since the night they'd had a picnic. But she wouldn't like him now, would she? No. His dearest friend assures him differently, but... what does Scott know?? The truck is loud, and it covers other sounds, almost all of them - a fact he's greatful for. Moreso, he's just glad to be going back. To be out. If only for a short time. The blue Chevy idles at the gate until he's sure it's opened, it moves forward a few feet and idles again. Then, then there's a short drive. If he remembers correctly there's a stone house with lace curtains and yellow flowers of some sort; wait. Would they be dead? Dying with the change of seasons. He chews on his lower lip as Scott parks the vehicle out front. "I still say you can live with me man, if things go south." Is offered for what could be the hundredth time in the last hour; Morag shakes his head, "its not a bother. I have a guest room and it could be yours."

"Let's just se-- ahem, find out, how it goes. Okay?" Is murmured and he hears a sigh of reply. Then the door scrapes open. There's feet on gravel and HIS door opens.

With Scott's help the man goes up to the front door and they knick.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:03 pm

Emily heard something coming down the driveway. There were always visitors or people coming in and out between her starting to give more lessons, the extra help since Morag had been gone so long and her dad had run out for some business meetings that apparently she didn’t have to attend for once. Emily didn’t really think anything of it. So much time had come and gone since that night. She thought of Morag so often. She road his horse a lot too. They had even placed first in their show which was so amazing. Emily couldn’t even believe how well the had rode on that night. Her thoughts were shaken away by a knock at the door. Emily took a deep breath and opened it slowly.
Emily’s jaw practically dropped. She couldn’t believe it was him after so long. She pulled him into a tight embrace before releasing him. She looked to Scott and blushed embarrassed. “Man you didn’t even tell me he was coming back? You know how long I’ve been waiting” teased Emily lightly. She looked back to the man in front of her. “Welcome home. You’ve sure been missed by so many.” Said Emily sweetly. Her heart was full of absolute joy.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:50 pm

He honest to goodness flinches as he's pulled into an embrace, hands reflexively coming up to shield himself. Maybe this was a bad idea. He doesn't want to hurt her. And then there's a feeling of relief so strong at her words, 'welcome home' that he almost falls over. Scott barely catches him and holds him up with a grunt. "Easy brother,,ive got ya" is said quietly, his green eyes full of remembered pain. Scott let's go as Morag gets ahold of himself, finds his balance. "I didn't know until this morning, " he apologizes, "he... wasn't ready." Morag has kept his face angled away from Emily, mostly covered by sunglasses. Missed by so many? Who? His horse? Her? He opens his mouth to say something when he is nudged, "she's blushing man, " is said nonchalantly.

"Scott," Mor says semi warningly, "I think I'll take your offer. " this was a mistake, she doesn't want to be saddled with me. he swallows the painful lump in his throat; she doesn't know. When she does she will run in the opposite direction.

"Mor -"

"Don't" Is said with quiet authority. "Please. " I shouldn't have come. He clears his throat, "I just came to tell you to keep Ketch." Is excused, turning to force Scott to help him down the stairs before he falls. "He's yours, Emily. " The veterinarian helps his friend down the stairs, keeping his mouth shut, and helps him into the truck, even though he wants to scream and shout that he's messing up a good thing.

Scott looks over at Emily apologetically. What is he supposed to say? How could he even begin to explain? "I'm sorry. " is said in an undertone, standing on the pathway, "I really am."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:45 pm

Emily looked around so confused by what had happen. She looked between the two of them. Without hesitation she raced down the stairs and the pathway. She didn’t even care about Scott. She ran right past him to the truck. She gently opened Morag’s door and lightly grabbed his hand. “Are you for real? You leave for 3 months and this is how you come back?” Asked Emily kind of rhetorically.
She sighed. “I’m here come what may. I certainly didn’t go everyday for 3 months for you to come home and make me feel this way. You didn’t even give me a chance.” She said softly. She started to calm down some. Emily softly reached up and cupped his face in his hands. She had a feeling all of this had to do with the silly sunglasses he had on. He was hiding something. She slowly pushed them up and pressed a light kiss to his forehead. “You don’t have to hide. I want to know you in whatever way that is since wherever you went. But you don’t get to make that decision for me and you certainly don’t get to give up on that horse of yours” said Emily. She looked to Scott a bit embarrassed.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me