1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:04 pm

( sure. Haha we can time skip whenever really)

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Her pack || Jayla

The two wolves had soon met up with the rest of the pack and exchanged greetings between one another. Soon they all began their nightly routine and discussed things along the way. Rerina padded alongside her pack and she couldn’t help but think of Jayla and how she seemed to handle the whole wolf thing. Most people would either try to run and hide at the sight of her, or would just try to scare her off. For some reason, Jayla did neither of those things and it puzzled Rerina. Did she even know that it was her? That she was there to protect her from the one wolf?

Pushing those thoughts aside, she came to a stop after a while and told her pack that she was heading back home. Saying their goodbyes, the white wolf raced off towards the house and shifted back into her human form as she approached the house. Stretching out her shoulders and the rest of her body. She made her way inside the manor and made her way up the stairs to her bedroom. The young woman collapsed onto the bed and she was glad to finally be back in her bed.

|| Ryder || Male || Human || tagged: Keita || too shy around crush ||

Raising an eyebrow at the comment the male made and retracted his hand. “Don’t? Why?” he asked, curious to know why he shouldn’t go after the wolf himself. When Keita asked for some water, Ryder sighed and nodded his head. “Come and follow me. I’ll get you some water.” he said, while waiting for the other man to reply.

He would have to respect his request even if it seemed odd to him that Keita told him not to. Either way, he would try to find a way to make that darn wolf pay for harming Keita, even if it meant risking it all to protect him.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:34 pm

[okay, so, I've been reading a story with witches and Were canines, and was thinking Ryder could be a witch with weak powers? Or have witch in his bloodlines, but have no power. It's up to you, though, really. Yes, they call males witches in that comic too. Equality!

We should ts after Ryder and Keita are done]

Jayla- female- human- bi- Rerina

Jayla continued to hum as she turned off the back lights, then headed upstairs with Blue in hand, Rocky wagging his tail slowly as he followed his beloved human. She smiled as she looked down at him for a moment, then glanced to the kitten whom was purring in her arms, tail flicking gently. She now noticed the kitten was a bit fluffy, his fur tickling her skin. She thought of Rerina now, as she laid on her bed a moment...Of course, she figured that had been Rerina; what wolf was that large, and who else would protect her that way? She shook her head free of said thoughts to go to the bathroom, taking a bath then returning to her room after drying. She dried her hair, then brushed it out.

She hummed as she brushed her lovely red hair, thinking of her parents again. Her mother wasn't actually all bad, she just did as her husband said and told Jayla to stay in the house and not go out. She also seemed to worry about her daughter, but wasn't terribly overprotective like Dad was...In fact, when they'd had a moment alone, she'd actually whispered to Jayla that she could go out, as long as she stuck with Fredd, the driver. Jayla hummed and smiled at the memory. She then turned off her light, and went to sleep.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around crush- likes Ryder (who's in the closet)

The black haired male sighed as he looked at the other male, shaking his head a few times...I don't want you to die... he thought, then shook his head a few more times. That's when he then asked for the water, twitching a bit as he heard him sigh. He nodded to the green eyed male, following him towards the building and muttering "I don't want her to hurt you..." He didn't elaborate on that, then. He didn't tell Ryder he was special, important to him...

He hummed quietly as he followed Ryder to the Shoppe, glad he would be getting some nice, cold water. He smiled at the thought of it, then shook his head. He stopped humming to focus on not hurting his throat more. He continued to follow.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:53 pm

( oooh that could be a fun idea. Or maybe he doesn’t even know that he has witch in his blood till he somehow finds out; and I’ll just have Rerina asleep for now)

|| Ryder || Male || Human || Tagged: Ketia || too shy around crush ||

He decided not to push on the subject and left it at that. He had a rough day as it was and didn’t want to cause even more harm than good. Making his way to the shoppe, the young male slipped through the back door and allowed for Keita to go ahead of him. Once the two were inside, Ryder made his way to the bar and poured a glass of water for the werewolf. ”There, drink up while I go and get stuff for your neck.” he said, sliding the glass over.

The green eyed male made his way to the back and grabbed the stash of herbs that his mother had left him for a long time. She even wrote a whole book on what herbs did what. Of course Ryder thought it was odd that she had all these herbs and never once said anything. Shrugging his shoulders, Ryder grabbed the herbs, along with the book to being making the correct stuff for the neck wound. Scanning his eyes along the pages, he finally found something that would help and he followed the instructions carefully.

Once he was done, the male put the stuff in a little bottle and brought it out. Even though he always questioned as to why his mom was so secretive about where all the stuff came from since she would change the subject on it and act like nothing happened. Shaking his head, Ryder walked back to the bar and handed the bottle over. “Here, this should help with your neck. It was stuff that my mom uses all the time. Just put some of it on your neck before you go to sleep and it should be gone by the morning.” he said. He could vaguely remember the times his mother would use the stuff on herself and also on him when he was small. It was vague but faint memory n his mind.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:13 pm

[ooo, yes, that works. I think the ones in the comic may be Wiccans, or earth witches, which explains the green eyes, but they literally all have green eyes]

-sleeping-

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around crush- likes Ryder (who's in the closet)

The black haired male hummed quietly a she followed Ryder, sighing quietly a few times then shaking his head, glad Ryder didn't question him any further. He continued to quietly hum as he made his way after the green eyed male, the howling long gone...It seemed the white wolf had stopped, and her pack too if she had one. He snorted with disdain at the thought of packs...His own had kicked him out for being tired and falling asleep. Even though they had two omegas, they'd blamed him for the death of a pack member...

He snapped out of it to the sound of Ryder's voice, nodding to the green eyed male and looking to the glass. He watched him leave, then just sort of stared at the water for a little while. He hummed a moment, coughing, then sighed and picked up the glass. He drank in small, slow gulps, feeling the itching go down, though swallowing still made it hurt. He was able to hum at least a little bit without it hurting, but not too much now. He was now able to sit here and not have an irritating itch causing him to cough, which would lead to more coughing and would lead to pain."Your...mom? I'd like to meet her some day," he said with a nod, taking the bottle and handing over the glass. When he actually looked down, getting a good look, he looked stunned, asking "Your...your mother made this recipe?" He tilted his head a bit, waiting for an answer, hoping Ryder wouldn't question aloud the look on his face...There was no way, she was a simple healer right?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:04 am

|| Ryder || Male || Human || Tagged: Keita || too shy around crush ||

When he heard him say something about his mom, Ryder got all red in the face. He honestly wasn’t sure if his mother would be home since she always travels to places. Even as a kid, his mom would leave for these random ‘business trips’ and would always make sure Ryder was taken care of. He hated it when she left but was grateful that she would make sure he had food and things beforehand.

Pulling back from the memories, he glanced at Keita and ran a hand through his hair. “Well it wouldn’t be easy since she’s always traveling so it’s hard to see her really. I haven’t even seen her in a few years to tell you the truth
....”
he said, sighing softly at the thought. “And yes she did, it’s been a recipe that’s been in the family according to her.” he added, giving him a look. Sure it seemed odd that his mother would make such things and she never did it around Ryder till one day he accidentally stumbled upon her making something. From then on, he kept his distance whenever she was cooking up something with herbs.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:35 pm

-sleeping-

The black haired male continued to hum as he shook his head, thinking she must definitely just be a healer or medic. Well, she could be an herbalist or could study herbs, therefore making recipes once in awhile to see what happened. Concerning Ryder's blush, Keita didn't notice because he was focused on his thoughts. He hummed on as he shook his head, dragging fingers through his soft, raven black hair, which was also sleek and a bit shiny just like the bird's wing, or an animal's fur.

Considering he was a wolf, his hair seeming a bit like fur wasn't all that strange, and in fact he liked to hear people compliment it. Ryder had complimented it the first time they'd met, but now...now he no longer did so, and that made Keita a bit sad. He shook the thought from his mind to listen to Ryder, sighing as he nodded to him then sitting up. He sighed as he nodded to him again, then asked "Is she a healer, or a medic, or something? Is she?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:03 pm

Ryder leaned back into the counter, arms crossed. Even in his simple blue hoodie, his arms looked very muscular. “I guess she could be. She’s never really told me honestly, so I just never questioned it. I’ll have to ask her the next time she is back home.” he said with a light shrug. Sure she probably did say something to him before, though he couldn’t remember if she did.

Looking at the clock by the bar and noticed that it was past midnight. Had he really been out this long? Then again he was used to it since he had always been out late with Keita. Ever since the first time they met, the two hung out a lot, almost every day for as long as he could remember. Then they stopped hanging out for a while and it bothered him a bit. This was the first time they have hung out, in a while. He missed hanging out with the wolf, even if it meant being out super late which didn’t bother him much.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:32 pm

-sleeping-

The black haired male continued to hum as he looked to the bottle in his hand a moment, then shook his head and put it in a pocket. He glanced to his friend, swallowing as he saw the muscles standing out slightly, even in the sleeves of the blue hoodie...He forced himself not to think of being held by those arms, even in a simple hug, a hug he'd ask for for his own selfish reasons. He shook his head, then nodded to his friend, saying "It's a good job," and looking a lot more relaxed now.

He happened to glance to the clock at the same time his friend did, and made a small sound as he saw the time on the clock: past midnight...He turned his attention back to Ryder, tilting his head a moment much like a dog then shaking his head a few times. He winced a bit at the pain that caused...then thought on what Ryder had told him, about the mix of herbs he needed to put on his wound. "I, um...I should probably get back home and apply the herbs," he said, wondering if Ryder would stop him...or something.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:00 am

(Oh Ryder why XD )

Ryder nodded his head, then moved away from the counter. “Here I’ll walk you to the door. Or can walk you home. You pick.” he said, standing pretty close to the other male. At this point he could do something with how close he was to him. His heart racing, face all hot yet he tried his best to remain all calm. His green eyes looked into Keita’s eyes and felt as if he was getting lost in them. Even for a moment, he felt like he was staring in his eyes for longer.

At this point there was no way of hiding it from him since at this point Ryder didn’t even seem to care. Sure he could just stay on the opposite side of Keita, but Ryder decided not to. Was he being a bit bold? Possibly but that’s just how he was, even if he was shy around Keita. That’s just how his personality is, even as a kid. It was something his mom told him to be careful with since with how bold he was, it could be good or not. Ryder never thought much of it since he had always brushed it off. The male uncrossed his arms and without even thinking, he pulled the wolf into a hug. It was more of a simple hug, that was just a mere friendly hug but he was wanting to see how Keita would react. He took his hand and caressed Keita’s check gently, and then did something bold. Ryder leaned in and and kissed his check before pulling away.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:56 am

[ 8-) ]

-sleeping-

The black haired male continued to hum as he listened to Ryder tell him he could walk him to the door, or home, whichever he picked. So he wouldn't ask him to stay...Well, whatever, maybe another time then. Wait, what was he thinking?! Well, he wasn't thinking with any ulterior motives, that's what. He was actually thinking pretty innocently, though if Ryder were to kiss him or politely ask to, he wouldn't ever say no to him. He couldn't, really, not to his crush.

His heterochromatic eyes locked with the beautiful green ones of his crush, and he couldn't help but blush...He also couldn't hide it, considering Ryder was right there, so he made a small sound, not trying to hide the blush because there was just no way. He wasn't usually shy around anyone, just never so, but when it came to Ryder...when it came to Ryder, he couldn't help himself, couldn't stop the shyness which spread throughout his whole being. He tilted his head as he watched Ryder a moment, squeaking when he was pulled into a hug, not sure what Ryder was doing...Shrugging, he allowed him to, not bothering to do anything until he felt a hand on his cheek. He just...froze up, his face flaring with color when Ryder kissed his cheek.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me