1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:44 pm

Xander is able to get up with her help, still a struggle for him and in pain, but is able to and start heading towards his room with her. "I.. I am sorry... I lied to you.. it was a fight.. It was really painful.. but I think it was for a good cause.." Xander really struggles up the stairs but, they make it to his room and he rests on his bed and looks at Catherine, unsure on how she would react
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:54 pm

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Palace|Tags: Xander|
Catherine glanced at him as he spoke, and her eyebrows raised when he said what happened. When they got to his bed she looked at him in concern "A fight? Xander, what happened?" she asked, nervously. She went and got the first aid kit before returning and cracked the door so that maybe no one would be nosey "Does your dad know?" she asked in a hushed tone. She gathered everything to clean the wound that still seemed like it was bleeding and gave him a meaningful look that she had to see it, her gaze gentle.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:06 pm

Xander shakes his head. "No my father doesn't know.. He probably will find out the end result.. but not know it was from me..I don't plan on telling him." Xander starts to take his shirt off to show his blood covered cloth wrapped around him. Xander coughs and feels a lot of pain struggling to do that.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:15 pm

Catherine could feel her cheeks heat up slightly when he took his shirt off and looked down to hopefully hide it. "End result? What happened?" she asked, glancing up at him for only a moment before she removed the bandage that he had put to cover it. She then started to clean it with her wet cloth, careful not to hurt him. "Xander, this is deep, what happened?" she asked once more as she looked up at him, worried and surprised by the size of the wound. She didn't mean to press, she knew it wasn't her place, but she was worried about him.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:54 pm

Xander's body is quite built from all of his practicing and training. Xander looked over at her and then looks away slightly. "I was sliced by someone.. because I went after three people..to protect a stranger. The stranger could of died.. so I had to kill three people..that's why I am so wounded.." He let's her do whatever to his wound, fighting the pain and tries to hold still for her.
(Sorry for the delay ^^')
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:01 pm

Catherine looked up at him as he spoke, she admired his bravery, it probably took a lot to protect the stranger. β€œThat was very brave of you,” she said in a soft voice β€œBut you could have been badly hurt,” she murmured, the worry still clung to her words. She made sure that she finished cleaning it before preparing the kit that had been placed in there for stitches. β€œI’m sorry for hurting you,” she added in a quiet voice, she didn’t like to see him in pain. She started to stitch the wound closed gently, a small worried frown still sitting on her lips.

(No, you’re fine! ^^ I was blessed enough to not have homework tonight lol)
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:31 pm

Xander nods "I know I could of been hurt.. but that man would of been dead otherwise.. but now he lives." He continues to feel pain but is patient and he grips the sheets tightly. "Thank you for helping me Catherine.. I trust you..." He tries to smile towards Catherine, then goes back to feeling pain
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:40 pm

Catherine glanced up at him for a second before continuing to stitch carefully β€œI just would hate to get any horrible news,” she said in a soft tone. She finished the stitching and snipped off the extra thread so it wouldn’t pull and smiled a little up at him β€œYou’re welcome, anything to help.” she responded. She pulled out a bandage and placed it over the stitches to keep it clean and protected before she sat back and looked up at him β€œYou’re all done, just make sure you don’t do too much of an activity, you don’t want those stitches opening again.” she instructed kindly before getting up to wash the wash cloth out in the bathroom as well as her hands.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:59 pm

Xander listens to her and smiles a bit hearing her. "I would hate to have bad new spread" he rests on his bed. "Yea I plan on taking a lot of rest.. this hurts a lot." He stares up at the ceiling and slowly falls asleep.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:03 pm

|18 Years|Servant|Location: Palace|Tags: Alone|
Catherine emerges from the bathroom having cleaned up and glances over at him noticing that he had fallen asleep. She smiled a little and draped a throw blanket gently over him before sneaking out of the room. She gave the cloth to someone to be washed before walking back to the main entrance and resumed cleaning the windows with half the focus she had earlier, still slightly worried about Xander but tried to push it to the back of her mind.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me