1x1 With Nezuko

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With CorgiTheFluff

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:49 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

-Waiting For Vero's Section To Line Up-
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

He sighed before responding quickly to her questions, "Uh great. He's like Zander he wants to help us. His name's Gale but that isn't the point. I need help with something." He tried to focus on what he wanted to say but it was so blurred by his worry for Fern that he couldn't speak. Want me to explain since you're out of it? Vero jumped a bit before agreeing, slipping back into the welcoming grasp of darkness. He could hear Gale explaining everything to his mother. Taking over, her other side, running away. He was terrified of what was happening. He couldn't stand to think of what could be happening to her as he focused intensely on the conversation between Gale and his mother.
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita watched as Gale took over. She knew he must be shaken up so she had expected it. She sat and listened as he spoke about Fern. "I'll go just keep Vero safe." She waited until Gale nodded before turning and running out of the room.

OOC: Naw I'm just smart :)
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:38 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

-Waiting For Vita's Section To Line Up-
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

-Waiting For Vita's Section to Line Up-
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita walked through the front door before putting her nose to the ground, searching for Fern's scent. Once she found it she began following it through the streets. Suddenly, she felt a claw on her hind leg. She spun around to see a medium to large sized dog with black fur. One of its ears was torn and it had a slight limp on its front left paw. It had patches of white on its hind right leg and back as well as on the left side of its head. While she had been examining this mutt it had been speaking. "What are you doing here? This is a free dog territory, not some pets area. Scram!" As soon as Vita was called a pet her ears pricked and she let out a growl. "Oh you better be ready because I am NOT a pet."
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

The dog growled at her, "Oh, really? Well then why'd you come from the castle over there?" Vita's ears flicked, "Because I was taken from my home with my family. Now I suggest you leave me alone mutt." Vita watched as the dog tensed up before pouncing on her.

Vita ends up with a bite mark on her shoulder and a claw mark across her chest.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita turned after the fight to see Fern. I'm gonna help you out for once and say that isn't Fern. It's her other side Gale was talking about. Oso, Osu, no wait its Osa. Yeah Osa, she's in control. Wants you to fight Fernor something like that to torture you both. And I believe you why? Its either believe me and you're bothe safe or don't and you both get hurt. Now I wanna help you like Ander and Gale because family so can I take over for this? Fine, but if you're lying... Don't worry I'm not. "Fern!" Vita could hear the fake ignorance in her voice as she spoke. She could tell her eyes had turned blue. She also knew that Fern wouldn't believe it was her but Osa might. "God, I was so worried about you! Where have you been?"
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:18 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita could tell that Vanessa's patience was starting to run dry. "Oh no, its fine Fern. Its not like it'll heal here anyways," Vita watched as her vision went blue before she looked around herself, seeing a bluish colored smoke. What are you doing, Vanessa? Healing us. Can't fight with an injured body, now can we. Guess you're right. Well if we truely have to fight- More then probable. Then you take control. I'm exhausted. Vita could hear Vanessa's low growl as the smoke cleared, "I think we should both stop lying, Osa. Its nice to formally meet you but if you could, and should, give back Fern that'd be greatly appreciated." Vita could tell Vanessa wasn't too happy. Her body had tensed ever so slightly and she had to resist any urges to lunge forward and demand Fern back. Her last thoughts before giving Vanessa full control were of how she hoped Vanessa wasn't lying to her.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:22 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vanessa's ears flicked. Her posture slouched a bit more. Her teeth bared a bit more. Her eyes looked slightly more crazed. She was becoming dangerously protective. Aim to Kill. That's what I will be doing Vita. If I get knocked out or we swap places you have to keep that up. Kill Osa. Vanessa could see Vita tail tucking, ears back, eyes wide. Scared. Vita was scared of what was going to happen. While Vanessa was aiming to harm, Vita was aiming to look small and timid. Vanessa only blinked to regain her vision as she fully looked at Osa. "Well, I can do that without hurting Fern and Vita. I would love to be free but I also cannot harm my host without harming myself. As you should know, Osa. These aren't silly games either. The decisions we make affect others. And I'm not afraid to go to drastic measures to get what I want. Now let Fern have control. Vita agreed to my deal that if Fern comes back we both get our own bodies. Now switch it over." Vanessa's voice was low as if she was threating Osa to go against what she was saying.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:24 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vanessa growled again. She pushed Osa off of her. "Touch me again and you die, got it? Did you forget I was raised in thw wild? Born in it as well. You wouldn't stand a chance at fighting me so I suggest you stand off." Her eyes flashed back to brown for a split second as Vita pushed her anger forward. "And what I was suggesting was to temporaily give Vita and Fern control so we can have it permantly. You can hear Fern, correct? If we seperate we don't have to hear them anymore. Think about it but I'm not leaving."
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:31 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vanessa heard a whimper. She turned to see Vita, scared as she was before. Grr, I know you don't want Fern to die but Osa has to. Anxiety has to. She can't live on. I have an idea but you have to be in 100% agreement with me before I tell you, okay? She looked at Vita once she stopped talking. She was listening but she was looking at the ground. Still scared but more intune with Vanessa. Yah, yah. I'll agree with you if it helps Fern, okay? Just-just do what you have to, to help Fern. Vanessa sighed before she blinked, returning to reality. "Fine then. Do what you want. If the big bad wolf can't kill the small weak pup, then the world's dead. But I guess you really outsmarted me there Osa. Looks like the worlds going to die with all of us on it. Including YOU!" Vanessa started laughing maniacally at Osa before turning and walking off back to the castle.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:43 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

What was that, Vanessa could hear her holding back her anger as she spoke. Oh nothing, she'd responded, Just the oldest trick in the books. Vanessa started giggling as she told Vita of her plan. You're insane, Vanessa. Vanessa stopped as she heard it before speaking again, Who's getting Fern back while risking their lives here? You or me? She heard Vita's breath stop before hearing her voice again, You. Sorry, it's just, this is outrageous! You could very well die and then what would Zander and Gale do? They'd be broken! Vanessa huffed before she supported herself, making her remark quick as she could see the castle from here, Zander would take care of Gale. They'd be fine, broken for a bit but fine none the less. And Zander would know what happened because we made a pact when we first took over. Just-just let me deal with this, okay? Do your part and everything should be smooth sailing.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

We're here. Now we get Vero and Alex while we wait for Osa to get bored and come back. And how do you know she'll come back? Either she comes back on her own free will or the guard's send a search party to find her. Either way she's coming soo- As she said it she saw a tiny brown figure running towards them. Give me a scond, I don't think she has good intentions. Oh no. She better not hurt Vero. Or Alex. Or anyone really. Vanessa watched Osa run forward as she let out a low howl. One she knew would alert Alex but not Osa. She stepped in front of the door as Osa neared her. "You wanted me to leave and you followed me? Now whats the possible answer for this?"
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me