1x1 // with Trots

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 // with Trots

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Soon after a while, she opened her eyes and looked to him stare at the ceiling. She wrapped an arm around him and she pulled him down onto the couch. She then rolled him off carefully onto the ground and she chuckled, flopping on the couch completely. “Thank you love.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:38 pm

Aaron winter as he was rolled off the couch. He stared at Alicia, an evil grin spreading across his lips. He picked her up as she sprawled out onto the couch, bringing her to the room. He sat her down on the bed, "No, thank you ma'am." He smirked, shutting the door and sitting on the couch with a sigh of victory. He laid down, closing his eyes with another grin.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:57 pm

Alicia screamed and struggled. When she was at on the bed she huffed and stood, walking over to the closed door. She opened it and looked to him laying on the couch. She groaned and walked over, flipping on top of him completely now. He was on his stomach so she was now spooning him :) Not in weird ways of course.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Aron was a bit spooked when she flipped over on top of him. "Why can't you just stay in the room?" He asked, "Its better than the couch." He murmured, leaning his head back on the armrest if the couch. He sighed, his breathing steady now. The house outside began to whip around, annoying Aaron. He lifted his head, staring at the door the at Alicia. "Can you sleep in the room, please?" He asked, trying to reason with her.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:22 pm

“Ah~Fine. That’s all you had to say. ‘Please.’” She got off him and she walked to the room without complaint. She laid on the bed and she didn’t get under the covers. The reason she wanted the couch is because she really did prefer it over beds. Beds were too much for her. She didn’t need the extra space. She was curled up in a small ball~almost the size of a large pillow.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:34 pm

"Thank you." He smiled sleepily. He faced the couch's side cushions, trying to find a comfortable spot even though he was pretty much comfortable in any position. He ended up decided to face the door, falling asleep slowly. While he slept, he slid off the couch with a thud, immediately lifting himself up and walking over to the kitchen to get himself some water.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:39 pm

The thud started Alicia and she grumbled, sitting up to see Aaron in the kitchen. She shook her head a little and she stood carefully, wobbling out to the front door. She closed it behind her and she sat on the porch, staring at her phone as if she could get signal.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:43 pm

Aaron finished up the water, placing it down as he saw Alicia walk out to the porch. He followed her, opening the door and leaning on the frame of it. "Hey, couch girl." He murmured, rubbing his one brown eye with his hand. "Do you still want to sleep on the couch?" He asked, knowing he would willingly let her sleep on it if she really wanted to now.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Alicia glanced back and shook her head slowly. “I’ll leave you be. It is your couch, after all. I guess I just wanted to give you a hard time.” She shrugged and her eyes soon guided back to her device. She wa adjust... staring at it. Trying to get into apps that wouldn’t load.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:13 pm

Aaron glanced down at her phone, seeing nothing really load. "Sorry we don't have any internet." He apologized slightly, knowing that before when he sad they didn't, it may have come off on the wrong note. "Alright, I'll be inside." He murmured, walking in and laying down onto the couch and slowly drifting off to sleep with the sounds of the outside breeze.
Last edited by chonko. on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me