𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:26 am

emilia lily jones

mia listened to the boy as he turned up, she thought that river didn't really want to see her since her boyfriend got with his girlfriend. but, she didn't see this coming, she took his hand and got up with his help. once he finished talking she then finally spoke "i didn't see this coming... that didn't seem like jason in there he was different. it's not like him" she told him as she was confused by all this. her hand was freed from him, she leaned back on the car and looked at him "but your right, he's not worth crying over. he's moved on and so can i" mia said in confidence as her eyes looked away thinking about it, but she didn't want to get in another relationship in a while. "lets go home and order chinese food and watch a few movies" she told him with a smile, playfully nudging him with her hand into his stomach.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:58 am

A small smile appeared on River’s face when he heard Emilia say that he was right. He was relieved to hear that she too understood that Jason wasn’t worth all this pain, and neither was Madison. If they wanted to abandon their long-term relationships and be with each other, than that’s them. River now understood how unimportant he actually was to Madison, and he hated himself for putting so much effort into their relationship. The boy sighed and let his hand fall back to his side when Emilia released it. This wasn’t how he expected their first dinner together to go, but in all honesty he was kind of relieved with what had just happened. He no longer had to worry about Madison and their relationship, and now he could focus his attention on his life and the company. The boy returned his gaze to Emilia when he heard her suggest they head back home, ”I think that’s the best idea I’ve heard in awhile,” the boy replied, the smile on his face growing bigger. After speaking, River promptly removed his keys from his pocket and unlocked the car. He then pulled the door open for Emilia, and closed it once she was inside. The boy then jogged over to the driver’s side and hopped in so that they could head home.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:19 pm

mia smiled at the boy and moved to the side to open the door but saw that he had already opened it for her, she slid inside. she fastened her seatbelt and watched him get inside the car, she then looked at her phone once again. going through her contacts she deleted jason's number, she was done with this boy and wanted nothing else to do with him. she needed to move on, whether or not her emotions may hit her again but to be honest she was more angry with him more than anything she was no longer upset. mia went through her gallery on her phone deleting all the pictures she had with him. but the more she saw him the more it made her angry. so, she deleted the whole gallery so it would be quicker and less painful, this way she can forget about the past and move on to have a better future. even if it had to be with river, someone she didn't love but didn't quite hate and maybe he'll find another girlfriend some day. this was her life now and she would have to get use to it. as she looked over at river, she wondered something "isn't miranda your assistant? what are you going to do?" she asked as she wanted to know the out come. surely he didn't want her as his assistant no more since she was now dating jason, river would be to angry to look at her.

(wrote this one on my mobile, don't know how long it would be sorry if it's too short.)
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:30 pm

River fastened his seatbelt before he took the time to start the car up. He looked behind him as he carefully reversed out of the parking spot he was in. As the boy started the journey back home, he took a moment to look over at Emilia who was on her phone. His eyes quickly returned to the road and continued to drive the two of them home. He was normally a speedy driver, but after all of the things that happened tonight, he wanted to take his time. River’s focus returned to Emilia for a quick second when he heard her soft voice. The boy really hadn’t thought about the whole Miranda and work situation, but now that he had been reminded of it, a frown formed on his face, ”Fire her,” he answered, not really sure if that was actually how he was going to approach the situation.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:42 pm

she was surprised that he was just going to fire her "seriously? river you can't do that, I'm not even that harsh. why not just down grade her, just make her one of the office workers or such where she is out of your way and you won't hardly see her" mia replied, she knew he was angry but to fire a woman because she moved on quickly without saying anything. mia couldn't put someone out of work like that, she might really need this job. but, river thought differently to her she guessed it was up to him. the young girl looked away from river and looked out the window again watching the world go by. she just wanted to get home and get into her onsie and take her make up off then relax. mia wondered what it would be like tomorrow another new day into this new life, what would it bring her. again she looked at her phone messaging a few of her mates to see what they were up to and explained that she was no longer seeing jason. she didn't know how to tell them about her and river's situation since it was crazy.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:55 pm

”I don’t know,” River replied, an annoyed sigh escaping his lips. He really didn’t want to work with Madison anymore, but he knew deep down that firing her wouldn’t help him or her in anyway. She was a good assistant, he had to admit that. He thought more about Emilia’s suggestion to demote her, but that does also didn’t float well with him, ”She’s too talented for a basic office job. She has great secretarial skills, so I want her to continue being able to excel in the workplace...just not as my assistant I guess,” He explained to Emilia. He probably wouldn’t end up firing Madison, as she was a hard worker and the company loved her, but he wished deep down that he could just fire her and easily remove her from his life forever. The boy took one hand off of the steering wheel and ran his hand through his hair. They were close to home, which meant soon he could be back in a peaceful environment. River loved coming home after stressful days because it was the place he found most relaxing. Even though he was now rooming with Emilia, who wasnt as bad as he once thought, he would still call his new home his favorite place.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:03 am

mia looked at him as she listened to him speak, she then looked back out of the window "hmm, well it's your choice, its your company at the end of day you gotta feel comfortable in your work place" she told him. once he pulled up to the house again she looked at him, before getting out before he had noticed her looking. she slipped out the car and shut the door behind her, she looked at her phone once again seeing the messages from her mates asking her what happened between her and jason but she couldn't be bothered for it right now. she put her phone in her pocket and walked into the house, she went towards the bedroom before saying "did you want to pick a movie, and start searching for a chinese place to call or order online?" she walked into the bedroom and shut the door behind her. she went into the draws rummaging about for her onesie, which she finally found several minutes later. she took off her make-up since she didn't need it on since she wasn't trying to impress anyone and it was just river which she didn't care. she walked out of the bedroom and let her hair unwrap from the plate she did them in.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:27 am

River slowly pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. He unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the car door so that he could get out of the car and head inside. The boy slipped his phone into his back pocket and held the keys in his hand as he started to head inside his new house. He locked the car just before he walked inside the front door, and then threw his keys on a side table that was next to the front door. The boy’s head quickly turned to face the direction of Emilia, and he shrugged at her question, ”I’ll look online for a place and start up an order, and then you can pick a movie,” he told her. The boy then flopped on the sofa he would be sleeping on, and grabbed his laptop out of the backpack that was leaning against it. He quickly opened it up and started a search for a Chinese restaurant. Once he found one, he started up and order and then waited for Emilia to come out. Once she was back in the living room he turned to face her, ”what would you like to eat? he asked her.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:26 am

{{apologies haven't been able to reply work has been stressful and tiring.}}

as she joined him on the sofa, she turned on the tv and searched through the movie channels to see what was on first. she put on beauty and the beast that had newly come out last year. "think i'll have chicken chow mein please" she replied to his question before looking back the movie. she pulled her legs up and crossed them, before removing her phone from her pocket her eyes looked at her phone seeing more messages from her friends most saying 'you ignoring me?' she rolled her eyes before picking up her other hand to help her message back her friend saying she just didn't want to go into, she'll explain another time. she was still getting her head around her and river's situation and now jason. she placed her phone on the table in front of her, she had enough of it today, she wanted no more drama. she sighed and laid back her eyes went back onto the movie as she waited for dinner.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:56 pm

River listened to Emilia’s order and then added her meal to the cart. He quickly typed in his credit card details and address, and placed the order with the Chinese restaurant. He knew it would take a bit for the food to get there, so the boy placed his laptop next to him on the sofa and stood up. He glanced over at emilia before walking over to his boxes and digging through them in search for pajamas. All his things were still in the living room since he had been told to sleep on the sofa, so he was slowly beginning to make a mess since he didn’t have anywhere else to put his belongings. Once River found a white t-shirt and his favorite grey sweatpants, he gripped them in his hand and then headed to the hall bathroom. He was exhausted, so he wanted to change into some pajamas so that after the food arrived he could sleep. The boy quickly changed into the clothes and then headed back into the living room. As he walked he ran his hand through his hair. As the boy passed by the bedroom, he decided to stop inside and grab one of the pillows off the bed. He also spotted a throw blanket at the edge of the bed, and grabbed that as well. River quickly scanned the room to see if there was anything else he needed, and then left the room. Once he was back in the living room, he threw the pillow down on the arm of the sofa and wrapped himself up in the blanket. The boy then sat back down on the sofa, and directed his eyes towards the television to watch the movie that Emilia had chosen. He really hadn’t asked her how she was doing now that she had had time to digest everything that happened today. He wondered if she had told her friends about the break up, and more importantly if she had told her friends about their living situation. He figured the girl could use a break thinking about Jason and their aranged marriage, so he decided to direct the conversation a different way. The boy turned to her, ”Random question, but what made you dislike me so much?” he asked her. ”I mean you barely know me, but yesterday you made it clear that you have this pretty harsh idea of who I am...” he added.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me