The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:53 am

"Well I would hope we can get along," Rianon replied, her gaze meeting Keegan's. "I would rather not have my life depend on someone that I don't like." She brushed her hair out of her face, noting that it was sticking slightly to her forehead, meaning she was sweating slightly. From the singing or the nerves she had being alone with Keegan, she couldn't tell. "Not to mention it would be a shame to not like someone who was so cute," she said before she could regret it.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:00 pm

- K e e g a n -

Keegan said nothing but noted her response and tried not to blush again. They arched the car around to head as directly west as possible. They knew this thing likely could travel fast but they had no idea where they were going, except that it was westward. There were lots of mountains in the US, never mind North America or anywhere else. Hopefully something came to them soon. Checking the time, it had already been a couple hours since the oracle reading and well into the afternoon. Wanting a change of subject and some orientation, they decided to ask, "you hungry?"

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Rianon mentally cursed herself, knowing that Keegan was probably uncomfortable with her previous statement. "Um, yeah,
food is probably a good idea. Plus we may be close enough that we don't really need the chariot anymore. I doubt my dad will let us keep it for the entire quest anyway. You know, child favoritism and all that," she replied, not meeting Keegan's gaze. She stared out the window, watching the fluffy clouds pass by as they went.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:16 pm

- K e e g a n -

Keegan noticed her shift in tone and wondered if it was something they said, or didn't say. Either way, it was quite likely their fault. They began to look around for a place to land that wasn't too far from civilization so they could get a burger or something. Looking around they noticed that in their short flight, they could see the edge of the great lakes far out on the horizon. They switched the glare to dim as they descended towards a dirt road with no one in sight. The car touched down and took off down the road, towards the I-90. Once they merged, then they were able to concentrate on the conversation again, "well we're definitely a few day's away. If your dad needs it, should we drop it off somewhere?"

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:25 pm

"Well, I would imagine if we just... left it somewhere he would find it? I mean, he is a god, I'm sure he would figure it out eventually?" she said, shrugging. She realized her tone had abruptly seemed colder than she intended and she tried to adjust. "I really don't know how this whole sun chariot thing works," she admitted. She figured that it would just go back into the sky when Apollo needed it but she didn't actually know that for sure.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:44 pm

- K e e g a n -

Keegan nodded and watched as the signs flew by as they drove through New York State. They were just outside of Syracuse when they turned off for something to eat. Finding a mall and some food places just outside, they decided to park the car and grab something to eat, hopefully while getting some space from Rianon who seemed like she wanted to bite their head off a little bit.
      "We can also grab a Greyhound west instead of driving," they offered before pocketing the keys and rooting in their backpack for some change. They really wanted a sub and hoped there was enough inside.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Rianon nodded. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a few crumpled dollar bills and held them out to Keegan. "Here's this, for the bus," she said. She looked around at all the restaurants around them, figuring they probably didn't both want the same food. She also felt like she was making Keegan feel weird with her comment about them being cute. "So, um, meet back here in half an hour?" she asked. "These places are all close enough that we can reach each other easily if we need to."

((im feeling like a monster fight? no better way to fix awkward feelings than near death experiences with each other
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:57 pm

- K e e g a n -

Seeing the bills held out, they gently took them from Rianon's hand, careful not to touch her as the exchange went on, "Thanks, and ya 30 minutes should be enough time."
      They watched her leave first as they continued to rustle inside their knapsack, cursing to themselves over their own stupidity. It hadn't been one day and they'd already peeved their quest-mate. Swinging their pack on, they ghosted their pocket where their dagger hid and decided to go into Subway and grab something simple.
      A few minutes and a Turkey six inch sub later, Keegan was in the middle of devouring their meal when something didn't feel right. They looked around, trying to pick up any subtle differences in the mist. The people were all mortals, the furniture seemed normal. Still, they felt edgy and they didn't know why. Not wanting to become an idle target, they stuffed the remainder of their sub in their mouth and got up to leave.

((yaaaaaaaass!

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:11 pm

Rianon walked across the way to the McDonald's. She was really in the mood for chicken nuggets. Her mom was on a healthy food craze and she hadn't had any fast food since last summer practically. She waited in the line for her chicken and sat down, feeling oddly exposed now that she was alone. Something felt wrong to her, and she could practically feel someone's eyes on her. She stood up and through her trash away, then walked hurriedly toward the door, just barely holding herself back from breaking into a run. She scanned the crowds of people for Keegan, suddenly eager to get back on the road. A growling sound caused her to whip around and find herself face to face with a hellhound. She drew her bow and let an arrow fly, evaporating the hellhound on impact. As she did that, three more appeared out of the crowd. Rianon pulled out another arrow and aimed it at the middle one. "Keegan!" she shouted, not caring what any of the surrounding mortals thought about the situation. "Hellhounds!"
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:25 pm

- K e e g a n -

They were mid-stride when they heard Rianon call out. At the sound of hellhounds, their blood went cold and they pivoted at the sounds of snarls. Three hellhounds already were looking at Rianon and one was lunging towards Keegan from across the lot. Without hesitation, they drew their dagger and sliced through the demon effortlessly though still with a load of panic behind the stroke.
      "Run for the car!" they called out before instinctively charging headlong toward the cluster of hellhounds, blade at the ready.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.