1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

Postby L U C I F E R » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:10 am

Rik nodded and smiled during the monologue, only half listening as he looked around at the pictures on the walls on the views out the windows. He only paid attention really to any hints at the house's past and what had happened in it. His hunter instinct told him that this wasn't the source of what was going on but he didn't press for information: he didn't want to push the boundaries of small talk and interrogation.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Eric settled back in his chair, picking through his food at a slower pace while he let his mother talk. After giving Rik enough time to regret his decision, Eric thanked his mother for the dinner, and nodded to Rik, allowing him to get up so the two could make their escape. "Mind bringing your dishes in? I'll wash them up so no need to worry. I'll be around working on the chevelle a little bit this evening if you're interested, other than that feel free to take advantage of the living room and TV, provided it's off before 2130 so my mother can sleep- she's a light sleeper." He said.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Rik nodded to Eric's mother as he stood up, picking up his plate and following Eric. He seemed to perk up at the opportunity to see the car. He put his dish down beside Eric. "I'll be in my room so if you could just call me or sommet when you're going out.." he said with a hopeful smile. He nodded to Eric and again to his mother as he oassed her up to his room. He closed to door and began to check through his bag for exactly what he'd managed to bring in.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:59 am

Eric nodded and smiled, taking Rik's dishes and putting them into the sink. He scrubbed them with the sudsy water, taking care to get all of the scraps of chicken off of them. He hummed a tune as he moved on to the dishes that had been used to cook the chicken after his mother had put the leftovers in tupperware. He was in a good mood- Rik was something to look at, even though Eric knew that the other man was just here for work. It didn't mean that he wouldn't get to spend a bit of time with him- he had expressed interest in his Chevelle, but Eric knew that he would most likely drift out of his house as quickly as he drifted in. Ah well, it made things interesting and broke up the monotony of the summer, where a big difference was someone from town coming to the gas station at a different time. Eric finished up with the dishes and toweled off his hands, and worked his way upstairs, stopping to knock on Rik's door. "Hey Rik, I'm going to change into some shop clothes and then pop over to the barn, you're welcome to join me." He said, before walking across the hall to his room.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:22 am

Rik had been running his hand over the walls after he had checked his belongings. He was looking the room over, studying it. After about 5 minutes of this, Rik had got out his EMF detector but the small machine was whizzing and chirping like a mad thing before Rik tossed it back into his bag and made his way to the window. He struggled with the lock before pushing the window open and leaning out of it. He glanced around before spotting the power lines. He quietly cursed and came back into the room and flopped down on the bed. The sound of Eric's voice reached his ears and Rik was reminded of the old car in the barn. The Hunter instantly lightened up at the prospect of being able to help work on the car.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:27 am

Eric shrugged off his work clothes and changed into a pair of grease stained shorts and a similarly colored shirt. Once the shorts had been a pale green color, but now they resembled a pair of camouflaged shorts- smeared with dark grease and stained with other automotive substances. Eric knocked on Rik's door. "Hey man I'm heading down to the barn" He said, turning and not waiting for Rik to work his way out of his room- he was welcome to come down if he liked. Eric was caught up in the excitement of being almost finished with his Chevelle and moved quickly down the porch steps and towards the barn.

(What do you think about having the barn be targeted by the spirit later in the evening when they're working on the car to pick things up a bit? :) )
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:23 am

(Sounds good. So it goes up will they're in it? And also, is it a slow burn it a big explosion type thing?)

Rik nodded, despite knowing he couldn't be seen. He pushed hinself to sit up on the bed before swinging his pegs off and standing up. He stripped off his clothes and rooted through his duffle before pulling out an old t-shirt, some ripped, oil-stained jeans and a scruffy plaid shirt. He grabbed a pair of worn, faded leather boots. He tucked a gun into his waistband - just in case - and exited the room, softly shutting the door behind him.

Rik swiftly padded down the stairs, his socks making a soft this on the stairs. He reached the door and slipped into the boots, quickly lacing them up and walking briskly towards the barn. He gently ran his hands over his car's bonnet as he passed her.

The Hunter rapped gently on the barn door before pushing it open and stepping into the large barn.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:00 am

(I think it'd be more of a slow burn- they have to be able to rescue the poor car after all haha. What if to get Eric into the hunting the spirit would present itself in some form, enough that Rik couldn't explain it away when he knows what to do? We could also have them have a close moment when they're working on/under the car if you'd be interested in that)

Eric straightened up from his set of tools as he heard the door slide open, and smiled at Rik as he entered the barn. "Thanks for lending a hand, it'll be great to finally get this new piece of hardware installed." He said, indicating a packaged box placed by the front right wheel of the chevelle. Eric turned back to his set of tools, mostly mismatched and gathered, found, or purchased from the other mechanics and farmers in the area. He pulled a few of the ones he knew that he'd need, as well as a few of the more common ones that he used frequently on the Chevelle, giving him a bit of wiggle room if he had to move something around or unbolt something he hadn't anticipated.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:03 pm

(Yassss)

Rik watched him, studying the mix-matched set of tools and the Chevelle itself. He walked towards the car and gently touched a small scuff above the left front lights.

"She's beautiful." Rik smiled, Looking back up at Eric and heading towards him.

The fake FBI agent picked up some of the tools and shook his head slightly. "Why are they all mix and match?" He asked, gently tossing the tool he held back where he had picked it up from.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:20 am

Eric smiled at Rik's compliment, but busied himself with opening the hood at his mention of the tools. "They're-ah, all I could afford or find." He said with a quiet voice- he wasn't exactly rolling in money, especially between trying to pay off student loans while fixing up the Chevelle. His mother was all set- the house was paid off, so he really only had to worry about his own finances until she got older. Most of the older farmers had tools lying around that they weren't using, and were happy to let him either straight up have them or drive the tractor for a day or two in exchange for them. "Lots of stuff gets shuffled around between folks here, we hold onto a lot of things." He said, hoping that helped a little bit.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me