➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♢ 1x1 with Art is a вℓαѕт.... ♢

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:17 pm

"Oh, shut up!!" Deidara snapped, putting his hands on his hair in defense like a woman would.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:19 pm

A grin slipped up onto Emiko's face as she watched the blonde man put his hands up on his hair in a defensive way, amused at his reaction. "Well, sorry to break it to you, but I have plans today," she teased, turning back around and starting her walk to the other village. "So you can go run back to your little S-Rank criminal organization."
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
[ the story of us all ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ characters ]
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:21 pm

(xD)

Deidara rolled his eyes. "Fun. Nope, sorry. We're here to stall." He walked after her at a slow pace, Tobi following quickly.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:23 pm

{ Oh, the letters are all pink. >D Ha, and Deidara said that he wasn't a girl...
      Joking. xD }

Emiko glanced over her shoulder at the two, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "And may I ask why?" she asked, folding her arms behind her head as she continued to walk, as if being followed by two S-Rank criminals was completely normal.
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:46 pm

(XDD Ish lavender! )

Deidara shrugged."Don't know, don't care." In all honesty, he hadn't even listened. He had to go through the shameful process of asking Tobi what the assignment was, and that was torture enough all on its own. "Just have to keep ya busy." Tobi was clearly oblivious to all that was occurring.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:51 pm

{ Well, it still brings out Deidara's girly side! xD }

Emiko raised an eyebrow in amusement as she listened to the blonde nonchalantly talk. "So, what will I have to do to get you two to leave," she asked, turning around as she started to walk backwards, watching the two with a curious look. If she had to, she wouldn't hesitate to attack the two in order to get them to leave, but for now, she'd just mess with them a bit.
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:54 pm

(Better? XD)

Deidara shrugged."Nothing, really. If you try to kill us, whoop-de-do. Pein'll do that if we don't keep you from the mission. Either that or I could blame Tobi...." He said, putting a hand up to his chin in thought.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:58 pm

{ Sure. xD It still doesn't change the fact that Deidara is a little bit girly, even though he is amazing. }

"Ah, so, you're here to try and put a stop to my mission," Emiko said, glancing upwards at the blotted sky as she continued to walk backwards on the pathway. "Well then, how do you plan to put a stop to the success of my mission Blondie?"
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:00 pm

(LOL! I agree on so many levels. xD)

"Dunno. Whatever annoys the hell out of you works. Then again, I could just sic Tobi on you.....that'd be the worst punishment to ever give. " He said, glaring at his childish companion.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:06 pm

{ xD It's just undeniable. }

Emiko just rolled her eyes in amusement as she listened to the blonde. "Or maybe I could send him flying off of the pathway again," she said. "How about that?" It was honestly surprising that the two hadn't realized yet that they were simply under a genjutsu. The real Emiko was already running off down an alternative pathway, having tied the two 'unconscious' Akatsuki members to the trunk of a tree, all while keeping the genjutsu going.

{ Ya' know, I've never really made an OC who has ever used genjutsu before. xDDD }
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me