1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:37 am

Oliver Reed
    W-what? Command? But... I’m just a loner, not an alpha. Why would she listen to me? Ollie looked over at the girl, wondering if she would actually listen to him. He didn’t want to make a fool of himself, but he did want to try it out. He went over to the girl and looked at her. He thought for a moment. Hey you. Umm... go eat something from the fridge. That’s all he could come up with. He glanced over at Mara and then back at the girl. He felt stupid since he didn’t have anything better to command her to do. Ollie walked over to Mara and sat down beside of her. He rested his head on the table and sighed. I cannot imagine myself ever being an alpha. I’m just used to being a loner and not having to worry about being commanded or having to command someone else.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:47 am

Mara Adze
    Mara rolled her eyes as it seemed that Ollie was doing the best he could have done. He could have asked for something more specific but also knew he had no idea what he was doing so rubbed his back, between his shoulder blades. I know that, but I'm not part of the werewolf community. I couldn't tell you how it works. I read about alphas and ranks that lead down to the lowest which is the omega. You best the alpha so if you chose, you could take his place Mara ruffled his hair then watched the wolf girl let out a small whimper of recognition before taking the first thing she saw out of the fridge and walking over to the two. She got on her knees and offered it up to him with wide eyes. Yes Alpha, I did it
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:09 am

Oliver Reed
    Ollie sighed, not knowing if he should become an alpha or not. Hearing the girl, Oliver looked at her. Oh.. um you eat it. I’m not hungry. He smiled softly hoping he wasn’t doing anything wrong. Looking at Mara he asked her if he should or shouldn’t become alpha of that pack. I mean it feels like it would be a lot of responsibility. I just feel wrong taking someone’s pack... then again I have always wanted a pack of my own, but with my friends in it. I wouldn’t be a proper werewolf pack, but it would still be pack none of the less. Ollie grabbed Mara’s hand. He wanted her to decide for him.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:22 am

Mara Adze
    Mara looked at him and listened carefully as he thought about the options he had but knew she couldn't really decide for him. I can't read your mind and chose for you but it seems to me that you wouldn't want to take over a pack. You have me, max... And this little pup now. You're already here alpha Mara put her hand in the wolf girls head but continued to speak to Ollie. The pack is group of wild wolves, no offense but I don't think you could control them. Be careful with your orders as she will follow them The pup looked up at the two and started to munch quietly, staying at her alphas feet
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:32 am

Oliver Reed
    I probably wouldn’t survive long trying to control a wild wolf pack. He grinned. I can just make my own. Besides it would probably be a horrible idea trying to teach them to act like humans... I have two people now to teach to be humans. He looked down at the wolf girl and lightly petted her. He smiled at her and then looked at Mara. Maybe I should create my own pack with you guys. It would be so amazing! He gotten up and hugged Mara. Imma Go back to the school real quick and tell Tyler. He better join the pack. Ollie kissed Mara’s cheek and then ran off to the school.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:38 am

Mara Adze
    Mara smiled at Oliver, glad he was being smart about his choices and not choosing something stupid. Yeah, we'll be a great pack hm? Two werewolves, a demon, a vampire and a possible human. Mara grinned and watched him leave with the the pup looking between the food and the door confused. The pup finished her food and started to chew at her thumb, making it raw and red though Mara didn't say anything. Adrianna. My names Adrianna... She mumbled queitly, disliked being called pup all the time
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:46 am

Oliver Reed
    He returned back with Tyler since Tyler was excited, and cause he was bored of school. Walking inside, Ollie saw the wolf girl chew on her thumb. Don’t do that. If you’re still hungry, go get some food and eat it.... food from the fridge... or go hunting. Which ever you like. Oliver smiled and looked at Mara. Alright! What do I do now? He looked at girlfriend for help. He has never done this before. Tyler was wondering who the other girl is, so he asked. She’s from a different pack. But now I’m her alpha... apparently I defeated her alpha who tried to take my territory, and she was sent here for something. Tyler kinda nodded since he didn’t completely understand.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:55 am

Mara Adze
    Mara looked at Oliver and Adrianna and the weird relationship they seemed to have. The pup growled quietly but once again knelt at his feet and accept his instructions. She wasn't hungry but stopped chewing her thumb like her alpha requested, instead sniffing around Tyler's ankles, changing into her wolf form. She didn't like his smell so quickly backed off, hiding behind Oliver with a growl. Mara looked at him with a small shrug, throwing the book to him. You just have to establish the pack, otherwise there's no point in us being here and the strongest werewolf does it Mara kissed his cheek with a smirk
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:29 am

Oliver Reed
    Ollie looked down at the girl and told her that Tyler isn’t a threat. He then listened to Mara and sighed. Well I need to get Max first. He went into Max’s bedroom and picked him up. He brought the unconscious demon into the living room. Well... Hmm. I don’t know how to establish a pack... do I just say we are a pack or...? Ollie was never taught these things so he didn’t know. I’m stupid when it comes to these things. He sighed and looked at his unconscious brother. He then looked at Mara. He went over to her, hoping she could help. I know what everyone’s ranks will be, but you’ll probably have to be the final decision maker.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:46 am

Mara Adze
    Mara rolled her eyes slightly though wrapped her arms around her boyfriend as he came closer. Packs are established however they feel natural, some do things like blood pacts which is one a terrible idea, two ew, three vampire. Or they simply collect members throughout time. Just do whatever feels comfortable Mara wrapped her arms around Oliver's neck and kissing him. The pup looked at Tyler and growled again, tucking her tail between her legs and flattening her ears against her head. She continued to hide behind Oliver, simply following her alpha when she didn't trust anyone. She worked her way between Oliver and Mara
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me