1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:09 am

Max Reed
    Well hopefully I can find someone with the same interests. He sighed and laid down on the ground. Max closed his eyes and thought for a while.
    Morning rolled around. Max gotten up and ready to leave for school. Ollie went with Max to school. The both of them having to drag each other, since neither wanted to go. When they arrived, they both went their separate ways. Max went to the top of the school building and down on the ledge with his legs dangling off the side. He hummed to himself while he waited for class to start.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:26 am

Mara Adze
    Mara headed to school the next day, instantly going to find Ollie as he was basically the only reason she went. She had her hair in a pint tail, showing the black hair with red flares. That along with a red best top, denim shorts and a long cardigan. She soon found Oliver and covered his eyes with a grin. Okay, guess who Mara putted right next to his ear
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:45 am

Oliver Reed
    Hmmmm... Let me think.... is it Mara? He moved his hands up to Mara’s hand and took them away from his eyes. He looked at her with a smile. Noice, I got it right! He chuckled and kissed Mara’s cheek. He heard the bell rang. Looking out the front doors of the school, he just saw Max fall from the sky and land on the ground perfectly fine. Ollie sighed. We are going to need to teach him how to act like a human. Ollie grabbed Mara’s hand and walked with her to class.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:54 am

Mara Adze
    Mara pouted slightly at how he got it first try but quite liked the reaction of getting it right, becoming a bright red. Yeah it is, sneaky old me Mara intertwined their fingers as she followed along behind him. She glanced over to Max and snorted slightly at how terrible he was at fitting in. He's you're brother, I would have thought you taught him these things
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:05 am

Oliver Reed
    Well I’m sorry. I told him a few things. I thought he would observe humans and figure it out on his own. When Ollie arrived to class, he sat in his chair and took notes on the subject. For most of class he kept his head down while he drew scribbles on his paper.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:26 am

Mara Adze
    Mara sighed as she had to let go of his hand as she went to the back of the class where she say next to the werewolf girl who looked extremely lost and confused. She didn't understand anything that was going on as she wasn't used to bring on two legs. Mara waited until the end of class before grabbing the new girl and leaving the building to speak to her in private
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:23 am

Oliver Reed
    Ollie has study hall next, so he used that time to take Max to the library to teach him how to act like a human. It took most of study hall to teach him, but Max knew more things then before. Max yawned and held onto his brother. I have to sleep, or I’ll get mad... I typically sleep for a couple days to a month. He yawned again and went to sleep. Ollie sighed, but this gave him a good excuse to go home. Ollie picked up his brother and walked home.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:42 am

Mara Adze
    Mara started to explain to the girl how she should home to her pack instead of being in the human world where she barely fit in. While Mara was speaking, the girl's ears popped out of her hair, causing her to whine. Mara swore and rushed to Oliver's house with the girl in tow before practically slamming the door open. Take care of her for a minute. I can't stand stubborn wolves Mara left, leaving the whimpering wolf girl
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:26 am

Oliver Reed
    Ollie put his brother to bed and sighed. He sat at the dining table and started on his homework. Hearing the door open, Ollie looked over and saw Mara with a girl. O-okay... He watched the wolf girl for a moment. Would you like food? He asked. He got up and went over to the fridge to get something to eat for himself. He kept an eye on the girl, making sure she doesn’t hurt herself or destroy anything.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:34 am

Wolf girl
    The girl looked at Ollie, growling at him like a wild animal which wasn't far off. She didn't trust him in the slightest, she was just on a scouting mission for her alpha. She let out a whine of pain as her body wanted to shift into her usual wolf form but she wanted to hold strong and stay human. She didn't want a stranger to see her pup form. She growled something before looking up at him. Omega She whispered through clenched teeth
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me