1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:45 am

Oliver Reed
    Ollie gave Mara a kiss after she asked. When he heard Mara basically say no, he sighed and let go of her. I mean Max did reunite us. Max just sighed and said it’s fine. He went to his bedroom and locked himself in there. Ollie looked at Mara and lightly petted her. He sat down beside of her and held her close.He’ll be fine. Ollie smiled. He could hear Max crying to himself.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:02 am

Mara Adze
    Mara let out a small hiss of guilt and disliking. She didn't mean it in a harsh way, she just wanted to spend the night with Oliver but it was weird with his brother around when she wanted to kiss him. She brushed I like off before walking to Max's door quite hard but not enough that it would damage it. Now you listen to me kid, I don't think you have the right to cry. You're letting the past hold you down and trust me when I say it doesn't help and you'll probably have a lot of times when people say no so being a pathetic, crying, mess won't help you make friends
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:13 am

Max Reed
    Just leave me alone! At least you have friends and people you can love. But I don’t! Max appeared behind her. You’re so lucky to have someone to relate to. I don’t. I just thought it would be nice to hang out with my friend and my brother. He then disappeared from the house. Who knows where he went. Ollie just looked at Mara. He’ll come back... we just need to give him time to calm down. Je felt bad for his brother.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:21 am

Mara Adze
    Mara sighed rubbing the back of her neck when he left, getting slightly more annoyed. Maybe I do now but I haven't always, you don't know how my life has happened Mara walked over to Oliver and snuggled into Oliver with a sigh. I'm sorry , I shouldn't have opened my big mouth She let out a whine, practically deflating as she nuzzled, his words affecting her more than he knew
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:22 am

Oliver Reed
    Don’t listen to him. He’s just needs time to calm down. Ollie rubbed Mara’s back. Max came home an hour later. He went straight to his room, not wanting to be bother by anyone. If anyone did try to talk to him, he would just yell at them to leave him alone. Oliver got ready for bed, so he could go to school tomorrow. He went up to his bedroom and went to sleep.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:45 am

Mara Adze
    Mara purred happily at his touch though was sad when he went to bed, simply laying across the couch in his absence while staring at Max's room door. Hey Max, will you talk to me? I'm going to guess that you don't sleep like humans do Mara rolled into her front and crossed her legs and watched with a sigh, enjoying the warmth Ollie left
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:10 am

Max Reed
    He heard Mara. He went back and forth between if he should or should talk to her. He went with he should. I guess we can talk. Max walked out of his room. I do sleep. It’s just uncommon for me. He sat down on the floor in front of the couch. He picked at the rug that is under the coffee table. He wondered why she wanted to talk to him.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:20 am

Mara Adze
    Mara looked at him, and flipped her hair over her shoulder. Okay, tell me what's up? Are you finding it that hard to make friends? She raised an eyebrow as she adjusted slightly to look him in the eye. Also, the thing I hate most is people assuming what I do and don't have. I mean, you're not a bad guy, I just have people who assume what my life is like. Now spill
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:28 am

Max Reed
    He sighed. He didn’t really want to talk about this at the moment, but he gave in. Yes I’m having a hard time making friends. I just never had a friend before... well besides you. I don’t know how to get a friend or how to treat them. He hugged his knees close to his chest. I was hoping it would be easy... but it’s not. Max looked at her with a sad grin. It’s okay though. I-I’m Fine with having none... besides I don’t think anyone will want to be friends with me.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:52 am

Mara Adze
    Mara looked at him and rested her head in the crook of her arm with a tilt of her head. Look I'm not great at the making friends thing as I don't have really any since I became a vampire. Very isolated creatures y'know She looked over at him and brushed her hair back behind her ear. All you need to do is find people with the same common interest and someone who doesn't annoy you She smiled slightly, hoping to help him out somehow
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me