1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:41 am

Oliver Reed
    I didn’t exactly choose... I just said one of you has to come home. I didn’t name you or him and that one of you had to decide. You just got upset cause I didn’t pick who I wanted to bring. Ollie sighed but hugged Mara. It’s okay though. He said with a smile. Oliver felt Mara go limp. He freaked out and wondered what was wrong. He quickly took her up stairs and set her on his bed. He sat down on the edge of it and rubbed her back. He hopes she will be okay.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:31 am

Mara Adze
    Mara whined softly as he rubbed her back as though she didn't want to wake up though came around after a while though clearly wasn't herself as she quickly grabbed his wrist and sniffed it, looking like a complete vampire. You smell delicious y'know. Can I have a taste? A bite? She purred, using her seductive voice like she would with her prey. She was starving and didn't recognise him or herself
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:17 am

Oliver Reed
    When Mara woke up, Ollie smiled at her. He felt her cold hand grab his wrist. Somehow he couldn’t tell that she wasn’t acting like herself. Y-yeah sure. Just make sure you don’t drain me. He said with a small chuckle. Oliver trusts her not to drink all of blood. Especially from past experiences.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:29 am

Mara Adze
    Mara shrugged slightly before pulling him closer and biting into his wrist. She was starving but also didn't want to kill him as then she'd be alone in the world again which wasn't what she wanted. When she came to her senses, she quickly dropped his hand and blushed a deep red. Oh God, oh God. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straights, I shouldn't have done that Mara looked at him and practically drooled seeing and hearing his pulse
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:36 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver felt himself get dizzy and lightheaded, he would say something but he didn't want to get yelled at. Once Mara was done, he leaned into her a bit. I-It's fine. I trusted you would stop instead of draining me. He closed his eyes and stayed silent, unsure what to say. When he found the words he wanted to say, he started to speak. Even if you aren't in control of yourself, I know you would come to your senses and realize what you're doing. Besides, I don't mind letting you drink some of my blood. Especially if you're not doing well. Ollie opened his eyes and looked at Mara. He smiled at her weakly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:41 am

Mara Adze
    Mara was glad he had faith in her when she didn't. She knew she would have drained him dry, she'd done it before. Crap Ollie, I don't know how to help you, tell me what to do Mara checked over him though her attention was brought back to his bleeding wrist which she soon grabbed and licked, unable to help it. At least she wasn't draining him that way. His weak smile was breaking her heart but her hunger was also breaking her mind between wild vampire and civilised human. He just tasted so good though she was most likely biased towards him
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:47 am

Oliver Reed
    Mara’s voice sounded so distance and echoey. It took him a few seconds to reply. It’s just from the blood lost.. I’ll be okay. Ollie closed his eyes again. He yawned and reopened his eyes. I’ll be okay. I promise. I just need to rest... He closed his eyes again and went to sleep.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:55 am

Mara Adze
    Mara watched him worriedly, watching him basically fall asleep before her eyes. She reached over and kisses his forehead, remembering how fragile people were. He may have been a werewolf but he was immortal like her. She soon got up and got himself a drink and something with a large amount of sugar to make him feel better. Mara then sat in his living room, wondering if she should have asked him she could keep some blood at his house with how often she was.
    (Sorry. Had a rough few weeks)
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:05 am

Oliver Reed
    Ollie woke up a few hours later. He gotten up and out of bed. Walking into the living room, he saw Mara. He went over to the couch and hugged her from behind. Hello. He said with a smile. Max appeared out of nowhere with some food to eat. He looked at the both of them. Can we go do something fun? Pleaseeeee. He wanted to hangout with them, plus he did help Ollie get Mara back home. A small smile appeared on his face when Ollie said sure.
    (It’s okay
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:15 am

Mara Adze
    Mara squeaked at being grabbed from behind though quickly regained her cool, looking up at him with a small shy grin. Hey. Don't I get a kiss too? She asked with a small huff before glancing over at Max with narrowed eyes. I am doing something fun, I'm hanging out with my boyfriend. You'll understand one day She said with a glared before slumping in her seat as Oliver agreed
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me