1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:24 am

Logan chuckled and smiled. "So what would you wanna name her if we did keep her?" He asked and gently went to hold her. "Hey cutie..." He whispered and rubbed her forehead.

Haden nodded and smiled. "Well maybe this will make our friend back to his normal self once and for all."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:40 am

Brooke carefully handed her to him before smiling softly,"She kind of looks like a Liana to me." She said softly.

The baby looked at him before she managed to get a little hand out of the blanket she was wrapped in.

Violet smiled with a nod,"That would be nice." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:47 am

Logan smiled and took her tiny had in his. "I wanna keep her, she's our little Liana." He sat down and started to rock her.

Haden smiled and said. "I think it's time me and you go home and let the new parents have alone time."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:57 am

Liana watched him before her eyes slowly started to close as he rocked her.

Brooke nodded a little to him,"Okay." She said softly before she overheard Haden and Violet. She got up and walked over to them,"Maybe before you guys go home, think you could maybe get some things from the supermarket for us? It's not a whole lot, just some baby bottles, formula, another blanket maybe and a spit up blanket, a couple baby one-sies, diapers, wipes, and diaper bags." She said.

Violet nodded to Haden before smiling at Brooke,"I think we can do that. Right, babe?" She asked Haden.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:04 am

Logan smiled and just held her there before he reached over to grab a blanket off the couch. He covered them both up. "And maybe pick us up some food for us tonight?"

Haden nodded. "Yes we can get all that." He looked at Brooke. "Where would y'all like food from?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:13 am

Wihthin a few short minutes, Liana was sound asleep, clinging onto Logan.

Brooke shrugged a little,"Anything is good, as long as it's not fish or sushi." She told them.

Violet smiled before thinking,"What about a crib?" She asked.

Brooke shook her head a little,"Don't worry about that. My parents will take care of it as soon as I give them a call." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:29 am

Logan stood up and walked over. "Thank you guys so much." He whispered and held her there in his arms. "Y'all are the best friends ever."

Haden thought for a quick moment. "How about a highchair?" He started to write down stuff.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:34 am

Violet smiled at Logan,"Of course. Anything to help out." She said.

"We won't really need a highchair for a few months still." Brooke replied before thinking,"We'll probably also need a playpen in a month or so, but I can ask my parents to get that too." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:45 am

Logan smiled. "Do you wanna hold her?" He asked Violet quietly and smiled down at Liana.

Haden nodded. "Oh you will need a bib and a pasifire." He wrote that down. "How about we all go together?" He asked and put his robot down. "Forget this thing."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:54 am

Violet looked at him softly,"As much as I would love to, I don't think it's a very good idea for me to do so while my arm is still in this cast and sling. Maybe later when I can actually be sitting down." She replied softly.

Liana snuggled into Logan.

Brooke smiled at him before looking at the robot,"There's an off switch on there, right? Because that will be screaming when we come home." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me