1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:21 pm

Haden smiled. "Well I remember those kids. I remember one day you called me crying because they wouldn't listen to you and I had to give you advice."

Rocky gave a weak smile and shook her hand. "Hello." He looked at Logan. "I got the cleaning, I also need to get some of your mother's stuff."

Logan nodded and went to sit down. "Sure, get what you need..." He buried his face in his hands. "I'm gonna go outside." He stood up and walked out.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:36 am

Violet blushed a little,"As I recall, that was the first time I babysat and I only called you once." She said.

"Logan......" Brooke whispered a little as she watched him go, debating if she should go after him, or give him a little time.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:53 am

Haden nodded. "And you haven't had a problem since." He chuckled and saw Logan come out.

Logan angrily started to tack up his mare. "Me and you are gonna go for a long ride." He said harshly.

Rocky smiled slightly. "So how long have you and Logan been together?"
Last edited by Larson and Zoe on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:58 am

Violet smiled before seeing Logan come into the barn and started to tack up his horse,"Logan? Everything okay?" She asked.

Brooke looked at Rocky,"About a week, sir." She said softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:06 am

Logan sighed and kept tacking up. "Dad is in there taking all her stuff, he's not leaving anything for me." He got on his horse. "As far as y'all know, I'm not coming back. I'm going on a ride."

Haden stood in front of him. "You need to stop and calm down first."

Rocky smiled at her. "Well treat him well." He looked at something. "Give him this, his mother would want him to have this." He sighed. "And Logan is a big brother now. She died having her child. She wanted to surprise him."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:34 am

Violet gently grabbed the horse's halter to stop Logan from going anywhere,"Why don't you just go talk to him? Maybe you two can work something out." She said.

Brooke looked a little confused before she realized that Rocky was looking at a baby carrier, slightly putting a hand over her mouth before slowly removing it,"Is is a boy or a girl?" She asked softly as she stood up to walk over to the carrier to look at the baby before she looked,"Wait a minute. If his mother gave birth in California, and her child is here now, that means you must have been with her and not at the military." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:40 am

Logan nodded and smiled. "Will y'all go with me?" He asked with a smile.

Haden nodded and said. "Yeah, lets go."

Rocky nodded slowly. "I was let off when I found out she was dying, I can't take care of her. It hurts too much and I have to leave again soon. So he's gonna have to take her or she's gonna be put up for adoption."

Logan walked in and frowned. "Who is gonna be put up for adoption?" He then saw the baby. "Who is that cute little baby?" He asked and came over with a smile.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:03 am

Violet quickly put the horse back in her stall before following the boys inside.

Brooke nodded a little as she listened to Rocky before the little girl started to weil a little,"Oh, sweetie." She said softly. Moving swiftly and carefully, she expertly took the little bundle in her arms and rocked a little as the baby quieted down, sucking on her finger,"That's better." She whispered a little with an almost motherly smile before looking at him,"Logan...... This is your sister......." She told him softly before looking at the baby that was back to sleeping quietly in her arms.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:10 am

Logan froze in his tracks and looked at her. "Is that why mom got so sick? Because..." His father told him everything. Logan nodded slowly. "Can the baby stay here with me tonight and I'll think about it..." Logan went to Brooke and smiled down at the baby. "Brooke, what are we gonna do?"

Haden looked at Violet. "Wow, Logan might raise his baby sister."

The baby stayed in Brooke's arms and looked up at her before letting out a baby smile.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:17 am

"Hi cutie." Brooke smiled a little at the baby before looking at Logan,"H-Honestly, I can't imagine putting anyone this sweet into the system." She said softly.

The baby looked at Brooke and Logan before sneezing a little.

Violet nodded a little,"Everything is so sudden." She said quietly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me