Cry of the Wolf *Realistic. Invite only*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cry of the Wolf *Realistic. Invite only*

Postby t i r e d. » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Accalia rested her hindquarters on the earthen ground, her tail swinging back and forth across the dirt. She inclined her head slightly, so that she looking more at Jhuechi's chest than his face. She was being uncharacteristically kind to this brute, and she had no idea why, but she decided to make the best of it. "Jhuechi...You want a pack, right?" Her tail began to slow as she became slightly embaressed. She couldn't believe she was about to ask this of this wolf, who was little more than a stranger.

{I think it was one of those' I can't think of what to post, so I'll save it for later' things xD I do that a lot, but I always end up forgett...-remembers another 1x1- Oh no.}
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Jhuechi's ears flicked and looked back out to the lake. "Of course I do," He spoke softly drawing his eyes back to Accalia. "Thats what I've been looking for this whole time." And indeed it was, he missed his old pack from all those moons ago, but they were long gone now. Jhuechi felt a thick scent of awkwardness float in the air, he tried to think of a way to evade this from becoming weird.

Offically quitting CS. I'll miss the comminity but mostly the wonderful staff. This site has the B E S T staff ever, along with the best followers. I'm giving away all my pets.
Its an interesting competition that won't last long, so get your mitts on my pets soon.
I'll really miss CS. I'm just not into it like I used to be.

I'll come back, when you need me~
No need to stay around♥

-The ending song from Narnia.

Characters are also up for grabsNick FamilyTrades
Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Accalia knew this conversation was awkward, but she was ready...truly ready. And this wolf had seemed so in love with her already. Why shouldn't he do this for her? If he loved her, he would have no problems with this. "Jhuechi...It's breeding season." She kept her voice soft, to let the brute know that she was just as aware of the awkwardness. Her ears flicked back softly and a low whine escaped her throat, yearning overtaking her. Standing, she walked closer to the male, her head low on her shoulders. Turning her head up, she licked the underside of his muzzle, showing both that he was dominant, and that she was in love.
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Jhuechi licked the top of Accalia's head and rested his mussel on her cranium. His heart fluttered and smiled as his heart beat loudly, the only thing on his mind was Accalia; was it true? Was Jhuechi going to be the brute to father her, and his own, pups? He hoped so.
"Are you sure I'm the right one?" He asked in a soft tone.

Offically quitting CS. I'll miss the comminity but mostly the wonderful staff. This site has the B E S T staff ever, along with the best followers. I'm giving away all my pets.
Its an interesting competition that won't last long, so get your mitts on my pets soon.

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Accalia hesitated slightly at the question. What she sure? Deep down, in her heart, she knew she was. Licking his chest, she rubbed the fur on her neck up against his, being nearly cat-like in behavior. Her eyes were glowing with happiness though, and she nodded. "Yes. I'm sure." Her tail swung lazily from her hindquarters, making a little breeze. She closed her eyes, still licking the chest of the great brute.
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Jhuechi's smile softened as he bent down and licked Accalia's white chest and nuzzled her cheek.
*Fades to Black*

{I'm stricken with writer's block, aand i don't wanna go anymore indepth with this. xD}

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:07 pm

{Haha, alright. Do you want them to wake up the next morning or when she has the pups?}
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:30 am

{Hmm, doesnt matter to me.}

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me