1x1 with ~naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:49 pm

Kisa laid asleep in her bed, her arm gently hugging one of her tails close to her chest. As she could hear the sounds of the changing of the guards outside and the sun peeking through her window, she opened her eyes almost in a panic as she sat up quickly, thinking that she was late again before slowly calming down as she remembered that the princess gave her the day off today. The kitsune sighed softly before laying back down and pulling the covers to her head, not yet ready to be awake. She did tell Adeline that she would get ready with her, but she still had a bit of time before she needed to get ready.

Alok stretched his arms over his head as he sat up after waking up, smiling as he thought about the day ahead. Yup, who didn't like a fun ball to enjoy one's self and have a party. Though, most important, he couldn't wait for that first dance. With a little goofy grin, he got changed before leaving his quarters to go pick up his shirt for the ball, as he needed to get it dry cleaned the other day.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:14 am

After Rosalina's nails and bath were over with, she tied her hair up in a towel so that it would dry quicker. She slipped into her bathrobe and went to take a seat before her vanity, looking at herself in the mirror with a smile on her face. Now it was time to wait as nothing can be done until her hair is dry as the wetness from her hair poses a risk to the makeup, and runny makeup is never a good look for a royal.

Romanos made his rounds, feeling rather relieved as he saw each and every recruit was at the position and even on time. Finally they were beginning to shape up, it was about time. After he had laid eyes on each and every one, he went back to his room to make sure he had all the items for the ball.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:56 am

Kisa laid silently under the covers of her bed, listening to the sounds of life that moved throughout the kingdom outside. Everyone knew there was going to be a ball that day. Didn't matter if they were attending or not, higher status or lower. Everyone always knew. When it felt like forever and that she was possibly going to fall back asleep, Kisa forced herself to stay awake and decided that this was a good a time as any to get up. After washing up and getting dressed, she brushed her long white hair before letting it stay loose, as she wasn't sure how she should put it up for the ball. Once that was done, she exited out of the room, stopped at the kitchen to pick up a few pastries, and then went over to the princess's room, knocking on the door when she got there before entering when she got the 'ok'.

Alok paid for his dry cleaning as he picked up his shirt and said farewell to the owner before looking the cleaners. He smiled happily, glad to know he was going to look his best for the ball. Well, not to say that he didn't always try to look his best. He walked through the streets and soon made it back into the inner walls and over to his living quarters. He went inside to hang it up before glancing at the time. He still had a few hours before he had to get ready,"Well, wouldn't hurt to go through some basic sword movements. Need to keep myself sharp." He said to himself before chuckling a bit at his own pun. Gathering his sword up, he walked over to the training grounds and took in the silence there before he started to go through the motions.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:39 am

After a while of sitting and making small talk with her handmaidens, her hair was back to its soft and dry self, meaning that it was now time for her makeup. She sat patiently as her helpers fussed over her, adding a few more details to her makeup than usual in order to match her lovely dress. She smiled once she heard Kisa enter into the room and instructed another handmaiden to help the girl with her makeup if she so wished to do so. "Good morning Kisa, how are you feeling this lovely morning?" The princess questioned, obviously in a wonderful mood, filled with excitement for the day to come. However what she was most excited for was her dance with Alok as butterflies raced through her stomach whenever the idea came to her head once more.

Once Romanos made his way back to his room and looked through all of this items, he huffed as he realized he had never purchased the cufflinks as he was supposed to do the day before. Begrudgingly the knight headed down the path and into the town, pushing through the mobs of people that surrounded the royals carriages, who were just now making their way into the town.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:15 am

Kisa gingerly entered the room, closing the door behind her before allowing the other maiden to lead her into a seat,"J-Just a little..... a-and nothing too fancy.... J-Just something simple and light...." She told her softly before looking at the princess when she spoke,"O-Oh, I-I'm doing alright.... I-I slept pretty well..... I-I hope you did too....?" She asked her softly before sitting still as the other maid started to do the base of her makeup.

Alok continued to go through the motions of his sword practice, his eyes closed as he pictured every movement before doing it so smoothly and almost effortlessly. He continued to do it for a good long while before he could feel his muscles start to become a little tired, but not too much. Opening his eyes, he relaxed as he lowered his sword to the ground,"That's probably enough for now. About time I should go wash up and get ready. The royal guests will be showing up soon and I need to be ready." He told himself before making his way back to his dorm.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:50 pm

"I'm glad to hear that, who knows how long the ball will run. Of course I won't force you to stay the whole time, you are more than welcome to stay for however long you wish. I'm just delighted that you will be accompanying me for even just a little!" Adeline chirped, barely containing all of her excitement as her handmaiden did her makeup. She feared if she moved too much it would ruin her makeup, and she couldn't be late to the ball.

Romanos slipped through the crowds as best he could while being courteous of everyone around him. At least he made it into the store which he typically bought his cufflinks from and grabbed practically the first pair he saw. There was a long line to purchase and he feared the more time he took the longer it would get, so these would just have to do.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:28 pm

Kisa gave a little smile at the princess's excitement and sympathy,"T-Thank you." She said softly before sitting still once again. She closed her eyes and just relaxed as she focused on her breathing as the two maidens did their makeup. After a short while when she was sure hers was done, Kisa opened her eyes and looked into the mirror to see what was done. It was more makeup then she was used too, but at the same time, it was still very simple and even a little elegant. The blush was light and soft against her lighter toned skin. Her eyeshadow stayed within the light neutral colors, with a light creamy white color in the inner corner of her eyes and working out to a shade a little darker then her skin tone, finishing off with a little bit of red on the outside of her eyeshadow, seeming to draw out the red in her eyes a bit more then usual. A little smile played at the corners of her mouth before Kisa glanced over at Adeline as she pulled her loose hair over her shoulder and started to run her fingers through it, still unsure of what to do with her hair.

Alok made it back to his dorm and moved to the back where the shower was located and proceeded to wash up. The water was a little on the colder side, but at the same time he didn't seem to mind. It fact, he kind of enjoyed it from time to time. It made him feel very refreshed, especially in the morning or after working up a sweat from practice. Once he was done, he dried off and changed into his suit. He grabbed his nice jacket and put it on before ensuring to put his sword hanging at his waist. He shouldn't have to use it, but as a knight, it was good to have, even if he wasn't in armor. Once he was done and took one final look in the mirror, Alok nodded to himself before heading outside.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:54 pm

Adeline's makeup was more dramatic, which was usual for a princess. Her makeup was a soft baby pink, to both match with her dress and bring out the crystal blue of her eyes. Her plump lips were coated with a shimmering pink lip gloss to match with the shimmering pink eyeshadow. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror, feeling even more beautiful than she usually did as pink was in fact her color, even though she typically didn't wear it. There was a reason for that as whenever she wore the color, her charm seemed to increase which in turn so did her flirtatious nature. She looked over to Kira with a smile on her face as she said, "you look lovely! Not that you don't without makeup of course, but it is very nice to see you done up!" She winced slightly at her words, hoping it came off as the complement she meant for it to be. Alas it was now time for her hair and her attention was drawn back to the mirror as she would have to keep very still for this part. Finally after what seemed like hours her [url+https://i.pinimg.com/originals/09/08/eb/0908eb851c2b1c186c57d75e0508f3be.jpg]hair[/url] was finally done, and now all she had to do was slip into her dress.

Romanos finally made it through the line and made his purchase, eager to return to the castle as the time was drawing near to the ball. The king would certainly have his head if he was late, so the knight quickly made his way to the knight's showers to rinse off before getting ready. He scrubbed himself cleaning, taking his time so that he would smell fresh and fit in along with the royals so that his cover would be perfect. After he deemed himself clean enough, he hurried back to his dorm room, furiously drying off his hair with a towel as he went. He just barely slipped into his tuxedo and fit into the crowd of people to await the royal's entrance. He breathed out a sigh of relief, grateful as the ball had not yet started, meaning he was just right on time.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:27 pm

Kisa looked over at the princess when she spoke before giving a little smile in reply, sure that her cheeks were warming up a little at the compliment,"T-Thank you...." She said softly. As she watched the maidens work on the princess's hair, she made the decision to just put her hair in it's usual, simple braid. However, as soon as the one who did her makeup noticed, she stopped her and told her to just relax and let her do it. The maiden still did her hair in a braid as Kisa had wanted, but just made it a little more fancy and elegant then she would usually have it. Once she was satisfied and done, the maid went to help the other with dressing the princess. Kisa looked at herself a little longer in the mirror before she stood up and moved behind the other dressing screen where her dress was hung up. As she began to slip into the dress by herself, her eyes twitched a little to hear more and more people gathering outside,"M-Most be nearly time...." She said quietly out loud, though to no one in particular.

Alok watched quietly as more and more guests started to arrive, scanning over the crowd to make sure that everything looked alright and that no funny business was happening or someone trying to sneak in. Once he was satisfied, he soon spotted Romanos in the crowd before briefly making his way over to stand with him,"You clean up nicely." He said in greeting with a smile.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:39 pm

"That braid looks lovely! She did such a good job! It fits you well." Adeline told the other as she made her way to her own changing area, her heart racing as she heard the crowd outside. The princess managed to slip into her dress with ease, it highlighted her curves while also flowing around her in an ethereal way. She slipped into a pair of rose gold heels and smiled as she took one last look at herself in the mirror before going over to see how Kisa was doing. "My dear you look beautiful! I have to go make my little entrance with my family, my handmaidens will make sure you slip into the ball unnoticed and I will meet up with you right after." The princess chirped before she was hurriedly rushed away to the ballroom doors right next to the rest of her family. Her father smiled at her, a rare occurance, but she relaxed slightly, knowing he was pleased with her appearance and they wouldn't fight about that later. Soon the doors whisked open and the royal family made their grand entrance, Adeline beaming her bright smile as she did so, however her eyes were searching for Alok.

Romanos chuckled as he heard his friend come to his side. "I could say the same about you! I admit it is a little weird to see you all dressed up. It's even weird to see me dressed up." The knight said, a playful smile playing on his lips. "I'm glad you are my partner for the night, nothing can happen with the two of us on guard!" He said smiling brightly at his friend. He looked back to the doors as the crowd began to hush and the royals began to make the entrance.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me