Werewolf 1x1 with Ladydarkwolf

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Werewolf 1x1 with Ladydarkwolf

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:08 am

Jeremy Kismet- wolf Birch- m- 18 y- bi- Kaylin- reddish brown wolf with darker face- Micah x Emily: Kim and Liam- volleyball co captain, swim team

The brown haired and green eyed male nodded as he looked at him. "He probably did the finances for our old pack, and whatever else needed a computer to be done. He's a really smart guy. His name is Micah, and our mom is named Emily, and she's really pretty like Innis. Yeah, we miss it sometimes, but we had to come here. North Carolina actually can get hurricanes, if you're by the water." he laughed. He then smiled as he paused in talking a moment to look at the girls. "I think our sisters are best friends already. Do you two have any younger siblings?" he then asked. He and Innis had their two younger siblings, Kim and Liam, so he was curious.

Innis Kismet- wolf Snowfall- f- 18- Pan- Grayson- slender albino she wolf- same- tennis, anime club and music club

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed female nodded at her. "Oh gosh, that's hard to choose between the rose gold trimmed pink one and the pale sky blue. The baby blue ones sound really nice too." She shook her head a couple times, by at least shed ruled out the neon pink one. She didn't really like bright colored, neon and such. She said "Shopping is always fun," and smiled at the other girl.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:02 pm

Grayson shook his head "not yet mom thinks she's pregnant again though. But it's too early to tell. Dad wants another pup or two but I think mom's a little scared that this time it will be triplets which would mean triple trouble and more ways for Kaylin to think up.mischief. Sounds like your dad might be just what mom needs in our finance department. " He chuckled softly at the thought of how much trouble his twin could get into.

Kaylin smiled, " I know and of course I always love to go for food after a day of shopping. I love the fun of it. I also love finding just the right thing like a good book or that perfect piece of body jewelry. " She chuckled then shook her head sadly "my friend who knew the truth about us used to love going out to shop just to stop for ice cream and coffee I think thats how she stayed so energetic for gymnastics and for dance. "
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:04 pm

Jeremy Kismet- wolf Birch- m- 18 y- bi- Kaylin- reddish brown wolf with darker face- Micah x Emily: Kim and Liam- volleyball co captain, swim team

The brown haired and green eyed male said "My mom could help your mom. She'd honestly love to be able to take care of some babies again. We have two younger siblings, but they aren't babies or even toddlers anymore. Kim is nine or ten this year, and Liam is eight, so its been some time. I agree, my dad could be a great help. He really likes to be helpful too, so he'd listen to your dad and do anything he asks."

Innis Kismet- wolf Snowfall- f- 18- Pan- Grayson- slender albino she wolf- same- tennis, anime club and music club

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed female giggled a bit at that. "I love food, and my favorite sweet food is vanilla ice cream. That or vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce drizzled over it and sprinkles." She smiled as she imagined the food a moment, then tilted her head. "A human? I'd assume, since you said she knew about you, which implies she isn't a wolf. I was friends with vampires when I was little but...we didn't know. Dad and mom found out they and their parents were vampires. They made us move to a different neighborhood..."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:38 pm

Grayson smiled, "sounds like your family will fit in great with the pack. Mom can always use an extra doctor around the pack hospital. I can talk to dad tonight and see if your family could come by for dinner one night and meet him and possibly start the paperwork for all of you to join our pack. That is if you want me to" He said. He was beginning to find that Jeremy was easy to get along with and he could tell that he would make a good Beta.

Kaylin grinned "I love cookie dough or white chocolate salted caramel ice cream. I also love caramel apple cheesecake. I can cook pretty well but Grayson makes a pretty mean stuffed hamburger. " she said with a laugh then added "just never let him try to make a cake or cookies it doesn't end well" She laughed at the memory of cake mix and exploded cake covering every inch of the kitchen.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:57 pm

Gotta go now, and I may not post tomorrow. I have a dentist appointment and have to be given a powder that won't work while I'm actually there but when I come home ill definitely be sleepy]

The brown haired and green eyed male smiled back, and nodded. "I'm glad you think so," he said, looking to the girls again then shaking his head. He then looked back to Grayson, and nodded. "That would be great," he said, when the other spoke of talking to his dad. He smiled as he looked to the girls again, as they walked and talked. He kept vigilant, just in case anyone or anything was around...

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed female giggled again, and nodded. "I really like cookies too, sugar cookies to be more specific. My favorite meal is burgers and curly fries, or meatloaf and mashed potatoes." She looked to the boys a moment, then back to Kaylin.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:21 pm

Grayson smiled his green eyes dancing. . The young future Alpha was sure that he had found his future Beta. "Dad's always looking for new wolves. Since the war 11 years ago a lot of the packs are still rebuilding their numbers. We were just pups when the war happened and we lost a lot of elders and warriors. Mom's sister Jessica was one of our she wolves who got caught in the attacks but she survived barely she's been in a wheelchair for years." He shook his head slightly

Kaylin laughed as she looked at her brother's mate. "I hear that. I love a good thick medium rare steak and all the fixings and our omegas make an amazing crayfish gumbo. Where a lot of packs treat Omegas badly ours are treated like family and they are paid well for their contributions to our pack. One of them Mariah makes amazing pies and cupcakes. " She winked playfully her green eyes glittering with mischief
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:03 pm

The brown haired and green eyed male nodded. He smiled at the other. He then said "I'm sorry to hear that...I'm glad she survived though, your aunt." He nodded his head a bit as he spoke. He looked to the girls a moment. He then let his eyes wander. He saw no one suspicious. He felt the had to be vigilant. What with the missing and all...He shook his head a couple times. He then looked to the others.

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed female smiled at the other girl. She nodded and said "Steak is okay, but I honestly like a different texture. Ground meat or whatever, I think meatloaf and meatballs are ground meat." She nodded to the other girl, then. "Our pack treated omegas well too, since their job there was to be like class clowns. They would keep others from fighting over...well , anything." She smiled as she thought of the pack, she and her brother had no idea the news they'd receive...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:27 pm

Grayson smiled softly his green eyes warm "I think I've found my Beta and I know my sister has found her mate. I've not seen her this happy in a long time. She will balance you out just as you will balance her out. Just be patient with her don't press her too hard when she has a nightmare. She's been through a lot and this list of missing people really has her worried." He told Jeremy with a deep honest tone in his voice

Kaylin nodded, "I understand that some people just have a thing about textures. I know a pup that hates the texture of peanut butter and bread. Me I just enjoy food. I know that the one thing I hate about crab legs is getting the meat out of the shells. I love some of the different textures in gumbo. Like the sausage and whatever other meats are used" She said as she looked at Innis "do you like the idea of having found your mate so soon?" She asked
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:55 pm

The brown haired and green eyed male smiled back at the other male. "I'm honored to be your beta," he said, then nodded to what else he said. "As has my sister, you're definitely her mate and I know you'll treat her well." he was very happy for his twin sister. She'd never gone through what he had, but...as children, he'd seen her get bullied by other kids. He was glad someone found her looks beautiful, and he said "It worries me too...We'll figure it all out, though." He smiled as he looked to the two girls for a moment.

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed female nodded at her. "Honestly...from the ages of six to eight I didn't really like sandwiches. I don't know what changed after that, but I'm fine with them now. "I've only had gumbo once or twice, but it was good. Yeah...having to pull meat out is just... ugh, just like having to prepare fish...I like fish but I don't like having to do the stuff to prepare it." She then smiled at the other girl, nodding and speaking. "I do like that I found him so soon; do...you like that you found my brother so soon?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:36 pm

Grayson grinned. "I never felt so at peace as I am when I'm with your sister. Innis will always be safe with me. I will never let her be bullied again. I don't care if I get suspended from school for putting another wolf or a human in their place for it. You picking on her or teasing her that is one thing because that's what siblings do is tease each other. But no one else had better do it." He said. He realized that he was already falling in love with Innis and not just because of the mate bond

Kaylin nodded, "I know where you're coming from. I can cook I just don't do it often." She paused for a moment then looked Innis in the eye "to be honest yes I am. Something happened to me and they kept telling me that I wasn't good enough to have a mate that he wouldn't want me that he'd reject me when he saw me because Ember is like her human side. I really feel protected and wanted with your brother. Jeremy calms the fear in me. I've barely known him a day and I already can't imagine my life without him in it."
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me