1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:29 pm

“They’re not the greatest parents.” Avery nodded as she seemed to go quiet. “I’m fine. I’ll live. Grandma said food would be ready in about thirty minutes, should be ready by now.” Almost out of nowhere the two approached a large white house, with maroon shutters, roofing, and railing all matched with the maroon. “Follow me. Please, take your shoes off before you come in. I’ll show you the bathroom so you can wash up.”

“That’s good that you’re not allergic to anything. I used to be allergic to peanuts, but I’ve forced myself to be around them, and pretty much evolved my allergy into nonexistence.” She smiled. “It is good. Would you rather turn back now? There’s a short cut if we take that path there.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:45 pm

Jace - 23 - Werewolf - Location: Avery's grandparent's house
Jace watched as she passed, he tried to maul over what to say to encourage her, but failed. He didn't know her well enough. He dropped the rest of the topic, he was sure he might hear more or less about it. The house came into view and she instructed him what to do. He took off his shoes, setting them down. "I'd greatly appreciate that. Uhm, don't I need to introduce myself or go clean up first?"

Caden - 19 - Human, RP it out - Location: On a trail walk
"You're hardcore for doing that." He never had met someone who actually got over their allergy by forcing themselves to deal with it. "Uh, yeah! Lets do that." She and him took the path.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:52 pm

“I’ll explain to them what’s going on, just so it isn’t weird. They already sense you, it doesn’t matter either way.” Avery shrugged as she gestured for him to follow her down the hall. “Here’s the bathroom, take as long as you need. Should be an extra change of clothes in the cabinet, some your size. My brothers are around your size. You’ll be able to find us once you’re done.”

Mae smiled, slightly surprised. “Uh, well thanks? I just figured I’d better get over it, simply because there’s so many things with peanuts in them, I’d have to face my fears sooner or later.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:10 pm

Jace grunted. "All sounds good to me." He said and made his way into the bathroom. He looked her once over, slightly unsure still if she was fine and if this was a good idea. He shut the door slowly as he looked around. He turned on the shower to get it warming up. He decided while that was going, to look for the towel and change of clothes. Finding the towel, he looked through the cabinet that she mentioned. He pursed his lips while choosing. Once selected, he set everything down, undressed, and hoped in.

"Well, actually, yeah that makes sense. Same as soy I hear that's in a lot of things too." He noticed he was peppering her with a lot of questions. "Do you have anything to ask about me? I don't wanna feel like i'm interrogating you or anything."
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:03 am

Avery checked over her shoulder one last time as she walked down the hall. Once she had reached the dining room, she explained everything to both her grandparents, who seemed rather pleased with the current circumstances. The food for lunch had been set out on the table, and awaited the weres, lids closed to keep everything warm.

“Oh no, I don’t find it interrogating at all. Sorry. I’m uh, I’m normally considered the loner of the group. So I don’t talk much.” Maevely smiled sheepishly as she gestured for him to turn right onto another trail, which would lead back to the inn. “Plus I’m comfortable enough around you, I don’t quite have the urge to ask anything. Yet.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:01 am

Now dressed, Jace walked out. He had selected a white, long sleeve dress shirt and black slacks. He decided to not look like a rogue, at least, as best as he could. He was able to smell the food had finished while he was in the shower. He walked from behind the hallway, peering before entering. He saw her grandparent's, everything was ready. "Hello." He said as he entered the dining room. He wasn't sure what to say or do, but he made his way over to the table, looking down at where he stepped. He looked back up once he reached a chair, holding it.

"That's alright. Well, if you have anything please ask. I don't want to be stranger." He chuckled at the fact that he was.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:20 am

“You’re back! Take a seat.” Avery smiled as she gestured to the chair he stood in front of. “This is Grandma Ellis, and Grandpa Steve.” The girl nodded towards both grandparents, who sat on the opposite of the table, which put Jace right beside Avery. Ellis smiled, and started to plate food. “Please, come eat, we’ve got tons of food. Serve yourself. What brings you to this side of the mountains? Avery didn’t lure you over here by any chance, did she?”

“Okay. I’ll let you know for sure.” Maevely smiled as she went silent for a moment. “I don’t know why, but I just trust you. You’ve got this aura around you.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:57 am

Jace was a little stunned by her change in mood. "Sure thing." He said and pulled out the chair seated next to Avery and seated himself. Jace's mouth had been watering for some time. He hadn't had a fulfilling meal in some time. He was about to start plating when they asked some questions. "Err- Uh, lured here?" He looked at Avery back to Ellis and Steve. "I happened to be in the mountains from a two week travel. I had really no intent on sticking around, just passing by until... I happened upon Avery by accident." He began plating his food. He wasn't sure of how much she filled in about their short time knowing each other and the events that lead up to it.

Caden wasn't familiar. "An aura? Huh." He pondered but came at a loss. "What exactly is it? If it has to do with secondary senses, obviously I don't have it." He asked curiously. "Never been told that. Been told I have a great smile though!" He said pointing at his pearly whites with an exaggerated smile, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:27 pm

Avery started to plate her own food, slightly flustered. Steve rolled his eyes with a smile. “So you’re not a boyfriend, or mate, soulmate in any way. Okay then, I’ll believe that. If you look at her, she’s gorgeous, you know.” Avery facepalmed and looked away, clearly embarrassed. Ellis shook her head. “Let’s not give her secondhand embarrassment, although I think it’s too late for that. Are you just traveling through, searching for a place to stay?”

“Yeah. It’s almost like a mood someone gives off, I can sense emotions, scents, and behaviors.” Mae grinned as she looked up at him. “You’ve got a great smile. I prefer to keep my smile to myself, with my teeth and all.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:13 pm

Jace was about to take a bite, but was caught off guard. He blinked and set his fork down. He looked at Avery from the corner of his eye, who was looking away. He dipped his head, "Yeah, I mean, she is... I don't know her, though. I don't know if you arrange suitors or how your bloodline succeeds..." He trailed off, clearly not sure because his pack was different altogether about bonding and relationships. Ellis brought up his means of traveling. He started eating again, "Yes, in a sense. I'm a current lone wolf. I hadn't found somewhere to remain though."

"Gotcha. Those are some abilities ya got there." He said. "Thank you." He was now curious. "You've hid them well, I haven't seen them. Or at least noticed them." He admitted. "I'm not one to point out thing about people, though."
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me