Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:08 pm

Zoticus was relatively quiet as the girl beside him began retelling her past experiences, however near the end he could only glance toward her with a risen brow clearly seen over his glasses. “I’ll keep it in mind. I just hope she knows my room is off limits.” He grumbled, obviously disliking the idea of someone invading his own space. While he may just be a bodyguard, hired by this family, he still had a sense of privacy, and he was not afraid to make it well known, either, if worse comes to worst.

He’d wander over to his car, a 1999 Saturn L-Series in navy blue, before opening the back and beginning to pull a couple bags out and placing them on the cart. He had three bags in total. Two for clothing, one for essentials. Then, of course, he pulled out the enclosure his snake stayed in. Otherwise that seemed to be it, for that was all he had in the trunk. The back seats were just empty. The car was pretty clean otherwise.

He’d offer her the tank. It was relatively small and pretty light. “How about you take this? I can take the cart.” He queried before she spoke of her cat. A small smile appeared on his lips a moment. “Your cat seems… particular.” He mused with a soft chuckle. “And a bit peculiar, but most cats seem to be just that.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:25 am

"Oh, well she knows I need help apparently she doesn't think I'm a independant teenager, but it's fine, kinda like my mother sometimes, but less affection." Avery smiled as she rolled her eyes. Taking a firm hold of the tank, she put one hand on each side. "So she stays in this? Do you ever decorate it? Because if you don't, then I've got fairy lights, and all sorts of amazing stuff you know."

The girl headed for the doors inside, pressing a button before she opened the door, the door automatically staying open, so it wouldn't have to pushed open again. "Is it alright if I set this on the bed? Or is there somewhere else you'd like this to be?"
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:08 pm

“Mm, it sounds like this Cherie person is rather a nuisance.” Zoticus huffed with a shake of his head, watching as she took hold of the tank before beginning to wheel the cart back to the house. As Avery spoke once more he could only glance toward her, shrugging his shoulders afterwards. “There are various decorations in it. There are some real plants in there, as well as a log for her to hide in and a little dish for her water and a little hammock for her to lie in. I don’t want to put too much inside because if I take up too much space, it could prove to be rather restricting for her.”

He’d nod his thanks as she got the door. Once they got up to his room, he left the cart in the hallway and began bringing things in. “You can set her enclosure on that desk, there.” He motioned to the desk within the room, soon placing some bags on the floor before opening the drawer of the nightstand nearby the bed. He pulled something out of it before motioning Avery over. “Hold out your hands.” If she did, she’d find him placing the bundle in his hands into her own. Charlotte was a small snake, but colorful. Little beady eyes looked up to the new human holding her as a little tongue flickered to taste Avery’s skin.

“She doesn’t know who you are, so she’s noticing you’re not me. She’s pretty calm, though, so long as you are calm.” Zoticus muttered.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:36 am

"Yeah, well Cherie is kinda a nuisance to me, but to Scarlett and Dad she certainly isn't. She can't carry groceries inside, for fear of breaking a nail." Avery rolled her eyes. Holding her hands out, she looked down at the little snake. "Oh she's cute, cats aren't as great, compared to a snake."

Gently running a hand over the snakes scales, she looked up to Zoticus. "The only other time I've gotten to touch and hold a snake was quite awhile ago, at the petting zoo in fifth grade."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:55 pm

"She sounds like dead weight." Zoticus muttered coldly, passive in his comments now that he was in his own room. Clearly he was comfortable here already, even with Avery in the room. He looked to her and Charlotte as the snake looked up at the new person, little eyes not really leaving the girl, but they did seem to glisten slightly. Zoticus glanced away a moment to start putting things away, but once Avery spoke again, he glanced over his shoulder only to smile softly. "She looks like she likes you. I've never been a cat person... big cats are interesting but small cats are a little too uncontrollable for me. I'd rather a dog, but I've not really had the time to train one. So a snake was my best bet." He turned back to his things, beginning to pull clothing out and put it away.

The snake allowed Avery to pet her, and soon Avery would find the little snake beginning to swirl around her wrist and crawl up her arm. Zoticus perked at Avery's statement, soon huffing to himself. "Yes, and those are much bigger than she ever will be. She should stay this size... Don't be surprised if she looks like she's searching for something. She likes warm spots."
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:05 am

"Well you'll have you become a cat person, once you meet Squeakers, there's no going back." Avery said as she watched the small snake slither about. "He's not very uncontrollable, in fact, most of the time the only thing he does is sleep which is convienant for me, because I don't have to worry about what he's doing." She looked up at him.

"Scarlett wanted a big guard dog, but I'm glad she didn't get one, because he'd try to eat people or something, I value my life, thank you very much." The girl muttered, her pale blue eyes not leaving the snake. "I'm not very warm, well I just always feel cold, which is why I wear hoodies alot. I don't know why I'm like that. I'm glad you have a snake, so that way you aren't lonely."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:30 pm

Sorry for the late reply ;u; been finding myself unexpectedly busy.))

Upon hearing that, the man rose a brow. “Oh? Then I will have to see your cat sometime.” He muttered with interest as he continued to put his things away. It really wouldn’t be long, since he didn’t have too much at all and a lot more room in the dressers that the room came with. Idly, he wondered if he should break down and buy a little more…

“Not all dogs will try to eat people. Some only try and eat the bad ones.” He mused with a small smile. “I’ve enjoyed dogs, I had one once… or, well, someone I knew had one and I conveniently got to enjoy the dog. He was a good dog.” By this time he had finished putting the last of his clothing away, soon just wandering back over to her and watching Charlotte slither over Avery’s skin. However, her last comment had him sobering a little. “Yes… She’s kept me company quite well, especially when I’ve needed it most. She’s not very cuddly, but she likes to be close.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:40 am

(That's alright! Everyone has their busy moments, I understand!)

"Yeah! Here, hold her for a moment, and I'll go get Squeakers." Avery gently held her arm out, as the snake had started to climb up and under her hoodie, her little tail was the only part of her visible. "I wish we could get a dog, but I prefer Labradors, or Golden retrievers, they're always well behaved, and not aggressive at all."

After somehow managing to retrieve the snake from her hoodie, she gently placed Charlotte in Zoticus's hands, and disappeared from the room for a moment. Returning momentarily, she reappeared with a rather chubby orange tabby cat. She seemed to be having a hard time holdin him up, the cat was rather large to say the least. "This, is Squeakers."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:06 am

At her command, Zoticus reached over to gently take Charlotte from Avery's hands before watching her disappear to get her cat. In the meantime, he reached down to gently scratch at Charlotte's head as she slithered up and under his sleeve. A softer, affectionate smile graced his face for only a moment before Avery came back in, the look disappearing to the more serious look he always seemed to carry.

All the man could do was eyeball this rather large cat that she seemed to hold up, and even then she seemed to struggle. He blinked once, twice, then proceeded to look to Avery. "Squeakers is a bit larger than I imagined." He muttered with a small smile, soon reaching out with his other hand to let the thing smell it, if Squeakers so desired. He didn't know the first thing about cats, all he knew was that dogs did this, so maybe cats did, too. "How old is he?" He idly inquired.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:25 am

"He's always been my baby. Ten. I've had him for ten years, since I was seven." Avery smiled as she shifted the cat in her arms. He didn't seem to mind, and tolerated being petted. A rather laid-back experienced kitty, at that. "I spoil him alot, he's the only "friend" that's around right now, and I brush him, or he'll shed everywhere you know."

The girl set the cat down on the bed. "I wanted to get him a girlfriend, but Dad and everyone else said no, even though he always spends time in my room and that's it-they think he's a nuisance anyways." She sighed, seeming a little down. "They won't let me get any other pets other then Squeakers, I guess I'm okay with that."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me