Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue May 16, 2023 9:56 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Wolfram
♞ 20 ♞ Male ♞ Butler/chef ♞
╚═════════════════════════╝

Wolfram and Bishop both nodded as they listened to the other speak. Agreeing with him the pair suddenly stopped as Wolfram was having a bit of trouble. Frowning Bishop turned to face his brother and held both his hands. After examining him Bishop knew the others blood sugar was dropping again.

Kaoru
✂ 18 ✂ Male ✂ University student ✂

Looking back and forth between the two he had just met the brown haired male fiddled with the star shaped clips in his hair. Something he did when he was nervous. "A muffin.. is fine.." he said, an indifferent tone to his voice as always.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 17, 2023 7:37 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie and Pie- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead nodded to the young man, then looked to King. They smiled as they said "One muffin and one turkey sandwich, please." They watched as he nodded to them. They smiled a bit, and looked over the counter at the two dogs now.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram, Bishop

The creative and artsy shorter haired one made a worried sound. "Do you two...just want to wait here, or can he make it? It's right there," he said and pointed to the cafe. He didn't mind going in there and getting the food then coming back here, though.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Quest and Kaoru

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. He nodded as he looked at them both. "Coming right up," he said, and went to make the sandwich first. Once that was done, he got a muffin and heated it up, as it had already been pre baked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu May 18, 2023 2:40 am

Wolfram

Bishop gave Cody a small smile before he shook his head and hoisted his redheaded brother onto his back. "It's okay, I can carry him. I'm used to it after all" he said with a small laugh as Wolfram rested his chin on his shoulder.

Kaoru

Karou breathed softly and nervously fiddled with the ends of his hair, unsure if he should try and say anything. Even so he had no idea what to say anyway. Sighing he shook his head and bit his bottom lip, trying not to let his emotions show.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 18, 2023 6:57 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie and Pie- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead hummed a bit as they looked at the dogs. They smiled at the brown and white one, then looked to the golden and reddish one. They tilted their head a bit as they did so. They then shook their head, and glanced to Kaoru.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram, Bishop

The creative and artsy shorter haired one nodded to the pink haired one. "If you're sure," he said, then kept on walking. He continued to lead the way towards the cafe. As they got to it, he saw two people inside that he didn't know, plus King.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Quest and Kaoru

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. He brought the sandwich to Quest then went back. He finished up the muffin, and brought that out as well. He held it out to Kaoru, saying "Here you go."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu May 18, 2023 8:20 pm

Wolfram

The pink haired male nodded and followed after the other, holding Wolfram close. Opening the door for the other Bishop dipped his head in respect, his butler instincts kicking in.

Kaoru

Looking up when he heard a voice the brown haired male gently took the muffin and whispered a soft thank you. Finding a table he slowly sat down and nibbled the muffin, avoiding all eye contact with those around him.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 19, 2023 8:58 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead hummed a bit as they looked at the dogs. They then looked to King as he brought the sandwich to them. They thanked him as they took it, then he went to get the muffin. They glanced around a bit, and hummed again.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram and Bishop, King, Kaoru and Quest

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled at the pink haired one. "Thank you," he said, when the other held the door. He stepped inside, looking to the two strangers a moment. He then looked to King, smiling as he said "Hello," seeing him holding a muffin.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Quest and Kaoru, Cody, Bishop and Wolfram

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one held the muffin. He looked as three more came in. Well, one was holding another boy and holding the door open. He smiled and said "Hello Cody," then nodded to Kaoru and said "You're welcome."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat May 20, 2023 7:38 am

Wolfram

Once Cody was inside the pink haired male entered as well, carrying the redheaded one over to a table. Once he got Wolfram situated Bishop returned to where Cody was standing.

Kaoru

Seeing more new people enter caused the brown haired males heart to beat faster, his nerves growing. With wide eyes Karou began to panic, suddenly rising from his chair and running off to hide somewhere in the cafe.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 20, 2023 12:00 pm

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru and King, Cody, Bishop and Wolfram

The redhead twitched their ears a bit and quickly grabbed the hat. They kept it from falling off their head by doing so. They then flicked their tail, and looked to the new people. They got a bit nervous but tried not to show it. They looked around when they noticed Kaoru was gone. "Kaoru!" they called, hoping he didn't get in trouble...

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram and Bishop, King, Kaoru and Quest

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled at Cody. "Hey," he said to him, then watched one of the strangers run off...He shouldn't be able to really go anywhere except the bathrooms. He shook his head, then glanced to Bishop and Wolfram.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Quest and Kaoru, Cody, Bishop and Wolfram

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one sighed a bit. He watched Kaoru to make sure he didn't go into the back...No one was allowed in the employee area except employees. He then sighed and looked to Cody and Bishop, saying "Hello."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun May 21, 2023 3:03 pm

Wolfram

Looking towards the one known as King the pink haired male dipped his head in respect. "Hello, do you have something sweet? My brothers blood sugar is dangerously low and he needs something to help raise it" Bishop said, casting a worried glance at Wolfram.

Kaoru

Running off into the bathroom the brown haired male hid in one of the stalls. Keeping his feet out of sight he hoped no one had seen where he went.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 22, 2023 7:18 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- Cookie (brown and white) and Pie (golden and reddish)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru and King, Cody, Bishop and Wolfram

The redhead sighed and looked for the male. They wondered why he'd run off like that...as there weren't that many people. They then wondered if he went to school, and then how he could do it. Shaking their head, they continued to look, calling "Kaoru."

The creative and artsy shorter haired one glanced between King and Bishop. He smiled at the thought of their names together. He then shook his head a couple times. He listened as the two spoke back and forth to each other.

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one nodded. "There's cupcakes, but is that too much sugar?" he asked. He then looked around for a moment. He sighed and wondered just how anxious Kaoru was, considering he'd run off and there were only three more people here now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me