1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:24 am

Will was always getting into fights with their parents because of Liv. He tries to make her life better by talking to her parents, but it always turned into an arguments. Liv turned back to 'Dean' and smiled. Petting him more.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:29 am

It's getting late, he reads the time on her alarm clock and then purposefully yawns, before climbing to his paws. Jensen turns three times before laying down again at the foot of her bed, not because he needs sleep (since it's a rare thing for him) but because this little human needs sleep. He watches her - did she get the hint?

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:32 am

Liv grabbed some pj's and disapeard into the bathroom and came out 10 minutes later, in pj's and her night routine done. She shut the lights off and climbed under the covers. Quite cold. Her parents wern't heating her room or giving her hot water. She shivered under her covers, trying to keep herself warm by curling up in a ball.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:38 am

The wolf follows her to the restroom, waiting outside the door until she's done and then pads quietly back to the bedroom when she leaves the room. Then, she turns out the lights and crawls into bed - he waits until she stops moving as much to climb up after her and then lays on the bed. It's not long before he realizes that she's shivering. HE isn't cold. Why is she?

Oh, right. Fur.

Not sure how she would feel about it, Jensen noses under the covers of her bed and then curls around the slight built young woman. He lays his head on her pillow and gives a gusty sigh of contentment - though it may not be very long before HE is too hot. His cold nose touches her cheek, checking if this is okay.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:41 am

Liv smiled. "Good boy." She whispered. Liv snuggled closer to him. Enjoying the body heat he gave off. She sighed contently and soon fell into a deep sleep, breathing heavily, but softly.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:11 am

The wolf remains alert, relaxing under the covers. What is it about this human girl that has his protective instincts going mad? He doesn't understand it. He... doesn't know if he likes this new vulnerability. This new desire to be around her. With her.

His giant paws poke around her, off the bed and out of the covers. It's a couple hours before he succumbs to the heat under the covers and starts to pant. (After all he is covered in a thick fur coat!)

Slowly he extracts himself and then flops onto the floor - keeping half an eye on Liv to make sure she doesn't get too cold again.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:12 am

Liv rolls over a bit, but is soon sound asleep again. Curled up in a ball.

((Sorry this is so short, I don't really know what else to say.)
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:14 am

[Ts]

Morning comes - he'd alternated being in the bed and on the floor throughout the night - and had actually fallen asleep for a few hours. (Highly unusual due to his genetics.) Jensen rouses to the sounds of feet on the stairs; he scents Levi, hears him pacing up and down the hall. What does the boy want?
Last edited by Alpha* on Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:14 am

(Yes. Proabably to morning.)
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:10 am

Morning comes - he'd alternated being in the bed and on the floor throughout the night - and had actually fallen asleep for a few hours. (Highly unusual due to his genetics.) Jensen rouses to the sounds of feet on the stairs; he scents Levi, hears him pacing up and down the hall. What does the boy want?

The animal stretches and then noses Liv's cheek gently to wake her up. He grumbles about it being a Saturday morning, wondering privately how old this Liv is.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me