MHA 1x1 rp (Wheeze & Nature)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: MHA 1x1 rp (Wheeze & Nature)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:13 pm

Nikayla
She tilted her head ever so slightly as she watched his gaze briefly move over to the picture on his desk. Taking in his response, she could tell that he was still hurting more then he was letting on.

"Alright. You know you can talk to me about anything if you ever need to, right?" She asked him softly before giving a light sigh with a tiny nod of the head,"I know you do. Grieving is never easy." She said softly.

Sweet Nurse
She jumped a little when Rin sat up a little and spoke, thinking he was asleep,"Hi." She said softly before giving a little giggle,"Yeah, from what I've heard anyways. The head nurse wasn't too happy that you overdid it." She said as she check the monitor before checking the chart,"How are you feeling?" She asked.

A confused look washed over her face as she tilted her head,"Ta... su? I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't know who you're talking about." She apologized softly.

Suga
He smiled and gave a nod as he started to fall into step next to her,"Ramen sounds like a great idea." He agreed happily. He took a breath of the fresh air before looking at her again,"So, how did you stumble on this shop?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeze » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:17 pm

Daichi

"Of course, I know, I just am not certain how to describe it," he stated, really just trying to avoid talking it in general. Daichi sighed out. He pulled his hair out from the bun it was being held in. Allowing his hair to drop to the sides, it was about chin length.
He ran his fingers through his hair, "how about a drink?" He stated. He needed to satiate Nikayla. "I need to get out a little bit, I've been on my office," he sighed out

Rin

"I'm doing better.. I'm hurting.. but better." He chuckled, he enjoyed the nurses presence, she was nice and a bit calming if anything.

He looked on st the nurse with confusion, "you don't know her..? Light blue hair, leopard ears?" He asked, staring at the nurse in confusion.

Chihiro

Chi have a small smile, "well mainly I was just out patrolling, and let my nose guide me, it was on my patrol path, and figured I would stop in after my patrol," she explained. Leading the way to a little shop. It was a rather homey place with a lovely, savoury smell.

Chi took in a deep breath, "order what you want, it's on me," she chirped, making her way to the front and taking a seat, ordering a salt ramen.
Wheeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:50 pm

Nikayla
Nikayla gave him a tiny encouraging smile,"I understand it's hard to talk about it, but one day you'll have too. And when that day comes, I'll be here for you." She told him.

She tried her best not to frown and instead moved it into a light sigh,"Alright, but only if it's accompanied with a meal." She told him. If he's been cooped up in his office and grieving, she wasn't sure how much he's eaten, so she wanted to make sure he ate something.

Sweet Nurse
She smiled at him,"I'm glad. The head nurse also redressed your wounds while you were out, so that probably helped too." She informed him.

She then ever so slightly shook her head as she gave a sympathetic smile,"I'm really sorry, but I don't know anyone by that description. I could probably ask around about her?" She said.

Suga
He smiled as he listened to her talk. There was something relaxing about walking in the fresh air while talking to friend. He stopped for a second when they arrived to look at the shop name before not just following her, but also following his nose inside.

"It smells great." Suga said as he took a seat next to her, before looking at her,"What, are you sure? I don't mind buying for myself." He told her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeze » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm

Daichi

Daichi gave a weak smile, "I will keep that in mind," really he wasn't planning on talking about his feelings at all, but it would make his friend feel better.

"Of course, I would never drink on an empty stomach, I'm too old for that nowadays," he chuckled, putting his hair up in a much looser manner. Really he wasn't sure how long it has been since he had a meal.

Daichi stood up, organizing his papers and sliding them into manilla folders putting them away into his filing cabinet and locking it away.

"Did you have any place in mind?" He inquired as he made his way to the entrance of his office.

Rin

"That's good, I was afraid that they had ripped," Rin stated awkwardly, with a weaker smile, now he has more questions but he wasn't going to be trying to use his quirk to find out again anytime soon. Atleast until his wounds were healed up. He wasn't even going to attempt to use one for all.

"Oh, I must be mistaken then." He stated "theres no need to ask," it's not as if she would get an answer if she didn't already know. "I guess I need to be a bit more careful with the weights," he stated simply

Chihiro

"Of course I don't mind," she chirped. Sitting in a stool as they waited as she kicked her legs in her seat a little bit. "So, how was life at UA? I ended up going to Shiketsu," she explained. "the hat was pretty cool though," she joked.

"I am still so surprised that Boshido offers the internship with me, normally the big pros go for the UA students."
Wheeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:49 pm

Nikayla
She smiled a bit and picked up her nurse before she stood up, thinking as she walked next him with a finger in her chin,"Would you rather have BBQ or hot pot?" She asked him.

Sweet Nurse/Zarak
"Oh, okay then. Sorry I couldn't be of much help." She said before nodding a little,"That would be wise. Maybe still off a little lighter next time." She said softly.

Zarak was walking through the halls when he noticed Rin's door opened and voices coming through. He heard a bit of the conversation before he stood at the door, fedora in hand,"Ask about what?" He asked.

The nurse jumped a little when she heard his voice,"Oh, sir! I didn't know you were here." She said, giving a quick bow of respect.

Zarak gave a little smile to the sweet nurse,"It's quite alright. I was just catching up on some work, but I wasn't expecting a nurse and patient to be having a chat this late in the night." He said as he slowly walked over.

Suga
He gave a smile and a quick nod thanks before ordering a classic ramen. As they waited, he thought about her question,"It was really hard, but also a lot of fun. I learned a lot there, and had some great classmates and teachers too." He said.

He then tilted his head a little,"The hat?" He asked, tried hard to remember. He then nodded a little,"That was a little surprising, I argee."
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeze » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:47 pm

Daichi

Daichi kept pace with Nikayla, walking beside her. "I think hotpot is in order, I could go for a large meal," he hummed, nodding time himself.

Making their way to a resterraunt and getting a table and themselves situated Boshido avoided the press. Unlike many previous top heros Daichi remained on the less popular side. Of course he had his fans, who didn't enjoy a samurai hero with a shield to block anything that came his way.

He ordered a round of drinks as well as a standard hotpot. "How has your agency been since the attack?" He inquired. Really there wasn't anything he could get his mind off of.

Rin

Rin perked up as a familiar face made his was through the door. "Ask about Tasu." Rin stated simply. "I was with her and her nurse when we were training. I saw her when I passed out." He stated. "She didn't seem to be in a good condition," Rin stated as he peered up at Zakar.

There was something about Zakar at the moment that put Rin on edge. "I was up walking around and found her room, we talked a little bit. She mentioned being adopted, she really doesn't like training," Rin chuckled, reminiscing a bit tenderly if he was being honest.

Chihiro

"That's good, a lot of my teachers were super strict," she whined out pushing her face into her hands. "Even my friends they are all super upright..." She huffed out..she would.much rather have fun than study. Even if her grades did suffer a bit. She didn't really need to know math or English when being a hero.. right?

"So... You you meet anyone, have any high school sweethearts?" She asked curiously.
Wheeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:13 am

Nikayla
She gave a smile and a light nope,"Hotpot it is then." She agreed with happily. Once they got there, she sat across from him,"It's been alright. Been keeping up with all the minor thieves and villains." She told him.

When they waiter came with their drinks, she thanked him before taking a sip of hers,"I've also got a couple of students working there are well." She said.

Zarak
He glanced at him for a brief moment when he mentioned the name before he looked at the nurse,"You're done checking up on him, right? Why don't you go do you rounds." He suggested to her. The nurse nodded to him and said goodnight to both of them before she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Zarak waited till he heard the door click as he thought about his response,"I see. So that is how you know about Tasu. There's only a handful of people at this establishment that know about her, due to her wishes." He told him, twisting the truth ever so slightly,"The fact that the two of you exchanged words is surprising to me." He said.

Suga
Suga gave her a sympathizing smile,"I'm sure you're just being a little more dramatic about that then you probably have to be." He said,"If it helps, there were a lot of parts that were super tough too." He said.

He felt his cheeks start to warm at the question before he slightly looked away,"Highschool sweetheart? No, I can't say that I had." He said,"What about you?"
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeze » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:00 am

Daichi

"Good, I am glad that those things are being kept up with. Being on the top makes it much harder to see minor details," Daichi stated, almost a little sagely. But I was true as the top hero he can't save everyone. It was something he had learned just a few weeks ago.

"That is good, that area should be patrolled for suspicious activity," Daichi agreed with a nod, "have you found any intriguing students or sidekicks?" Daichi inquired as he raised his brow.

Rin

He nodded slowly, "I was exploring, like I said, stumbled upon her room," he examined. He could see Tasu not wanting to interact with anyone she seemed.. shy.

"I got her to talk a little bit.. although I was mostly holding conversation," Rin shrugged. "She's, interesting, I don't think I've seen a leopard quirk before," Rin chuckled. "Does she do anything else?" He asked, he looked up at Zarak as he asked.

Chihiro

"Oh no, I definitely am" she giggled. "I did good in my hero courses, most of the time.." she sighed out. She anticipated the answer to her next question though, with an intense curiosity. She wasn't she which answer she would prefer.

"With your looks I surprised," she chirped, "but... For me also a no. I was asked out a few times but didn't reciprocate their feelings," she chuckled. Really she denied them because she might have had a tiny crush on someone already, and had been holding onto it for the past... Well as long as she could remember.
Wheeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:54 pm

Nikayla
She leaned back in her seat,"Honestly, I don't get why being at the top makes any difference with the minor details. A villain is a villain, and crime is crime. It's not much difference." She said.

She thought back to the current students in her work force,"There might be a couple. There is one that I felt that I had to take under my wing, especially since he had a quirk similar to my own." She said.

Zarak
Zarak quietly listened to him before he looked straight into his eyes when he asked his question. He was silent a moment longer before replying back with a question of his own,”What do you know about her?” He asked.

He then slightly leaned in, note breaking eye contact,”How much do you really know about her?” He rephrased his question after he thought about the fact that Rin had mentioned that they were training, wanting to know just where Rin was in the loop.

Suga
He chuckled a little bit as he listened to her before smiling,"You did your best, and that's really all that matters." He said. Upon her comment to his looks, he groaned a little as he put his head back for a second,"Not you too! You're starting to sound like Kiko!"

After a quick sigh, he straightened up and look at her,"Wow, really? You didn't even try to see if you would gain feelings for them?" He asked her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeze » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:33 pm

Daichi

"I understand," Daichi stated simply. It was lonely at the top there were things he had to deal with that not many other heros had to face.

Serious political issues and press. Really he was putting Nikayala in danger just by being here with him. He was putting anyone around him in danger, because enemies of the top is enemies of everyone.. if he can't be destroyed then someone important to him would be.

"That's good, I recently invited a new young hero to my agency, he seems to have potential." Daichi explained.

Rin

Rin stared at Zakar thoughtfully, also maintaining eye contact. They were having a stare off and there was something far to uncanny about this whole interaction. He wasn't scared. Well maybe just a little.

He figured he shouldn't lie if he wanted to know more about her, "I know she has more than a snow leopard quirk, and a little bit about the circumstances of her adoption." Rin stated with a small smirk playing on his lips.

"So, now what will you tell me?" He asked.

Chihiro

"Well maybe you should pay more attention to those kind of compliments," Chihiro questioned as she gave Suga a teasing poke in the shoulder as she laughed lightly.

"No.. not really. I already had a crush on someone at the time," Chihiro announced. Really she wasn't sure if she was going to tell Suga.. ever. "Did you have a crush, or even have one now?" She asked.
Wheeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me