LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:49 am

My LakeClan Cats
Resting until sundown

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
"This way then," Mud meowed as he got to his paws and headed in the direction he remembered the stream being.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke slowly got to her paws and followed after her father with a flick of her tail.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:38 am

My Lakeclan cats

Asleep

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: Rouge cats

Scar hoped they found their own source of water eventually. They also needed a place to sleep afterwards.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: Rouge cats

Rose followed Mud keeping an eye out for predators. Even the clan cats were probably asleep by now but they could still run into dogs,badgers, foxes and other things.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open/ tags: rouge cats

Smudge stayed by Smoke just in case they ran into trouble along the way. Maybe it was the lack of water but he did think Smoke was cute. Not that he’d say that near Mud. “Maybe we will find a fox den or badger den to sleep in after we get some water to drink. Smoke is pretty cute though. Still we are just friends. Just calm down and don’t ever bring it up. Besides I’m still to young to like any cat. he thought as he looked around.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:16 am

"That would be great if we could," Mud meowed with a soft sigh. "We'll just have to look when we get there."

Smoke flicked Smudge's shoulder with her tail and tilted her head slightly as if asking what was on his mind.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:05 pm

“I’ll be glad to drink some water. This drought is harsh but we are strong. We will live through it.” Scar said. He was determined to live through this unbearable heat. Plus he liked the challenge.

“Well I agree that we are strong, but I’d also say we aren’t invincible. Especially since we all want to find water to live through the drought. It’s good that Mud knows the way. Even if we do find water I doubt we will be the only ones drinking it. Badgers,foxes and dogs all get thirsty. Nothing we can’t handle though.” Rose meowed.

“Oh it’s nothing Smoke. Just hoping that there’s still some water left for us to drink once we get there. If not we would just have to keep looking.” Smudge said.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:14 pm

Mud nodded and sighed softly when they reached the stream. It was low but not completely dried up yet. "It's something at least," he meowed. "Hopefully rain will come before it dries up."

Smoke nodded in a 'I see' kind of way before slowly making her way to the bank of the stream.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:15 am

“It’s better than having the stream completely dried up.” Scar meowed before going towards the stream and drinking some water.

“It’s a good thing you remembered where the stream was, Mud. I agree with Scar. It’s good that it isn’t completely dry. I still hope we get rain soon or we will have to keep looking for a new water source just to get us through this drought.” Rose sighed. She then went to the stream to drink some water.

Smudge sighed before getting a drink. If Rose was right they would probably going to have to find a new water source, but as of right now he wasn’t too worried. Everyone had water for now so he wasn’t stressed much at all. Mousebrained fool. Why couldn’t you tell her you may or may not have feelings for her. Oh wait maybe it’s because her dad isn’t too far and probably wouldn’t approve of you admitting you like Smoke. Seriously it’s doubtful Smoke even thinks much about me or even liking any cat….probably. Smoke thought as he drank some more water. He felt too warm and the water felt good going down his throat.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:50 am

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
Dark had followed the other rouges at a distance. When they stopped at the stream she stopped a few tail-lengths away and got a drink.

"Looks like we were followed," Mud meowed when he noticed the ginger tabby she-cat. "Looks like she may have come around to the idea of being to young to lead."

Smoke's ears twitched as she glanced over to where Dark was after taking a drink. She narrowed her eyes slightly before turning away and looking for a shady spot to nap in.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:28 am

Well looks like Dark decided to follow us after all. Scar thought. He then glanced at Dark before going to lay in a shady spot.

Rose noticed Scar and Smoke didn’t seem to greet or talk to Dark. “Feel free to join us, Dark. Cool off in some shade and rest.” Rose meowed.

Smudge had finally made up his mind to confess his feelings to Smoke. Well he wasn’t about to do so with Dark here. Great now I’ll never know if Smoke ever had feelings for any cat here. Probably doesn’t want to put up with Dark’s kit like tantrums. Of course she can’t lead. Same goes for me, Smoke and Scar. We are all still young kits. We can hunt and fight but lead? No that we can’t do. Smudge thought as he lay in a nearby shady spot in case predators did come to attack while they rested. Smoke couldn’t call out for help, although Smudge was sure if she could talk she’d have a beautiful voice. He just stayed close so nothing would happen to Smoke. The tom hoped the others just thought he’d be on the look out for danger and ready to alert the others if there was indeed danger. They had gone so long without running into trouble on the search for water. We’re they really that lucky? Or maybe the predators feel weaker in this drought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:45 am

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
Dark’s ears twitched slightly to show that she had heard Rose’s invitation. “You know there’s an old badger den not far from here,” she meowed. “That would be a little better than sleeping in the open.”

“Sounds like a good idea,” Mud meowed with a small nod. “Maybe after we’ve rested we can try and find it.”

Smoke glanced over at Smudge and gave him a small smile and tilted her head slightly, asking if he wanted to join her in her spot.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:02 am

“Yeah let’s go see if we can find it after we’ve rested.” Scar meowed. They had all been on their paws for awhile just to find water. They earned some time to relax.

“It does sound better than staying in the open.” Rose agreed. At least if they slept in a den they would be safe from any dangers. If they all slept in the open that was like inviting to be killed. Rose certainly wasn’t going to put any cat at risk of getting hurt or worse killed.

Smudge looked at Smoke and smiled back as he walked over to rest with her. “Do you feel a bit better after drinking that water? I certainly feel like I’ve cooled down a bit.” Smudge meowed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me