1x1 with Alpha reboot

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Alpha* » Tue May 30, 2023 12:28 pm

He's almost done with the ornery stallion when his phone rings. Pressing the device to his ear he rubs dry his horse and answers in a low voice: carefully watching that no humans are about. It's a moment before she re-enters the expansive barn when he hangs up and pockets the device. Morag clips the blanket over the horse and leads him to his own stall without worries. "Now, you pest, you've food and a bath. WAIT." Is demanded severely.

Again the horse bobs his head and he slips away from the stall. Blue eyes light on the ranchers' daughter when she returns and speaks. "Hi Emily." Is greeted warmly.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue May 30, 2023 12:43 pm

Emily smirked and looked at him. “He’s not giving you trouble now? Is he?” She said with a light laugh. She scrunched her nose and gave him a once over. She was excited to be getting to know him. He was definitely handsome. So handsome at time she found it hard to breathe around him. She hoped of course that he hadn’t picked up on this at least not yet.

What would her father say? What would Morag even say? Would he even like her? Probably not. Or especially not since his boss is her dad. Ugh. Why does everything have to always be so difficult. Her thoughts slipped away quickly as she began to set up in a back part of the barn with a blanket.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:48 am

"No," is answered, wiping his hands, "he likes baths, that's why he gets dirty." The man drops the last leaf of alfalfa into the mares' feeder, as he is done for the day with his work. Mor is about to invite the pretty girl up for supper when he turns and notes that she is making a .... picnic. "A picnic?" He inquires, walking quietly over.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:51 pm

Emily blushed softly and nodded as she continued to lay out all the food options that she had brought. She laid out the fruit, meats and cheese, bread, crackers, dessert and more. “Thank you so much for all your help and all the help you have been giving my dad.” She said before continuing. “He may not always say it but he does appreciate it. It’s also good to know he getting such good help when I’m gone.” Emily blushed more. What on earth was she doing.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:33 pm

"Will you be staying long?" He asks, sitting on the thick green blanket without wondering if this is actually a date. Green eyes flick to her face, to the blush that creeps down her throat and colors the tips of her ears. Shes beautiful. Fingers trace against the yellow flesh of a ripe apple that he knows are grown on the property and a smile plays on his mouth. "He is a good man, your father," is replied, "I think that his acreage is a bit much for one man though. He and I were talking about hiring a few more hands come high summer. " admits the man, "may get tired of having all the help." Is teased, setting the fruit back down on her blanket, careful to not let it roll off. "Or are you outbound like I am in the morning?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:37 am

Emily nodded gently. “Yeah I’ll be here for a while. I plan on sticking around. I’m going to start teaching riding lessons and coaching kids for competition.” She explained with a shrug. “I also have training to do myself. In a few weeks I have a huge show I’ll have to travel for though.” Emily said softly. She slowly began to eat some of the food. She smiled a bit to herself. “ more help is definitely need around here. Especially since I believe I’m expected to take over some operations sooner or later. We should probably start looking for some more help soon.” She said. She looked at him. “Outbound in the morning?” She said in almost a whisper. She couldn’t believe he was leaving already. She just hoped he would be back soon!
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:05 am

He nods, "yes," is replied, "work called while I was washing Ketch, five in the morning comes early." The man takes a bite of the chicken salad sandwich he is offered. "Tell me about this show?" A pause, "maybe I should enter my horse, but I'm not 100% sure that I'll be back. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:52 am

Emily smiled. “It’s the big state level competition about an hour from here. I’m competing in jumping. I’m super excited.” She said with an even bigger smile than before. There was nothing she loved more than riding and flying though the air on her horse. She was pretty good at it too. “You’ll have to let me know what you decide. I sure hope you aren’t away too long.” Said Emily
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:01 pm

"Maybe you could take him? He knows everything but dressage." Is offered with another one of his trademark hums. The man finishes his sandwich and peers over at her, brilliant blue eyes gaging for a reaction.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:28 am

Emily nodded as her eyes softened. “Yeah definitely. I will have to start training with him.” She said. She bit her lip ad she glanced at him. She couldn’t believe he even offered that. She just hoped that the horse would cooperate. She scrunched her nose and ate a bit of her sandwich. “I wish you weren’t leaving in the morning” said Emily. Her face turned bright red when this happened. She couldn’t believe that had just come out of her mouth.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me