1x1 with Spirit!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:23 pm

Singerr- Singy- f- 16- Siren x human- bi, likes Fran- sea otter pet- location: car

The siren-human girl hummed a bit as she listened to the two sisters talk. She smiled a bit as well. She squeaked and looked up when spoken to, nodding to Jesica. She knew there were different spellings, so asked “How do you spell it?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:29 pm

Francesca Demonessia / Demon-In Human Form / Female / 15

A weird question, Jesica admitted, but she spelt her name nonetheless, "J, e, s, i, c, a" Francesca giggled at her new girlfriends shyness, Jesica then looked to Francesca briefly before looking towards the road again, "you know Isabella will ask questions" Francesca hummed as she nodded, "yea I know.. But it's Izzy so it's fine" Francesca shrugged
[/quote][/quote]
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:40 pm

Singerr- Singy- f- 16- Siren x human- bi, likes Fran- sea otter pet- location: car

The siren-human girl hummed a bit as she watched Jesica a moment. She smiled graciously when answered. “Thank you for telling me,” she said happily. She tilted her head...asking “Who is Isabella?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:53 pm

Francesca looked back, "My younger sister, I have two actually, they're twins" Francesca said, smiling, when the three girls got to the house, Jesica and Francesca both got out of the car, the Demonessia household wasn't all glamour even though they were royalty, but they lived in a double story house, guess the sisters got tired of the elegence

She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:41 pm

The siren-human girl hummed a bit as she listened to Fran, then nodded to her. “What’s the other one’s name?” she asked then, curious. She tilted her head a bit. She hummed quietly as the car then stopped. She opened her door, or let Fran do so, and got out of the car. She stared in awe at the nice house...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:07 pm

"Valentina" Francesca said as she hopped out of the car, she then waited for Jesica to open the door and walk in, Francesca then followed after her sister, putting her bag under the dining table, almost as if it was how she did that everyday, before she got tackled by a short demon with long light brown hair, about a quarter of this hair was in a side ponytail on the right, she wore a red top with a red skirt and had a black headband on it, Francesca picked up the girl as best as she could, "heyya Izzybell" "Hi Sissy""Izzy" said as she was put back on the ground, meanwhile, a girl that was slightly taller then Izzy was leaning on the wall, she had the same long light brown hair, but she didn't have a ponytail, she wore a pink top with black leggings and a hairclip was in her hair
[/quote]

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:29 pm

The siren-human girl hummed a bit as she was told the name; she nodded and smiled sweetly at the demon girl, her girlfriend. She continued to quietly hum as she followed Fran, who followed Jesica, through the door and into the house. She squeaked when a little one came running at Fran...and took note of the side ponytail, red top, red skirt and black headband. She nodded to herself, then listened to their fairly short conversation. She cleared her throat, then noticed the girl at the wall...a girl almost identical to Izzy but lacking the ponytail and wearing pink and black, with a hair clip rather than a headband.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:34 pm

The girl leaning against the wall looked to Singerr, she raised a brow, giving her older sister a annoyed look, "Fran" Francesca looked to her younger sister, who had nudged her head in the direction of Singerr, "Who the hell is she?" Francesca then smiled to SIngerr as she spoke to Valentina, "Hey, tone, knock it off, she's my girlfriend" Jesica clapped her hands together, obviously happy, "ohh! Congrats!" "You're what!?" Valentina had almost fallen off of the wall, while Isabella cheered and jumped around, "Yaaay!"
[/quote][/quote]

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:50 pm

Singerr- Singy- f- 16- Siren x human- bi, likes Fran- sea otter pet- location: house

The siren-human girl almost wished she hadn’t cleared her throat...then silently scolded herself. She shook her head back and forth a few times, smiling sweetly at Fran as Fran spoke up. She blushed a bit at the announcement...and the congratulations. She glanced to Izzy when the girl cheered and jumped around, and Sing giggled a bit. “Hello Izzy, nice to meet you.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:55 pm

Isabella looked to Singerr, almost as if she had seen a Goddess, she gasped quietly "she knows my name" Valentina had instantly laughed loudly, holding onto the stair rail as Jesica giggled, Isabella then smiled brightly, "Ciao Miss! I like your hair!" Isabella chirped happily, Valentina had composed herself, shaking her head, she then smiled at the brown haired girl, "Valentina Demonessia, nice to meetcha" Valentina said, leaning against the wall again
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me