1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:19 am

Once Xander got to the castle, having done his best to not leave a blood trail up until this point, he rushed towards his room, grabbing some cloth then towards a bathing area, quickly taking his leather stuff off, looking at the damage done, he quickly cleaned the area, which stinged, then wrapping his wound with the cloth, cleaning himself afterwards, then heading to bed exhausted leaving his leather stuff in the bathing room.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:24 am

(Wanna timeskip to the morning? ^^’ Also, does he have any seen bruises from the fight? That way she can see them if they’re visible :3 )
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:34 am

(Yea lets skip time to morning and oh yea bruises!) Xander's chest has some bruises as well as his arms from the guy that had been punching him. His back is sore from being slammed into a wall.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:47 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Palace|Tags: Alone|
Catherine stirred and woke up when the light leaked through her curtains, assuming it was about 6 AM she climbed out of bed and quickly changed into her uniform. She pulled on a black dress that went to her feet and stopped at her elbows before slipping on a white apron over it. She tied it around her waist before hurrying from the house. She didn’t bother waking her mother to say goodbye, she would just speak to her in the afternoon.

Once she had arrived at the palace grounds, the guards let her through without an issue and she walked inside. Her plan today was do some cleaning up around the palace. The windows needed to be cleaned because they hadn’t in a while, and things needed to be dusted.

(Okay! Hm, she’ll notice one of the arm bruises!)
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:54 am

(Shouldnt be to hard to notice them, it's on both of his arms ^^) Xander wakes up feeling sore and stiff, not really wanted to get up but a maid knocks on the door, one of the few servants that know about his night activities. "Sir.. are you alright? I saw you equipment in the bathing room and blood.. now I have cleaned the blood in the room and the put your armor and weapons away. You need to be more careful Prince Xander."

Xander sits up, slowly pain going though his body "Yea I am fine.. thank you for everything, I owe you one." He gets clothes ready and a new set of cloth and washes up being more thoro this time even if it hurts. After washing up and drying he wraps his cut with the cloth then he wears a dark blueish outfit, his arms being exposed and walks out stretching and wonders to the front of the castle.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:00 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Palace|Tags: Alone|
Once inside the palace she headed for the cleaning supplies and then started her work on cleaning the massive windows at the main entrance. She spotted Xander out the window and smiled a little but adverted her gaze so she wasn’t watching and seemed like she was focused. She made sure to get rid of the smudges and any bugs that were clinging to the window.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:30 pm

Xanter wonders around outside, walking slower than usual, looking at his arms and seeing bruises on them and sighs "Deffinally played a risky game last night." Since Xanter was up am moving so early his cut on his side never fully closed or anything so he has still been bleeding up until that point. He starts to feel light headed, falling over in the garden.

(There she should notice that :3)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:47 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Palace|Tags: Xander|
Catherine looked at Xander through the window once more when she noticed a sudden movement. She gasped and put her stuff down quickly when she realized he was on the ground. "Xander!" she gasped as she reached him and knelt beside him. She shook his shoulders a little to try and wake him before she noticed his bruises "Oh, my- what did you do?" she asked, more to herself with a soft frown on her face. She looks down his arms and her eyes land on a darkish patch on his clothes, touching her fingers to it, she notices her fingertips were red. She once again gasped softly and ran inside to grab a wet towel before returning to his side. She was careful not to attract too much attention because she assumed he wouldn't want his father to know, and luckily she knew how to stitch wounds, but needed to get him to his room first.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:08 pm

Xander wasnt quite passed out bit close to it, he turned his head slightly when hearing a voice talk towards him."C-Catherine...? I uh... I fell down the stairs in the castle.." His reaction for her seeing his injuries. Clearly a lie by him, but not wanted to really let her know what he did do, afraid of her reaction. "I just need some rest is all.." He tries to get up feeling a wave of pain when he does so causing him to fall back.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:28 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Palace|Tags: Xander|
Catherine frowned softly, having a feeling that the wounds sustained weren't from a bad fall but she didn't want to press as it wasn't her place. "Okay, okay, careful." she said softly as she tried to help him "Why don't we just get you back to your room, that gash needs to be stitched, its bleeding again." she said, worry in her eyes as she watched him. She didn't want him to get more hurt from losing more blood. She moved to support him so that he could get up, that way he could make his way back to the room.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me