1x1 with .celestential.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with .celestential.

Postby .celestential. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:07 am

Eleanora rolled her eyes as she followed Kai to the stairs towards the main deck. "Everything I have said in this conversation has been sensible, you just don't want to admit that I might actually have given you an idea that you like," she said in a low voice. "As for what we're looking for, it could be anything. Maps, an old book, maybe she has some sort of magical object. Eleanora looked up at Kai. "The Captain doesn't have any magical abilities, does she? That could cause a number of other problems. Along with the fact that if I'm mysteriously gone during dinner, that might cause some suspicion."
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:30 am

Kai moved towards the bow of the ship, and leaned against the railing near where the water hitting against the hull was particularly loud. He leaned closer to her so she could hear his voice over the splitting waves, "None that I've been aware of in the five years I've been apart of the crew." In fact he didn't think anyone on the crew had any abilities. It wasn't uncommon to run into people with them in this line of work, and he knew they tangled with more than a few opposing crews with them. So far they had relied entirely on Captain Hall's strategic prowess for combat. Kai's thoughts turned to the problem of the suspicion it might cause if she didn't show up for dinner, especially if both of them didn't. "We could make a show of getting into an argument in front of the Quartermaster, then you storm off angrily to your cabin and lock yourself in there for the night. And it wouldn't exactly be...far-fetched...for me to mouth off to him and be sent to the crew quarters without dinner like a scorned kid."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:40 am

Eleanora thought about it. She wasn't concerned about being caught and locked away because she wanted to roam the ship. She was more worried that it would take away any chances she had for learning any information in the future. But it seemed Kai was also as curious as she was, and if they worked together, they might just be able to do it. "An argument should be quite easy to accomplish. Almost every other thing out of your mouth is irritating enough for me to want to fire back. As for locking myself in the cabin, I think it only locks from the outside but I could easily act as if I don't want to interact with the crew, since it's not actually acting. I'd rather not experience the stares and attention. What if our argument is interpreted as me causing problems and the Captain locks my door herself? Then we'd have no way for me to sneak out," she responded, speaking quickly and quietly.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:53 am

Kai wanted to comment on how she had just as an irritating mouth, but held his tongue. He lifted his shoulders in a casual shrug, "It's always a possibility she'll lock you in. But I don't think she would if you already made a show of going in there yourself. Not much of a point if you're already going to stay in there." He let out a low sigh, "But I'm no fortune teller." He thought of Charlie, and he seemed to have taken to the princess. "Maybe you could ask Charlie if you could have your dinner in your cabin, because the crew makes you nervous. He seemed to like you, for some reason, he might grant the request."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:03 am

Eleanora thought back to the encounter she'd had with the older cook in down in the kitchen not too long ago. He had, for whatever reason, seemed inclined to be more accommodating to her than anyone else had been as of yet. It would at least be worth a try to ask him, the worst would be that he said no. "You know, I think that might be the first thing you've said this whole time that I actually think is something I agree with. For someone who didn't want to break into their own Captain's cabin, you seem to have quite a few good ideas about how to make this work," she said, raising her eyebrows at him.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:22 am

Kai threw his hands up in defense, "Hey, I still don't want to do this. But it's obvious Captain Hall is hiding something and I don't like that," he let out an even sigh. "She's never given me a reason to doubt her. And this would be a pretty big violation of her trust. But I could've got myself killed last night, and I don't even know what for." A little smile appeared on his lips, "And I'll admit. My curiosity has the best of me." If he was caught though, and wasn't immediately thrown off the ship, he could probably kiss any goals he had in rising in rank goodbye. He wasn't too fond of that idea, which meant if they did this they'd have to be careful.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:31 am

Eleanora just shrugged. "Blame it all on me. Like you said, she obviously needs me for something, so the worst she could do to me is keep me locked in that tiny room until we get to wherever it is that we're going." A bit of movement in the corner of her eye caught her gaze, and she noticed the Quartermaster coming down onto the main deck and heading in what seemed like their direction. "Well, then. Shall we?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to indicate the approaching figure of the Quartermaster. The Captain was nowhere in sight, but Eleanora figured that she would possibly come investigate if she heard shouting. The Captain didn't necessarily need to witness their argument, only to hear about it.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:55 am

Kai's attention caught to the Quartermaster when he heard the sound of approaching footsteps. He gave Eleanora a knowing smile, before stepping away from the railing. He took on a sharp tone as he spat out, "Well, princess that's just how things are. Maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive." He was hoping it would seem to the Quartermaster he was walking up to what appeared to be the middle of a fight. Kai noticed a few of his crew mates started to look their way, and luckily one was Sam. The Quartermaster's lined face scrunched in annoyance, and he pinched the bridge of his nose before moving to walk over.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:02 am

As Kai began to speak harshly at her Eleanora straightened up, trying to make herself seem taller, much like she had the first time she encountered Kai and the Quartermaster. "Well maybe you, should learn to have some manners. I didn't ask to be brought onto this ship, you know. It's thanks to you and the rest of your... pirates, that I'm in the middle of the ocean and have no idea where I'm being taken. The least you could do is try to be nice to me. Not that it would make a difference. You probably don't even know the first thing about manners," she replied, forcing as much anger into her voice as possible.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:31 am

It was obvious to Kai it wasn't exactly hard for her to come up with material for their planned little argument. "Oh because your," he pointed a finger at her, "manners make you so high and mighty? They obviously haven't served you very well, have they?" He was about to continue, when the Quartermaster put a hand on his shoulder. "What's this all about, huh?" The Quartermaster's voice was gruff as he eyed down Kai, not paying much heed to Eleanora as if he already thought Kai was the cause of the scene. Kai stepped away from the man's grasp, "She's infuriating, that's what! You can't say anything without saying offending her." Samuel arched a brow, "Then don't talk to her." Kai rolled his eyes, a gesture he knew the man hated. "You're the one that put me on babysitting duty, kinda hard to avoid speaking up when she keeps complaining." The Quartermaster eyes narrowed as he peered down at Kai, "You best watch your tone, boy." Kai held back a smile, he was indeed choosing his tone carefully.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me