1x1 // with Trots

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 // with Trots

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:07 am

“Yeah. Or just many inhalers work too.” She shrugged, looking to him with a curious brow. “Four legs... a tail... both large... both rideable.” She furrowed her brow and shook her head. “Nope. It won’t happen and you can’t make me. Even if you drag me.” She closed her eyes again and yawned. “Nah. I don’t eat much. And If I did I’d probably eat fast food or something. Do you guys have Star Bucks?”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:52 pm

"Yah got me there." Aaron mumbled, closing his eyes as well. "I haven't seen any around here." He answered, "I'e never been to one before." He added with a shrug, opening his eyes and looking at her. Coffee or whatever wasn't his usual thing, the usual water or milk and such was what he drank. "Some fresh food if you want it, anytime." With a small sigh, he closed his eyes again, letting his head lower down more and allowing himself to think.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:58 pm

“Bummer.” She sighed and sat up. Alicia looked over to him with a raised brow and she smirked. “Watcha thinking about cowboy?” She noticed some dirt on his cheek so she licked her thumb and wiped it off before standing and walking to the kitchen sink. She washed her hand off and air dried her hands. “You seem very distracted.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Aaron looked up, glaring over at her. "Eh nothing, city girl." He smirked, watching her walked over to the kitchen. "I'm not distracted, I just take moments to think sometimes." He replied, staying on the couch as she washed and dried her hands. He passed his hands down his face with a silent sigh, staring at the floor.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:24 pm

“Uhuh. Sure.” She shook her head and sat back next to him, somewhat scooting into him to get him off. “The couch is mineee now. You get the bed.” She laid on her side and somewhat flopped onto him in hopes he’d move away.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Aaron bit his lip when she got closer to him. "No, the couch is mine." He smirked, looking at her. Being a little bit startled when she practically was on top of him, he wished he had gotten up earlier when she told him to. "Go to the bed." He instructed, eyeing her. He pointed to the door, wanting her to start walking towards it.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:39 pm

“Nooooo!!!!!” She groaned and kept trying to scoot him off. Soon enough he didn’t move so she just got comfortable on him and huffed. “I’m not moving unless you sleep on the bed. Done.” Alicia looked up to him with an evil smirk.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:06 pm

"I can't go to the bed if you don't get up." Aaron grinned. If she got up, he would just lay here, not allowing her to sit down or anything. "The room is nice, you'll like it." He smirked, "The couch wouldn't be good enough for you, miss." He grinned again, pointing over towards the room. She already unpacked in there, so what was the point of him sleeping in there when some of her stuff was set around.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:10 pm

“Oh you’re a nut. Goodnight then.” She got adjusted a bit before closing her eyes and pretending to sleep. She was good at this. Her breathing slowed and she kept quite still. Though, she’d adjust here and there to find the most comfortable spot on him.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:27 pm

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep in the room?" Aaron asked slowly, knowing she would either pick up an argument or just stay asleep, unless she was pretending. He huffed, sighing as he leaned into the couch, laying his head on the back of the head area. He stared at the ceiling as if he was super interested in it. He kept his breathing steady, trying to keep his eyes open. He never knew he ever would be in a situation like this.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me