~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

Postby chonko. » Thu May 17, 2018 10:43 am

ßεαη ♦Female~Husky Corgi~Shelter♦

Bean whimpered, wondering where Adryn now lived. Bean thought of a great idea. She began to dig by the fence, hoping she would be able to escape. After awhile, the whole was big enough to let Bean out. But, her "owners" began to walk out. She panicked and ran through the hole, making it to the outside of the yard. She swelled up with joy and began trotting around, in search for Adryn.

Sadly, the owners went out, on the search for Bean. Bean had made it far away from the house by now, in search of her best friend
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Thu May 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Adryn || American Akita || Male

When they unlocked the door all three were met with another dog, their tail just like a helicopter. It looked like a greyhound, nothing too bad than what Adryn was fearing. Once they laid eyes on Adryn it seemed like they didn't know how to react.
"Hi." He greeted, but was followed by a bunch of stuttering.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu May 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Bean barked, trying to find Adryn. It had been awhile since she left that house. She started to break out in a run as a storm began to crackle. She ran and ran, thunder scaring her, rain pelting her fur. Bean whimpered. "I only want to see my best friend! Why is nature so mean!" She made it to a house, seeing a car familiar to the car that Adryn was taken in. She trotted uo to the door, pawing at it repeatedly.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Thu May 17, 2018 12:41 pm

They locked the door behind themselves and he placed Adryn down gently. Their eyes were set on the two dogs. "Who are you?" The greyhound asked as he sniffed him repeatedly. "Why are you here?"
"I'm Adryn." He shakily answered. "I was adopted by your humans too."
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri May 18, 2018 8:21 am

Bean continued to paw at the glass door. She needed to know if it was Adryn or not. She barked multiple times, waiting for an answer. Bean got anxious and ending up curling up on the porch, falling asleep.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sat May 19, 2018 9:45 am

Adryn became more anxious as the lean dog's gaze hardened. The couple didn't hear the small scratching on the door.
"You're the new dog?" He assumed, his head tilting ever so slightly.
"Yeah." He gulped.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat May 19, 2018 1:49 pm

Bean woke up to loud thundering. She lifted her head, wondering where she was. She remembered trying to get inside the house and frowned. She howled loudly and sat down, looking at a small bug pass by her paws. She nudged it, watching it fly away. Bean sighed and slumped back down into a laying position.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sat May 19, 2018 2:09 pm

Domino was silent for a few heartbeats, not really sure how to feel about having a new brother. "Well, welcome. Guess I'll show you around if they haven't already." He offered.
"Really?" He was surprised how quickly his intimidation evaporated and a welcoming one took its place.
The woman finally heard the noises that came from the outside of her front door. She went to see what it was, and there was a little puppy lying right in front of the entrance!
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat May 19, 2018 2:15 pm

Bean didnt notice the woman open the door. She finally found out when she heard foot steps. She barked and ran inside their house, sniffing around for the familiar scent of Adryn. She barked softly, looking for the Akita. Her eyes widened, seeing a large dog near her best friend. "Adryn! " She howled happily, bounding over.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sun May 20, 2018 12:40 am

Adryn's ears perked up instantly as a familiar voice shouted his name. He dashed towards where it came from and saw a corgi/husky mix running through the kitchen.
"Bean!" He exclaimed in joy.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me