The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

Postby .celestential. » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:25 am

”Well Apollo is also the god of music, and this is his chariot. It probably can play whatever music you want to hear,” Rianon said. She reached over and pushed one of the buttons that looked like it would control the radio. Immediately Apollo’s poetry started playing through the speakers, and Rianon quickly pushed the button again, blushing slightly in embarrassment. “Okay clearly not that button.” She played around with a few more buttons until she found one that played music. “And as for where we’re staying, I don’t think we have enough money for a hotel room or anything.”
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:27 am

- K e e g a n -

Keegan chuckled and began to prep the car for take-off. Flicking switches and turning dials, they hoped they were doing this right so nothing bad was going to happen. As if on cue, the car began to hover before gently ascending back into the sky. Taking the wheel, Keegan noticed an auxiliary port right by the steering column. Thankful for bringing their iPod for once, they shot a smile over to Rianon.
      "We don't have to be totally music-free. Can you fish my iPod and cables out from the front pouch of my backpack?" they asked before continuing, "ya I figured we'd be camping more or less. We might just have to find a map of state parks we can hide this thing in."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:48 am

Rianon reached over and pulled Keegan’s backpack onto her lap so she could reach better. She unzipped the front pocket and rummaged through until she pulled out the iPod. She set it on the seat next to her and continued to pull the cords out of the pocket and worked on untangling them. Once they were all straightened out she plugged them into the car. “What song should we listen to?” she asked. She felt strange looking through someone else’s iPod, especially since they had really only just met.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:56 am

- K e e g a n -

Keegan shrugged and began to level the car out once they were high enough. There was luckily a little screen that showed the safe zone. Now they were in it, they could relax. They wanted to chuckle to themself a little as it seemed the car was helping them in its own way.
      They turned to look at Rianon once she had the cables ready and untangled, "You can pick anything you'd like; I've got all sorts on there. It's got everything and anything from top 40 to Baroque classical. The only thing I guarantee you won't find is modern country." They looked over at the screen which held their 'recents' playlists and gave a small smile, "you might have to skip over to artists, albums or songs if you don't want to hear punk or metal."

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:06 am

Rianon laughed and scrolled through the songs, looking for something good. "Oh, how about this?" she asked and pressed play.
The beginning of Bohemian Rhapsody began playing through the speakers. "I used to know all the words, but I don't think I've heard it since, well, probably before my first year at camp." She pushed the shuffle button and set the iPod down in one of the cup holders.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:21 am

- K e e g a n -

Keegan laughed as the Queen song came on. They would admit to loving it, just maybe not to the memories of angstily singing it, "it's a classic. You can't go wrong with it." They listened to the opening lines, moving along to the psychedelic music before busting into song "I'm just a pooooor boooy, I need no sympathy-cause I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low. Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to meeeee...toooo me." With small chuckle, they stopped, realizing just how silly they were being and how odd it must have been for Rianon.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:27 am

Rianon laughed again, finding it cute how Keegan was singing along so enthusiastically. "Oh, no, you don't have to stop singing," she said when they fell silent. "It was really cute." She blushed as she said that, realizing too late that it might have been weird to say that to someone that she had only met the day before, but she couldn't undo what she had already said.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:01 am

- K e e g a n -

Keegan turned a little to stifle the heat creeping up onto their face. They weren't exactly complimented like that often so it caught them a tad off-guard. Not wanting to make it awkward by lingering, they decided to make light of it, "well better cute than horrible."
      "Mamaaaa...life had just beguuun. But now I've gone and thrown iT ALL AWAY!" Turning to Rianon for the riff, they shot her a smile, "take it away, girl."

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:34 am

Rianon smiled and chimed in with the next line “Mamaaa, oooooooo,” she sang along, trying not to be aware of the fact that she was making a fool of herself in front of Keegan. She’d only met them less than twelve hours ago but she felt like she’d known them longer than that. She could tell that her face was red from it all but she tried to ignore it and continue singing along.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:45 am

- K e e g a n -

Keegan laughed and fell in right behind her, "Didn't meant to make you cryyyy. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry oon, carrryyy on. As if nothing really matters..."
      Letting their longer bangs fall in front of their eyes from the top of their beanie, they hoped it covered the blush that swept across their face. It was nice to let loose like that with someone other than their siblings or their dad. Recovering, they turned to face Rianon when they knew they weren't a tomato anymore, "I think we're gonna get along famously."

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.