1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Matt nodded. "I have not had much time for games myself lately. I have been busy but they are a lot of fun and I play whenever I can. It is just that is not very often lately. It is better when you can play with someone else though. It adds another layer of fun." He said as he played. He was having a good time with her and the game was very interesting.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Alexia smiled as she nodded. " Yea. I have to agree with you on that. " She said. She didn't much like to play games by herself, but did when she wanted too. She did play online sometimes too. " I usually don't go online. People are sometimes jerks online. " She said. She was all filmer with that. She would just simply ingore them if they did end up yelling. She didn't have time to listen to them.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:05 pm

"I don't play any online games for that reason. I stick to playing by myself if I have to choose between playing online or by myself. I get tired of the people online. All they do is get upset about loosing and then start acting like complete jerks. Sometimes they skip the being upset and go straight for the being complete jerks. Either way I hate it and get tired of it very quickly." He said and shrugged as he played. "I am glad you agree with that though." Matt said.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:16 pm

" Exactly. " Alexia said. She kept on playing the game as she talked to him. " Some people are just jerks. They don't appreciate anyone. Kinda like hunters. " She said. She knew hunters didn't like anyone that wasn't their kind . If only they could see, not all of them ment harm. She looked down for a second before she sighed. Why did they think she was a monster? She pushed the thoughts away as she tried to focus more on the game.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:57 pm

"I know esactly what you mean. They treat us like we are all horrible but I know you aren't and neither am I. I try to live my life in peace but all they ever do is start a fight. It is exsausting actually. I don't want to ever be like that were everyone is my enemy. Even my best friend was a werewolf and we were supposed to hate each other. I don't understand why anyone has to constantly be at odds with someone else." Matt said as he played. He was glad to have found another person who seemed to understand him.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Alexia nodded as she agreed. " I agree. " She said. She wasn't sure if the hunters would ever get it. Probably not. They were always after them. It would be hard to convince them for sure. It was like talking to a brick wall to the hunters. They never learned. Maybe one day they would, but then again, it was unlikely.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:03 am

Matt nodded and played the game silently. He had nothing else to add to that conversation and he was tired of thinking about it actually. He sighed and when the game was over, he looked at her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:08 am

Alexia was silent too as she kept on playing the game. No words came from the girl. When the game was over, she smiled. It was a good game. Not bad at all. She looked over at Matt to see he was looking at her. " So what do you want to do now? " She asked. She wasn't sure what do now. Nothing came to her at all.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:16 am

Matt shrugged and set the controller down. "I am not sure... is there any game that you want to play or are you tired of games? I have movies and other things we can do." He said to her not sure what to do. It really was up to her. He was pretty flexible. He was starting to get hungry. He should have got something while he was out. He waited for her answer.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:45 am

Alexia looked at him, and shurgged. She really didn't feel like playing another game. Sure, she did enjoy them. The girl didn't feel like playing anymore. A movie sounded good to her. " A movie sounds good. " She said. She really didn't care what movie they watched. As long as it was movie, she was alright with it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you