1x1 with Hyunseung

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Hyunseung

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 am

Ivan nodded looking at his phone. 10:15. He sighed. "You okay?"
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:18 am

Vik nodded. "Yep." She said, looking up at him. "You're worried." She stated.
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Keylee looked at Vik. "Becca took Bella home. She was tired and cranky. Becca didn't know you went into labor." She said. "I should probably go lie back down before I get too sore." She winced.

Ivan kissed Vik's forehead.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Vik nodded. "I'll see you later." She said, looking at Ivan. "Will you lay them down so I can?"
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Ivan picked up the girls and put them in the basinet. "You did a good job Viktoria. I'm proud."

Keylee walked back in her room. She lied on the bed. "Two girls." She said to Dimka.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Vik smiled, and nodded. "Thanks." She said softly, laying down and closing her eyes.

Dimka nodded. "Is she okay?"

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 am

Ivan rubbed her arm gently.

Keylee nodded. "Yeah she's okay just tired and sore. She handle it all really well. The nurse completely left so it was just me and Ivan. She whimpered more than she screamed or cried but she did fine." She smiled. "Better than me but don't tell her I said that."
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:47 am

Vik had fallen asleep easily.

Dimka nodded. "Alright. She doesn't do well with pain usually."

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:46 am

Keylee nodded. "Well neither do I. She did really well. You would have been proud of her." She smiled. "I know I am." She said pulling out her phone. Hey mommy your girls are here. She texted Becca.

Becca opened the text and immediately got in her car driving to the hospital leaving Bella with Olena. She knocked on Vik's door.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 am

Vik woke up, and got up, walking to her door despite the pain. "Hey, Bec." She said sleepily.

Dimka smiled, and nodded. "Yeah." He said.

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me