1x1 with hollyglow and Consulting_Angel

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with hollyglow and Consulting_Angel

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:20 am

Ashton Rouleau
He slowly sat himself up, running a hand through his hair to try and smooth it down the best that he could. A wave of nausea washed over him, but it passed after a few moments. "I think I'm okay." Ashton said, determined to see their escape plan through.

Loralei Waverly
With a soft laugh, Loralei had to agree that she would feel the same if it was vice-versa. "It certainly would be." She left a trail of kisses up Elsa's jaw, going up to just below her ear, and then she spoke, gently, "I'm so glad I met you."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I bit my lip, unable to contain the sigh that came as Loralei kissed me. "I'm glad I met you too. I...I'm even almost glad my crazy brother decided to kidnap my future husband. Otherwise...I don't think I'd ever have been this happy."

Jem Laceburn

I watched Ashton, my eyes filled with concern. "We can always do this another time," I murmured, but when he said he was okay, I stood up and offered him my hand. I was still a bit on edge, wanting to get moving before we were discovered.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Ashton Rouleau
Still determined, Ashton half-dismissed Jem's concern, though he could tell that it was still there, and it almost made him rethink things. Then, he took Jem's hand, and stood up. He suspected that it was starting to get close to the time when breakfast would be served... hopefully someone would actually come into the room, instead of just pushing a plate in.

Loralei Waverly
"It's odd how things like that work out, isn't it?" Loralei asked, thinking about it. And, of course, she thought, without that raging storm, then it would have been likely that the two of them wouldn't have met anyway. "And I wouldn't have had the adventure that I've been longing for..." she said.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I tilted my head curiously. "So then...what is it like? It seems like you should have any adventure you'd want, underwater. There are so many different things, and it's so endless...why not? Especially when you can also go on land." I leaned my head against her cheek.

Jem Laceburn

Both relieved and dismayed as Ashton stood up, I guided him over to the bookshelf, keeping his hand closed in mine. I found the latch with my fingers and let the hidden door swing open. "Ready?" I asked softly. "After you, highness."
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:25 am

Ashton Rouleau
He watched the door swing open, and then he nodded slightly. "Yeah..." Ashton stepped into the small, hidden space, pressing his back against one of the walls, so that Jem would be able to get inside as well.

Loralei Waverly
Loralei gave a quiet sigh, hesitating for a few moments. Eventually, she answered, "I... I'm not sure. I guess I never really had anything to give me that 'push', and... I was also a little scared." She moved a hand to Elsa's arm, and started gently stroking it. "And I wasn't sure if I could go on land before."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I nodded slowly. "I suppose I understand that. I mean, I never did much either. I wasn't meant to, but I could have fought so much harder than I did. I'm glad I could help you, though." I smiled, taking her hand and kissing her fingers.

Jem Laceburn

I followed Ashton inside, then pulled the door closed, blocking what little light there was in the room. Once again, it was completely dark. I reached towards Ashton, feeling around for a moment before finding his hand and taking it. "Just let me know if you feel like you can't keep going, alright? Whatever you need is fine."
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:38 am

Ashton Rouleau
It was a relief to Ashton when it was completely dark again. He didn't want Jem to be able to see him, if he started to feel worse. He was sure that he wouldn't, but just in case. He held Jem's hand, as if it was the only thing grounding him at the moment. "I will... but I think I'll be fine. It's not too much." He answered.

Loralei Waverly
"It's a bit strange... knowing that you have the freedom to do what you want - within reason - but not being quite able to do it." Loralei commented, and then she smiled softly. "I'm glad that I could also help you as well..."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:33 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I nodded thoughtfully. "We helped each other." It was all I said for a bit, because the moment I said it I realized just how completely true it was. Maybe it was obvious, and maybe it shouldn't have meant so much, but it did. We helped each other. The words made it feel like the world had fit into place around the two of us. Everything seemed right in a way I couldn't describe.

Jem Laceburn

I squinted, as if I could somehow manage to make myself be able to see in the dark through sheer force of will. With Ashton sick, I felt alone in a way I hadn't since...since meeting him, really. It was the lonliness of knowing that people you cared about were relying on you, and that they wouldn't really blame you if you did something wrong, which somehow made it worse. The pressure of loneliness in my chest made me not want to let Ashton out of my sight. But I got some reassurance from his hand in mine, at least. "Alright," I murmured. As I imagined the figurative pressure on my chest, I suddenly could feel myself begin to panic. There was no apparent reason at first, but the I recognized the way my consciousness seemed to be snapping in and out of my body. Sometimes this happened, and sometimes there was a trigger, sometimes not, but the feeling of discomfort in my own body got nearly unbearable, to the point of being unable to function. It could happen as many as twice a day, or as rarely as once a month, but it was something that I'd never really gotten used to. My only outward sign of discomfort was sqeezing my eyes shut and rocking forward on the balls of my feet slightly. I could feel all the curves of my body, the way Ashton and everybody else saw me, and it was just wrong.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Ashton Rouleau
Ashton leaned his head against the wall, liking the cold feeling that it brought him. He sighed under his breath, just waiting, allowing for a silence to fall between them. Soon, he was sure, they would hear a guard or someone enter the room to see it empty. He was definitely looking forward to that. His thoughts were quickly interrupted when he realised that there was something wrong, with Jem. He lifted his head up from the wall, looking towards Jem, concerned, even though he could barely see him. "Jem?" he asked, his voice quiet, "What's wrong?"

Loralei Waverly
"Yes. Yes we did." Loralei agreed, even though she knew that she didn't have to confirm it. But it just felt right to say that. And, lying next to Elsa, holding her close, also felt right. It was almost as if, in some strange way, that she'd found just what she was meant to do in this strange world. And the fact that she had someone that she could safely say that she loved was even better.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I smiled at Loralei again, then looked briefly out the window and saw that everything was still misty gray, though streaks of pink and cream made me suspect that the sun was rising behind us. The pond outside was just beginning to glint with color. "Look," I murmured softly, pointing. "Can't you almost imagine---" I broke off, shrugging, embarassed. "That this is home?" I finished quietly.

Jem Laceburn

"It's nothing," I snapped, wincing at the pressure that seemed to have spread from my chest to my temples, the weakness in my legs that made me want to fall to my knees. Part of me realized I'd been rude, and I managed an apology: "I'm sorry. It just---it sort of happens sometimes. Sometimes are worse than others. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I squeezed his hand, feeling dizzy.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━