1x1 with hollyglow and Consulting_Angel

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with hollyglow and Consulting_Angel

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:41 am

Ashton Rouleau
He unconsciously tilted his head into Jem's touch, while he slept.
Ashton woke up incredibly early, as the sunlight started to stream through the window. However, he quietly groaned, and then closed his eyes again, as if attempting to go back to sleep. He remembered the conversation about their escape plan, but it was becoming rather fuzzy as his mind felt as though it was little clouded.

Loralei Waverly
She smiled as she felt Elsa curl into her more, and Loralei held the princess a little tighter. Then, after a few more minutes, she also fell back to sleep.
Hours later, Loralei woke up with the sunlight streaming through the window. She lifted a hand to wipe the sleep from her eyes, then she glanced towards Elsa, to check on her, and see if she was waking up as well.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I woke a few moments later than Loralei, but I could tell she'd only recently woken, and for a few moments, I allowed myself to indulge in a fantasy, imagining that we were inextricably linked, and we would live together in tandem forever, each understanding the other without a word. It was a nice fantasy, if an unrealistic one, but for once, that wasn't what I thought of. Instead, I opened my eyes and smiled at Loralei. "I would like to wake up next to you every morning for the rest of my life."

Jem Laceburn

Ashton's small groan pulled me from a half-asleep haze and I opened my eyes, gently moving my hand from his forehead. "Highness?" I asked softly, sensing that something wasn't quite right, "Are you alright?"
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:48 pm

Ashton Rouleau
Hearing Jem, his voice sounding a bit distant to him, like they weren't right next to each other, Ashton opened one eye. He hesitated to answer again. "I'm... fine." He responded, unable to look at him in the eyes. "Just tired... like I am every morning." He added on, still not quite able to meet Jem's eyes.

Loralei Waverly
Smiling lightly as she got to watch Elsa wake up, Loralei thought about how wonderful it had been, for them both to just naturally wake up at around the same time. She knew that it was likely just a coincidence, but she liked to think that they had some sort of psychic link or somethig. Loralei smiled a bit brighter when Elsa spoke, and she replied, "Me too. I would love to do that." And she leaned forward to lightly kiss Elsa's cheek.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:20 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

I smiled and pulled Loralei against me, wrapping my legs around her hips. It was more forward than I usually would have been---more forward than I'd been taught to be---but I was just happy to be near her, and my mind was a bit cloudy from sleep, and I just loved Loralei. I kissed her, lightly at first and then a bit harder.

Jem Laceburn

I returned my hand to Ashton's forehead, my brow creasing in concern. "Are you sure, highness? You're really warm." I moved my hand to each of his cheeks, then returned it to his forehead, brushing his hair back from his eyes. "Will you still be able to try to escape?" I was careful to try to keep my tone neutral, so that he wouldn't feel obligated one way or another.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Ashton Rouleau
Letting himself look at Jem in the eyes, he couldn't bring himself to lie much longer - especially when it would probably be so obvious. "I'm not sure. I don't... I just..." Ashton started, then faltered, unable to really figure out what to say. He took a deep breath, leaning into Jem's hand, because it was quite cool and soothing, then he spoke again, determinedly, "I'm going to try. I just need a few more minutes. We can do this."

Loralei Waverly
Moving her hands down Elsa's back, she placed on hand on her waist, and the other on the small of her back. Loralei smiled again, and decided that she would also risk being a bit forward as well. She returned the kiss, trailing one hand up Elsa's body until it came to a rest on her cheek, and Loralei gently pulled her into the kiss a little more. She finally pulled back, resting her forehead against Elsa's, and she whispered, "Is now a good time to say... that I think I love you?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:52 am

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

As Loralei moved back from the kiss, I pressed my face into her neck, closing my eyes. "I think so, yes," I answered, pulling back to study her intently. With our foreheads pressed together, I could stared straight into her eyes.

Jem Laceburn

I watched Ashton, unblinking, until he answered. "Alright, highness, whatever you need," I agreed, leaning my head back down next to his, our cheeks nearly touching.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:04 am

Ashton Rouleau
With a faint smile, Ashton nodded slightly. He wanted to be out of here and going back to Gwildor as soon as possible. He didn't want to let his sickness, or whatever it was, to get in the way of that. And he knew that Jem would be with him, and that was enough for him. He lay there for a few moments, putting an arm around Jem, tilting his head closer towards him. "Thank you." Ashton said, quietly.

Loralei Waverly
Smiling, Loralei couldn't help but feel like her heart was going to burst out of her chest. She stared deeply into Elsa's eyes, becoming a little more serious. She didn't think it too early to say how she felt. She knew how she felt about Elsa, and she hoped that it was the same vice-versa. "Good..." she started, paused for a few moments, then added, "I love you."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:01 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

There was something about hearing Loralei say those words that made me feel almost like I was dreaming, like this couldn't really be happening, because it seemed so completely impossible. I rested a hand on her cheek, half to make sure she was real, and then pulled her closer to me. "I'd trade a million princes for you," I replied with a small smile. It was true.

Jem Laceburn

"Don't worry, highness," I murmured. "Everything will be okay." In truth, I was much more worried than I'd let on. I felt guilty for not having done anything sooner, for letting him get to this point. And I didn't know how sick Ashton was going to get. I'd seen people die from infections or whatever was going on, or only have the symptoms of a mild stomach flu, or anywhere in between. I wasn't certain if Ashton would be able to do anything until he was better, and it scared me.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Ashton Rouleau
He relaxed slightly with Jem's words, not really realising that he had been a little tensed up in the first place. He also kept having a brave front, though he was scared that it was going to potentially crumble. He didn't want that to happen. He doubted that he was going to get any help from Erek or whatever resources he had. "It will be." Ashton responded, his voice at a near-whisper, and he tried not to drift off to sleep again. After a few more minutes, he shifted slightly, as if he was about to sit up.

Loralei Waverly
She watched for Elsa's reaction, smiling warmly. She had just felt like that she had to admit her feelings to Elsa, even if they were obvious and clear beforehand anyway. Loralei laughed softly, "Still here, sweetheart. Still real." She said, almost as if in confirmation that that was indeed real. "That is definitely good to know." She then added, and then she lightly kissed Elsa on the lips, and then again, just on her jaw.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Elsa Alina Asbjornson

"Good," I replied. "I should certainly hope you're real, it would be quite depressing if you weren't." I smiled as her lips brushed against my jaw and leaned into the contact, one arm sliding around her waist and pulling her closer.

Jem Laceburn

I kept reminding myself not to stress out, not to hurry, not to be tense. I couldn't rush Ashton. Still, I was nervous, though it only showed in one finger that tapped against my knee, beating rapidly. But when he shifted, I tensed---not waiting for him to move, but wondering if it was a good idea for him to move. Containing all my concerns, I just watched silently.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━