The hidden wolf (Closed RP)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The hidden wolf (Closed RP)

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:54 pm

He knows he belongs there, and doesn't seem to care much about their confusion about him arriving. He'd been through a fair amount of things, after all, and this was barely a mark. Being chased, dealing with the wolves, running about like a madman- all are things he finally hoped he would be done with as soon as he reported his findings.

"I'm not taking off the fur." he tells them in a direct tone. "It takes too long to get back on, after all, and the wolves may realize something is wrong if they see holes in it. For now, the pack thinks I am a perfectly normal canine." He smirks as he says that. It's been successful.

He didn't even say his name. They would pick up on who he was eventually. After all, only one of them had been sent out to infiltrate the wolves.

"And therefore I know some stuff. Things you might want to hear." And he pauses, keeping the suspense and confusion going.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:21 pm

Grays ears tilted back, as a tiny smerk stared to show. Even if it was serious business, gray couldn't hold a serious face for long

"W-well! Could it be? Could it really be you" He stood up staring at the wolf in a pouncing position, shaking his tail with a clank every time it hit the far left.

He had let his assumptions get ahead of him, but he didn't care anymore. After all, how could a simple wolf know where they where, act so natural around them and be so brave to state they aren't going to take off their disguise. He hadn't even waited for a answer from the familiar wolf before he was bouncing off the walls with excitement. And this, made him a horrible candidate for keeping secrets, and really awful for negotiating too.

The worst part is, he was too excited to even listen to the whole "information" part, with he should have been most inclined to listening. Instead he was merely hoping this wasn't a dream, and letting his curiousity and excitement get ahold of him.
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:38 pm

He wasn't really in the mood for this. He was tired- or as tired as a mechanical canine could be- and just wanted to relay his information before the wolves woke and realized he was gone. He had no clue whether or not they would search for him, yet he didn't want to explain where he had been. The success of that would depend on how much the pack trusted him, and he was never too good at judging trust.

"Yes." was his response. He didn't even need to ask who they were talking about. It was most definitely him. "It's me."

He taps his paws on the ground impatiently. "Now, are you ready to hear what I have to say, before the flesh-wolves wake up and realize I am gone?"
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:48 pm

as the wolf continued to talk, grey seemed to calm down a bit. His excitment jumbed threw the rough and he really just wanted to tackle the wolf when he heard it really was them, but he had also noticed that they weren't in the mood..

"Please, enlighten us of your findings" He gave a smile. "So you have to go back to the filthy wolves when your done talking? what a shame. I wish you could at lease sit and chat for a bit" He had taken his last comment as a *I'm going to say this and go* kinda thing, but he was hoping he was wrong.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:06 am

"Well, you do want the actual information, yes?" he barks. "If I don't go back, we won't know what they're up to. Therefore, I'll stay for as long as I need to- and then I'll have to head back." He pauses a moment, checking if everybody understood that.

"The wolves are with a larger pack now. The larger pack doesn't seem to like them much, yet they do have others around them for now. And that means we know the location of one of the larger groups of wolves in this forest." He pauses, letting the information sink in- and for them to ask any questions they may want to.

"But they will not be staying long. They do not want to, and even if they did- I'm sure they would get kicked out sometime."
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:36 pm

"Yes, the actual information, no need to be worried since we are hidden quite well" he gave a smile, "Its a shame you can't stay longer, but I understand." His excitment was slowly fading away more and more as the time went on, but he still tried to be as encouraging as he could.

"Wow. A larger pack?" He asked. "I really wanna see this, doesn't it sound cool?" he asked looking at the other mechanical wolf, before looking back at the other wolf, with a moment of thought he remembers he needs to take the information a bit more serious. "This information could be taken in a bad way or I good way I suppose. First, of they are with a larger pack that means we have found the location of another pack, bad news is if we are required to keep an eye on them as well, plus they are post likely sharing information. Tho..really how much could they know?" he thought. Grey wasn't sure how to think about this, so that was the best he could say. "Do you known where they are planning on heading next, then?"

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:12 pm

"They're resourceful." is his first response. "If they want to find us, I do not put it past them to seek us out. I hid my scent trail, but there's always some way that we could mess up. A pawprint, being seen for even a second... they have the numbers and willingness to find us. Surviving is another matter entirely."

"A larger pack, yes. Like more than one pack together. I would not recommend seeing it, its messy, full of wolves, and may break our cover... unless you want to be the one going undercover?" He knows nobody else would want to do this. He's sacrificing a lot for this madness. "The larger pack is an issue, so its best to wait until they get kicked out or leave. I'll keep track of how much information they have gathered. So far, not much yet." he speaks. "Next... they should be moving on. They are only visitors."
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:25 am

"Hmm, your not wrong. I'm sure they would find a way if they wanted." Grey exclaimed "But they don't want to find us, simply because you cannot want to find something that you don't know exists." He was agreeing with him, but also trying to insure that this was, overall a save hiding place for the moment at hand. But credited they will have to change locations again like they have always done in the past. But thinking about this, did give him a little brain teaser of why they couldn't stay long, and he understood completely now.

Undercover? Now that was a silly topic for grey, since he would spill the beans if they simply asked which side of the family did he get his eyes from, he knew he wasnt fit for the job, and didn't want to be either. He knew how much they where truely showing by doing this mission, they where dedicated. And he liked that. "I guess I'll just stick to the stories" he laughed "And yes. That's probably the best route. Thanks for sharing as much as you did for us. Hopefully they will be moving soon." The fact that thunders pack wasn't slaughtered on the spot was kinda surprising for grey, he heard stories much about how proud he is over his position in the pack. And considering with such a large pack, the alpha must be strong. Thinking about this gave him a small smile, *its nifty how things work, huh.* he thought

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:19 am

"They may not know we exist right now," the canine begins, "but they may find out. So we need to be even somewhat cautious, just in case they find out about our existence, or my existence at least- and that may lead to unwanted outcomes." Jaizus explains. "But we are safe at the moment. They have no idea and no semblance of an idea that we may exist." And that was a good thing. If the wolves found them, nothing would go well. And it would be greatly annoying.

Jaizus wanted the other mechanical wolves to do something, or at least be somewhat helpful. He's the one going undercover, doing all the work, dealing with the wolves, all that stuff. And they're sitting here and listening to him talk about it. Maybe he should throw one of them in to interrogate the rats! But no, they're one of a kind, and Jaizus does need as many of them as possible even if they're directly useless right about now.

"They should be moving very soon. If not, I'll help out with getting them out of there. If that doesn't work either, I'll let you know."
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:49 pm

Grey agreed with jaizus quite well, and listened very intently. "I like your point of view," Grey smiled. "Wolves are not as smart as they say they are, tho we must still not underestimate them. As for them leaving, its sure to happen soon." he wasn't sure if what he was saying was true. But he hoped the pack would be moving on soon.

"I don't know I'd you remember her, but gadget has since....broke down." He explained. Gesturing to her lying down further in the cave. "I don't know if I'll be able to fix her. But in the end, I hope she will still be more use to us." He had hoped this made Jazius a bit less like he was doing all the work. Tho he knew this wasn't quite as severe for what he had to endure, spending days and nights with the wretched creatures. But he had also hoped Jazius could explain more about gadget, if he knew any. Gadget didn't really stay with the rest, and was careless about taking care of her vessel. But in the end she was still part of the group. "In all, I wish you well in your travels" Grey smiled.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me